[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Education or Friendship? Which is a better value?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1469332423494.png (269KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469332423494.png
269KB, 600x400px
Education or Friendship?
Which is a better value?
>>
You know, maybe it's a stupid choice, but I think maybe friendship. As long as they would be guarrenteed to never leave me.
>>
>>17544403
I understand that.
>>
>>17544400
Don't listen to this >>17544403 fucking retard.

Education. Good education is the basis of a solid career.
Money is everything.
You need to realise, we live in an extremely materialistic society. The overwhelming majority of people are literally human trash that ain't worth your time or money.

Focus on education, career and making money. People are worthless.
>>
>>17544411
Your dubs are convincing and I've heard your argument from a lot of people. Not all of them are bad though, right?
>>
>>17544420
There can be straight logs of shit in the ocean of diarhea.

But still all shit in the end.
>>
>>17544411

I thought we were talking about what we thought, Jesus Christ, I didn't mean drop out of school for friends
>>
>>17544434
You're right, I'd like to know what is the more favorable, reasonable value. Not really looking for advice anymore than insight.
>>
>>17544439

Reasonable value is honestly what he >>17544411 said then. Because sometimes friends leave. Gotta try to balance them, but education is really important
>>
>>17544452
Education is important. And sometimes I feel like my friends get in the way, but they're also the only things I ever look forward to seeing when I wake up. It's hard to get anything done with them around, and when they aren't around everything just seems dull.
>>
>>17544467
Maybe you can organize yourself for days/times of education/study and friends. You could get work done and have some time with your friends
>>
>>17544483
One of my pals does that. Super smart dude that takes a bunch of courses I can only dream about understanding, and he only gets to see us on the weekends because of all the stuff he's got going on. He doesn't really seem to enjoy the week but he becomes really chill on the weekends. Happiness is one of my concerns, and my decision is to be happy with my friends now, or be happy with po possibility of becoming successful in life later. My friend will, and he's sacrificing a lot of time to try and get places.
>>
>>17544501

It's tough to decide what to do, go with your gut feeling, since you are the one that will make the final decision.
>>
From your situation it just seems like you're getting distracted. Just buckle down and focus when you need to. It's entirely possible to have both in your shoes, just discipline yourself to put responsibilities first.
>>
File: 1473231703413.jpg (158KB, 640x480px)
1473231703413.jpg
158KB, 640x480px
>>17544400
Why not both?

But I'd say education, or at least focusing on your success, is more valuable. If your friends don't understand that or aren't willing to support you, then they are not worth your time.

The people who only focus on having good times w/ their friends in their youth (or ever) are the kinds of people who do nothing noteworthy in life and all they do is drink/smoke weed. Bust your ass off when you're young and enjoy the rest of your life. Keep your social circle small and figure out who is worth your time. If they are not worth your time, cut them out of your life.
>>
>>17544400
I say education. But that's just so I can keep reinforcing my belief that I'm better than every stranger I come across. Huzzah!
>>
>>17544400
>Education or Friendship?
>Which is a better value?
What on Earth has come up that would force you to choose between these?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.