[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent a girl from cutting herself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Alone-Sad-Girls-HD-Wallpapers.jpg (398KB, 900x509px) Image search: [Google]
Alone-Sad-Girls-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
398KB, 900x509px
How do you prevent a girl from cutting herself?
>>
beat her with your belt asshole
>>
>>17544264
Cover her hands in moltan magmo
>>
File: nee san dancing.gif (3MB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
nee san dancing.gif
3MB, 334x450px
>>17544264
By cutting her out of your life
>>
>>17544264
You don't.

You wait for her to get over her little 'emotional' phase that's the dumb slut is propably faking anyway.
>>
>>17544271
Ive been with her for a year now and shes just recently started doing it. Ive tried talking to her about it but shes too blind to see how stupid it is and how it doesnt solve anything.
>>
>>17544271

kek
>>
>>17544264
Tie her up. Cutters usually even get turned on by this.
>>
>>17544310
I do, only during sex though.
>>
>>17544264
Every time you see a cut make you throw her onto the ground, rip off her pants/panties, and butt fuck her with no lube or spit. Then after you've busted in her ass, you flip her over and dick slap her with your shit and cum covered dick. You tell her "Every time you cut this will happen". She'll stop cutting.
>>
Cutting, like many self-harm behaviors, is used as a form of de-stressing, particularly when someone feels like they're not in control of their life. They can control how they harm their bodies, and that small measure of control makes them feel better, like they have power over at least something, even if it's negative.

This is a very common behavior and common thought process, even in animals (see birds plucking their feathers, see dogs and other animals chewing on parts of their bodies).

The best way to try to get them to stop is to offer alternatives. Something they can do instead of a self-destructive behavior, such as using a fidget. It's also absolutely vital to treat the underlying problem(s), such as depression, mental illness, dissatisfaction and lack of control with life. If you treat the symptom and not the source, you're gonna have a hard time stopping a behavior.
>>
>>17544347
Damn bro, thanks a lot
>>
Threaten to kill her.
>>
Penetrate her fiercely from behind and ejaculate deep into her butt
>>
>>17544431
>>17544463
>>17544330

I feel like I have ushered in a new era of shitposting on this board

Project Mayhem is a success
>>
>>17544264
Equip her with a wooden spoon
>>
>>17544264
do it for her
or just kick her out and change the locks, who cares what crazy people do?
>>
>>17544264
Take away her free will and right to vote.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.