[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat gf/bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1414356072261.jpg (40KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
1414356072261.jpg
40KB, 300x327px
How many of you would be unashamed to have an obviously fat/obese gf/gf be with you in any given public place?
>>
None. As much as we might think the appearance of our significant other doesn't bother us because we love them for they are, we all know that is bullshit. At the end of the day we value what other humans think of us and walking with your fatty boyfriend or girlfriend will cause shame because they represent your love interest.
>>
obese? pretty ashamed unless I were an elephant myself.

chubby/overweight? would not be the least bit ashamed about her weight. if they were THICC i would be showing her off to every one I know.
>>
i'd never be with someone chubby or overweight, let alone obese, unless i got marriage cucked. But if for some reason I were to be seen in public with a fat girl I'd be mortified.

my gf is thicc and carries her weight well, but there is a difference between thicc and chubby
>>
>>17545163
>None. As much as we might think the appearance of our significant other doesn't bother us because we love them for they are, we all know that is bullshit.
>>we all know that is bullshit.
Ah, well said, Anon. I still think chubs are well shunned overall, heh
>>
>>17545198

Not really. Thick still has a bmi over 25..
>>
>>17545262
Aka obese...
>>
Ive crushed on "fat" guys, I could care less as long as theyre not morbidly obese
Also, thic girls are best girls

Receding hairlines are okay too, it always makes me sad to see young guys with them and see them so stressed out about it.
>>
>>17545154
I'm a guy. I would rather be single than in a relationship with a fat woman, or even just a chubby one. The issue is I don't enjoy sex at all if the girl isn't thin. Being fat turns one of life's most pleasant activities into a chore at best and something repulsive at worst. Being fat shows such absolute laziness and disregard for one's partner that I cannot tolerate it. Even women of average/healthy weight often become much more attractive by losing a small amount of weight, e.g. 5-10 pounds. Just don't go too far and become a skelly. Optimal weight depending on height is usually about 95-120 pounds (for like 5'0" to 5'8" respectively).
>>
>>17545361
And yes, we can tell the difference, down to 5-pound changes or less. We might not say something, but we do notice, and for most of us, it bothers us. We notice when women decide the relationship is stable and start getting fatter because they think it doesn't matter anymore. I've ended two 1yr+ relationships over this. Don't act insulted about trying to keep your partner happy by staying attractive. Men do all sorts of things for women; staying in shape is not very difficult or complicated -- it just has to matter to you.
>>
File: 1467072288832.jpg (765KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467072288832.jpg
765KB, 800x1200px
>>17545361
says you, personally I love fat girls
>>
>>17545374
Please date them exclusively. Godspeed.

But also, I forgot to mention, I have a pretty athletic/slim but not heavily muscular build, with a low body fat percentage. I'm 5'10" and around 150 lbs. The girl I'm dating needs to be substantially lighter and at least 4 inches shorter than me or things are just awkward/unseemly.

Bigger guys sometimes do well with bigger girls. Bigger girls usually do well with bigger guys.
>>
>>17545154
doesn't bother me, I'm no beanpole myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.