[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to get over a bad break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Faggy Q here, but my fellow 4channers should be able to help. My ex, whom i had been dating for around 4 years and I decided to break up, but i still sort of have feelings for her (I definately do and she was my first so that makes things even harder) and she still asks me to hang out. Why? I have no idea but it makes everything that much harder. We live on the same campus and I see her around at the bars and such, which is weird and difficult to deal with. I can move to Florida in a month and transfer there for school. Is that my best course of action? If not, what should i do. It's gotten to a point where i think about her everyday and seems soooo farfetched that i can just forget about her. I've been with other girls since the breakup but it's weird and not the same when you've been with someone you actually care about for 4 years of your life. I apologize for the paragraph; I had to get this off my chest.
>>
Any advice would be much appreciate. It's my first breakup and I have minor depression and anxiety issues so I'm not quite how to handle the situation
>>
>>17544897

just tell her you dont want to see her anymore. you are allowed to not want to see her. you dont need anyones permission. move if you want, but dont do it for her.
>>
Ask her why? I mean I would just say what I want to the bitch, just ask...
Shits not complicated, if she wants the dick again do it.
>>
Oh and if she starts trying to play the friend card with you, just give her the grimey look she deserves.

Btw why did you guys break up?
>>
>>17544910
The thing is I'd like to see her because we were just as much of friends as we were dating. But i don't think that's good if I'm trying to move on. But i know she slutted out as soon as we broke up so i cant see any reason to try and even be friends.
>>
>>17544922

if you have feelings for her and she doesnt for you, you shouldnt be friends, plain and simple
>>
My plan is to just focus on myself and let her contact me if she wants and go from there. What's the conensus on that?
>>
>>17544922
Why the fuck do you even want to see here if it isn't for easy pussy? Bro you lame.
>>
>>17544930
Nothing wrong with that. It's the mature way to go about it.

>>17544922
>But i know she slutted out as soon as we broke up so i cant see any reason to try and even be friends.

Damn. Now I see why it happened. 4 years staying loyal to just one man. She probably couldn't take it. Was probably wondering about all of the dicks she might miss out on if she doesn't ride the cock carousel a few times.
>>
>>17544939
I aprecaite the former comment. It's easier said than done though. I feel it just takes some manning up on my part. Plus she still hits me up from tiem to time for dick. I'll start shutting that bitch down and see how its goes.
>>
I don't necessarily want transfer to school in Florida specifically because of her, but it definately factors into my mom decision. Plus, with my depression and anxiety (which is exponentially worse after this break up) I'm hoping the change of scenery, especially to a place like Florida (Fort Myers to b exact) will aid in some sort of recovery as well. But i digress; I guess I really have no idea, which is probably why I'm on this board in the first place.
>>
>>17545015
My main* decision ^^^
>>
Shameless self-bump bump for advice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.