[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayy how do i pick up non-creep hot white bois online im an asian chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
ayy how do i pick up non-creep hot white bois online im an asian chick
>>
>>17544265
>>
>>17545210
>tfw not white

Time to mainline some fucking heroin
>>
wtf kind of shoe is that
>>
>>17545210
>What is tinder
>>
Goddamn snow burners
>>
Look for STEM college students, who have yellow fever but a bit awkward. They will have the wallet not to be a creep but also the limited options to tolerate you, and the yellow fever to be dazzled by your cuteness.
>>
>>17545219
its haute couture alright
>>
>>17545230
>not chalk fuckers
>>
>>17545218
Would you please? As much as you can pack in a syringe while standing in a fire.
>>
>>17545240
good advice thanks
>>
>>17545252
Rude
>>
>>17545253
Also depends on how old you are though.
>>
>>17545252
I would

Its better to burn out than fade away
>>
>>17545210
>im an asian chick
t. Obese old man

like pff, sure
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 336x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 336x454px
>>17545267
me @bois come n get it
>>
>>17545210
I don't see how girls can't identify creeps on their own. Guys know who shitty guys are a mile away.

But you should go for someone with a tech degree, but that doesn't dress badly (a sign of bad social skills), that likes to go out, but also likes video games and reading.

You are basically looking for the sweetspot of nerdy, sexy, respectful, responsible and kind, while also a little wild side to them. So look for nerdy hobbies but hanging out with 'non-nerd' people a ton. You want to find the smart and funny guy that does his own thing and fits in with all sorts of social circles.
>>
>>17545253
Those guys are also a safe bet because if you aren't a total bitch with him but actually act nurturing and encouraging, they make good husbands and fathers.
>>
Aren't yellow-fever people worried about their offspring becoming Elliots and Kelly Balthazars?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas
>>
>>17545273
Video games are for children and adults with emotional problems
>>
>>17545273
ya wishful thinkinggg tho sounds hard to find fuk
>>
>>17545289
Don't raise your kid to be a spoilt princess. Problem solved.
>>
>>17545295
What if you have a son?
>>
>>17545297
I was talking about sons.
>>
>>17545240
Seconded. STEM students/graduates tend to find the relative undersupply of women with similar interests or cognitive styles frustrating. They also tend to be professionally fairly stable and reliable. If you are smart and have some common interests, they can be a good bet. They also tend to be slightly shy on average or at least not super extroverted. Most of the Asian women I've dated have been pretty shy and seemed to prefer fairly introspective guys.
>>
>>17545293
Hmm. I meet that description pretty well. I doubt you're in my city though, or that this is a good venue regardless.
>>
>>17545301
Because those guys are easier to keep around, and tolerate much more be and controlling.
>>
>>17545240
>the yellow fever to be dazzled by your cuteness.
I never understood why this is so true for so many of my peers.
>>
>>17545321
Because they're beta, and they didn't have a good emotionally supportive mother. Those people are dazzled by cuteness and kindness.
>>
>>17545326
Do alphas like meanness and maintenance? I'm all about being beta if that's the case
>>
>>17545328
is 4chan mostly betas or alphas
>>
>>17545328
Alphas like to rule. If the bitch looks good and loyal, they will put up with bitchness. They are emotionally stable, and confident. Emotionally unstable betas who have a chronic need for encouraging and support and haven't experienced too much kindness in their lives are the ones who completely fall for a girl who is nice and kind.
>>
>>17545343
betas sound great why would girls go for alphas
>>
>>17545347
Because alphas are socially confident and they can get what they want, and are girls are materialistic. They want to be the spouse of someone powerful and have a good supportive social net. Neither can be provided by a beta. Also they can be bitches, they don't have to invest add much energy into being supportive and kind. All they have to do is hold still and moan while he fucks their ass and mouth.
>>
>>17545347
People make the whole thing way too binary. To be Alpha just meant that you were confident basically originally and to be Beta you lacked that, but now people are trying to sort alpha and beta into distinct boxes covering a wide range of personality traits and it just doesn't really work that way.

It's of the same vein as those Disney Princess personality quizzes at this point.
>>
>>17545353
aww shit das true yo whats the alpha/beta equivalent for chix
>>
>>17545343
>>17545353
> if you're alpha, your gf will be a bitch and she will only like you because you are powerful and have a good supportive social net
> if you are a betas, your gf will be nice and kind and will only like you because of your personality

>>
>>17545356
so not all alphas r dbags?
>>
>>17545362
Not your personality. Your wallet. And she will be a bitch anyway after you marry her unless she is a genuinely decent person.
>>
>>17545358
That's is none. Why are you interested?
>>
>>17545369
because i like labelling people and putting them into boxes das why i like buzzfeed quizzes and shit
>>
>>17545377
Don't label people. They are more complex than to be put into boxes, just be aware how other people label you.
>>
>>17545210
Non creep hot white bois are fuckbois. Yellow fever is your best bet though.
>>
>>17545383
ok but quizzes are fun
>>
Tinder you slut.
>>
>>17545347
betas are narcissistic and selfish though they just hide it
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.