[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hitler gay.jpg (76KB, 494x378px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gay.jpg
76KB, 494x378px
I think I might be gay or bi. I've always been really effeminate and sensitive, which I know is a stereotype thing but it's the way I am. I've always been into girls with short hair (I don't think that's really an indicator), but I like big asses and tits too. I was noticing girls always raise their arms to play with their hair around me a lot and for a long period of time, so I was researching body language. Apparently it's something we do to release pheromones from our armpits. There's this guy at work, I really like him. I've never felt a connection like that to anyone. He likes all the same things I do and he's so nice. I notice I always do the hair thing around him, but no one else, not even my girlfriend. I'm not very attracted to my girlfriend anymore.
I don't spend a lot of time around attractive girls because it's not common in my field.
I can't believe I'm saying this.
>>
>>17544321
>I think I might be gay or bi.
Why do you care? Just enjoy whatever you happen to like, you don't need to be classified or anything. You have no actual reason to limit yourself to girls.
>>
Well... what advice do you want? Sexuality is not cut and dry you dope. Are you personally conflicted? Start by identify why. If the reason why is ridiculous then have fun being attracted to whatever you want to be attracted to.

It's 2016.
>>
>>17544321
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>17544337
>>17544337
>Why do you care?
I want to know if I'm correct. I'm confused. I'm almost 30, this shouldn't happen at my age. Plus he's married and straight.
>>17544343
>Are you personally conflicted? Start by identify why.
I need help with that, I don't know how
>>
>>17544357
If you have troubles identifying things about yourself then I recommend meditative introspection. If you still are struggling, go to a therapist. Remember, the question is: "Why am I upset about what I am sexually attracted to?"

Once you find the answer you can then ask the question: "Am I upset for a legitimate reason?"

Go from there.
>>
>>17544478
I don't even know if I am sexually attracted to this guy, and it's pretty clear why I'm upset. He's married, and I'm confused that I could be so old and just encountering this. I'm really looking for advice from people who have gone through the same thing, or something similar, not just redirection to a therapist and being told to think about it.
>>
>>17544321
The pheremone thing sounds like pseudo-science.

Being into girls with short hair means nothing.

You might not be attracted to your gf because she isn't hot enough.

You might be gay. Tell me this: are you sexually attracted to men? Or just dicks? Also, can you picture yourself in a serious relationship with another man?

It sounds like you could possibly be gay but you could also just be confused about your own identity and wants, which is totally normal when you're young.

If you were fully gay, I'm not sure that you would like tits and female asses.

>>17544343
>It's 2016.

I agree with some of the rest of what you're saying but you almost completely devalued your point with this meaningless buzzword phrase. Please stop saying this, it makes you sound retarded. I wonder if people will be saying "it's 2017" next year.
>>
>>17544321
You're not gay, it's a trap for the feeble minded. Homosexuality WILL ruin you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.