[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homicidal nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1473293520041.jpg (54KB, 530x590px) Image search: [Google]
1473293520041.jpg
54KB, 530x590px
Help me please. Whenever I don't sleep wirh my dog, I get homicidal nightmares. I work at subway, so one time, I dreamt I was working in the back, and there were people hanging off hooks, and I could cut them up and use them for meat in the sandwiches. Please help, these are the most terrifying nightmares I've ever had.
>>
When did the nightmares occur in your life? I mean at what age and was there anything stressful going at that point?
>>
>>17544676
You sleep with your dog? That's pretty messed up
>>
>>17544678
They still happen pretty often. Like I said, they happen if im sleeping by myself. So i rarely do to keep them from coming. But the very first one that i had really terrified me, I thinj i was 14, and i dreamed that i stabbed both my parents to death, but I wasn't in control of myself, like i could see out of my eyes, but someone else was controlling me in my own mind. I've also had a couple of very jarring experiences where I've met myself in my dream with a different personality.
>>
>>17544693

How are you sleeping? On stomach? Back? Side?
>>
>>17544693

Post your dreams. Because, uh, it will, like, help you cope.
>>
>>17544699
Flat on my stomach.
>>
Somebody please just tell me how to make them go away forever.
>>
>>17544710
Sleep with your dog every night?
>>
>>17544739
Skin your dog and sleep inside of him
>>
>>17544739
You get the idea. Like a teddy bear.
Is the only proper solution to an hero?
>>
>>17544746
Cut that out man you're gonna give him nightmares
>>
Wait how old are you now? You started this at 14....
>>
You son of Sam motherfucker
>>
>>17544749
If the next choice you have is killing yourself, then you clearly have other problems that need solving.

Spill and we can help.
>>
>>17544754
>>
>>17544751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pKY8UE0mQ
>>
>>17544759
Maybe i have problems that I don't really know of. My life isn't the worst right now though, it's actually pretty good.
>>
>>17544772
Even so, there may be something in other circumstances.
>>
>>17544777
I guess maybe. Apart from having an unsatisfying childhood, I enjoy everything, I love my doggo and my cate. I work out every day and have a good physique which I often get complemented on. I really just don't see it.
>>
>>17544784
Any history of mental illness in you or your family?
>>
>>17544790
Grandma is squizo, alcoholism runs in the family. I was diagnosed with assburgers as a kid but one of my friends who's a psychologist doesn't think so, and neither do I, and I get that the neurologist is the person whose really supposed to determine whether or not who has what, imho I think those docs just wanted the dough.
>>
>>17544815
Are you me?
>>
>>17544822
If you work out as well, we're clones.
>>
>>17544710
Serious advice because I think you have a potentially serious problem. The advice is pretty simple and it is to access whatever mental health services are available in your country.

Don't be scared. Being treated is better than living with this.
>>
>>17544936
Thank you, I will see a doctor about this.
>>
>>17544703
That's bad for dreaming dude, it makes your dreams weirder and shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.