[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flag??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1454713627572.jpg (74KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1454713627572.jpg
74KB, 600x840px
Hey guys, today I met this girl during my clinical rotations. She works there and was introducing me to how they did things, we kicked it off the entire afternoon. Had everything I'm looking for in a girl and self-proclaimed social anxiety which I see as a bonus, screw party girl. BUT, she had a small tattoo, is unsure of her career choice and takes gender studies.

Red flag or nah
>>
>Small tattoo

Not a big deal

>Unsure of her career choice

Red flag

>Gender Studies

Red flag

Move on.
>>
>>17544783
>gender studies
Ohh fuck red flag red flag
>>
>>17544783
Definite red flag, unless you want to be steve shives
>>
>>17544783

who cares if its a red flag? if you end up not liking her, dump her. jfc its not hard
>>
good looking out f a m
>>
>>17544804
She could accuse him of rape falsely.
>>
>>17544811

so could literally anyone? what is your point?
>>
>>17544811
I accuse you of rape!!!

(just so you can finally play martyr with your friends about being falsely accused. yw)
>>
>>17544783
> and takes gender studies.

Don't do it.
>>
>>17544783
>self-proclaimed social anxiety
sounds like the bitch that says 'IM JUST ONE OF THE GUYS, IM LIKE SO NOT INTO DRAMA' when... she's actually just a whore who loves drama. girls who are actually anxious don't announce it upon meeting

>small tattoo
bad, not terrible, but bad, especially depending on the spot

>unsure of her career choice
not that bad imo

>gender studies
literally the worst decision you ever make, enjoy having her a) light everything you love on fire, or b) lie and tell the cops you beat / raped her when you do something to set her off
>>
>>17544859
Anyone could die of a heart attach. Obese people are more likely.

Just like gender-studies indoctrinees are more likely to use a false cry of rape as bargaining chip.
>>
>>17544961

1) people who ACTUALLY study gender are less likely to falsely accuse rape because they know it only hurts REAL rape victims

2) youre a fucking lonely sad piece of shit
>>
>>17544968
im guessing you 'felt the bern' this election season, kiddo? want to get a refund on that worthless degree huh?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.