[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im an autistic overwatch player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: HQzHEAP.jpg (969KB, 2689x2026px) Image search: [Google]
HQzHEAP.jpg
969KB, 2689x2026px
I can't stand it anymore. Overwatch has been the main thing going for me in my life over the summer (almost more than my girlfriend, my drawings, and even my acting dreams), and now I dropped over 309 skill ratings. I wanna hang myself or just live in the woods and forget about all of this. It feels like the people I play with and against are denying me pride and self esteem. This was the only thing I was really proud of after high school graduation. And now I'm stuck in this rut. How do I not be this autistic?
>>
Sell your gaming console asap.
>>
>>17545117
I'll be honest that's hard for me to let go of. It's also hard for me to let go of things
>>
>>17545128

I don't give a shit, make it happen and get some money for that worthless machine that is turning you into an autistic dipshit.

You know what would be worse? If your girlfriend left you and this addiction fucked up your acting dreams permanently. Get your fucking shit together.
>>
>>17545136
You're right. That's Why ive been trying to find A College To to. I got neither an acceptance or a denial
>>
Anyone know anything about running to live in the woods?
>>
>my drawings

Can I see some? I'm on the spectrum and I fuckin' love drawing.
>>
>>17545099
From overwatch to acting.

Get a real job, overwatch is gonna ruin your life because youre already on that path.
>>
File: 928356.png (129KB, 300x300px)
928356.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>17545099
>Overwatch
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 749x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 749x456px
You need to find another game to fix your OW addiction if you can't get over your general game addiction. I was playing shitty CS:GO +12 hours everyday but stopped it when Rainbow Six Siege released. Now I'm playing like max 3-4 hours and it's much more fun than it. Overwatch a shit btw.
>>
>>17545099
Jesus, i can only play comp in bursts. Qp with friends is the only way I can play for a few hours straight.

Anyways, you need something to keep you busy. I can afford to do this because I'm doing one last burst of job hunting before I skip town.
>>
I used to play video games all the time and did nothing, it's not real and is just entertainment. You need to just get a job, study, stop wasting your life away.
>>
Kek what's your rating OP. Are you even diamond?
>>
>>17545902
It's nothing but a fantasy, you need to get real and deal with your addiction by cutting it out of your life. Do you have a job? If not get one.
>>
>>17545099
Budget. For every hour of Overwatch, you have to play an hour of Battleborn.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.