[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bumping until answered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Help, pls: If I stay awake 30 hours and sleep 7 hours, I will still be tired the next day but will it eventually go away WITHOUT ME NEEDING TO SLEEP EXTRA?
>>
No. If you lack sleep you have to make up for it. Your body will be tired and will be needing time to repair itself. So even though you got 7 hours of sleep you are still 20+ hours short of being not tired.
>>
>>17544993
If I just sleep 7 hours a night for a week, I'll still be tired until I sleep the extra?
>>
>>17544998

Yes. You need to double the sleep to make up for it as much as possible. Your body needs time to heal and even though you are sleeping 7 hours a night you are still behind on your sleep.
>>
>>17545001
Ok thank you. Since you know, do you think I'd survive off 5-7 hours of sleep per night or would that keep me behind? I'm 18, I used to sleep late and get up early for school
>>
>>17545005

You can survive but you won't be optimal. If possible set the weekend aside to get more sleep. Eventually your body will naturalize to your new sleeping schedule and adjust itself.
>>
>>17544993
Well fuck me, I'm probably months behind.
>>
>>17545027
what do you mean? you're behind and don't feel tired?
>>
>>17545027

Thats what happens when you act like an idiot and forget you have school coming up in September. Honestly you should have set up all of August to get back on track.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.