[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did I fuck up? She was molested as a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Be me, grew up with fucked up sense of humor.
>Femfriend's friend (Femanon) thought I was cute, wanted her to give me her number, even though I live a town away for uni.
>Get her number, talk to her for a bit. Seems like a nice girl. Really cute. Stuff in common.
>Femfriend suggests that I show her something regarding my humor.
>I like The Onion/Clickhole articles a lot
>I send her the one I remember being the funniest.
http://www.theonion.com/article/kidnapped-boy-found-safe-imagines-kidnapped-boy-2597
>8 hours go by, no response
>Strange, figured it wasn't her cup of tea, decided to read through it again, as I haven't in a year
>Oh fuck I forgot in the end it was heavily implied the kid got molested
>Raise this concern with femfriend who suggested I send her that article
>"Oh jesus you fucker. Dude that's a sensitive topic, Especially to femanon. Shit happened when she was younger with her older sister's friend."
Mfw I just realize I sent the worst possible article to a girl that (according to femfriend) REALLY fucking likes me and was molested as a child.
>Aplogize to girl, tell her I haven't read it in a year.
>"Haha I haven't read it yet."
>"Please don't."
>"Haha why not?"
>"Because I forgot how fucked up it was (Like I said, I haven't read it in over a year.) and I didn't want you to read it and get the wrong idea that I'm a total shithead."
Response is "Haha oh my gosh"
>Ask femfriend how mad she'll end up being. She says out of 10, a 5 on the angry scale at most.

I'm deciding to not bring it up anymore. I'm definitely assured she's going to read it, as anyone naturally would after pleaded with specifically not to. From a female perspective, how fucked am I? I've never pulled an autistic move like this before.
>>
Very fucked. If that was me I would slowly distance myself from you and eventually cut contact. People with traumatic pasts can't stand careless individuals who might find their misery amusing.
>>
Fem here, molested for 9+ years. I think you're overreacting. She probably will read it and if it offends her she will stop. She sounds pretty chill so I'm sure this won't affect your relationship much. Avoid these articles in the future.
>>
>>17544984

For someone who has had a traumatic past you seem very casual about it...
>>
>>17544984
Yeah I'm definitely avoiding anything regarding the topic.

I'm assuming that if she reads it and it bothers her, she'll stop talking to me. I have her friend (femfriend) anyways that I'm close with, so she'll let me know if I ask anything relating to if she reads it and gets offended by it.

I also think that if it was important enough to her, she would have read it by now.
>>
>>17545030
Thats not even the worse part of that story. It's been 3 years, I've been through enough to know that hanging onto such things just make life shitty. I still get graphic flash backs and night terrors, however I do not let it get to me. No point in being handicap to things that can't be avoided.
>>
>>17545030
I have three little sisters who were molested when we were younger (I was not touched, I am the oldest and a male) and the way some of them act about it you would never guess. I don't know if that's their way of coping or if they've moved past it. One of them seems like she beats herself up over it now and then but the other two are very normal girls, as far as an older brother can tell.
>>
>>17545040
Yeah, I don't think you fucked up too bad and I'm pretty sure she's not going to completely disassociate with you bc of it. You said sorry and warned her ahead of time so she'll probably just brush it off or not read it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.