[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general questions that don't need their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_nquk8zOaHQ1ux4uo8o1_500.gif (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nquk8zOaHQ1ux4uo8o1_500.gif
179KB, 500x500px
What it says on the tin. Questions that don't need their own thread, go.
>>
If a lady would like to watch a dude masturbate online, without having to show herself and preferably not have to give any personal info like a skype or something, where would she go?
I swear there was a website for this, like chat roulette but specifically for this purpose.
>>
Starving and adderall
Perfect combination?
Because I'm gonna di it for a month! Lots of water. I know I'll get wreak skinny and what not but better then being 180
>>
>>17544408
Quit the adderall you stupid cunt
Go visit thinspo for your anorexic needs and take care of yourself
Dont do this stupid rexi shit unless you want to die

You can do it
>>
How do I stop [random] nausea
>>
>>17544472
Stop sucking so many cocks.
>>
>>17544482

I don't even suck dick, I just have random waves of nausea and its awful
>>
>>17544201
I just moved to Brooklyn alone. I work from home most days (work is where I usually make all my friends).

I have one or two friends here, but they've got their own lives. But I spend most of my days alone except when I walk my dog. People really like me once I get a chance, but don't know how to go about making friends in a new place.
>>
>>17544498
go to a doctor. It could be something serious.
>>
I've lived in a new place for just over a week, and I'm developing a huge crush on one roommate. How do I stop this?
>>
>>17544511

I'm going to soon, but do you have any advice on how to get rid it for now?
>>
File: 1470699870429.jpg (18KB, 636x398px) Image search: [Google]
1470699870429.jpg
18KB, 636x398px
How does one goes about moving by their own?
Specially to another city/country they never been into and don't know anyone there in the first place?

A little bit of context first, I am 26M,
I've lived my whole life with my parents (and my unemployed brother for all it counts) in a quite small house, I can't cook, I don't do dishes nor wash my own clothes.. I know I'm well behind the curve when it comes to being independent.
I currently don't have a job, lost my first and only one I ever had a couple of months ago (that I was doing for almost 4 years), however I saved some money, around 10K usd (I'm not american btw).
I don't have any debts, I'm university graduated (software developer), I'd also receive a post grad title in a couples of months.
Don't have a gf nor any friends, currently I spend most of my days browsing the internet idly and sleeping... Occasionally do some exercise.
So, how people do it?
Do I simple look for a vacant apartment and move there? Would I have to get the furniture to fill it with? what if I it doesn't really works and I have to move out, what would happen with my stuff if I don't have money to take it somewhere else?
I'm really lost in here, I fell it's time for me to move out, but I've never lived by my own, never been to another city (for more than a single day) and never by my own and moving alone seems really overwhelming to me.
I'm more of a book-smart type of person, socializing is difficult for me.
is it even possible to someone like me to achieve this or I am doomed to live in the same place my whole life?
>>
File: 1458799996500.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458799996500.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>>17544209
Omegle, most guys won't do it unless you are willing to show too, tho.

if you are interested I could do it for you.
>>
Is there a clear and concise way to offer someone a beverage, when options may include both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks?
>>
>>17544560

You do know all the questions you asked are a simple google search away right? I mean for the love of god 18 year olds move out by themselves and here you are 8 years their senior and you can't figure it out?
>>
>>17544563
wow lewd

This is my fetish
>>
>>17544576
I know for a fact that people were moving by their own before the internet even existed.
I was just looking for some insight from people that managed to do it by their own and how did the process went.
>>
File: 1473194354070.jpg (145KB, 1000x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473194354070.jpg
145KB, 1000x1536px
>>17544563
Post contact and we can make this happen.
>>
>>17544603
you'll have to prove you are a lady first fammy.
I'm not willing to jerk off just for a guy's pleasure.
>>
File: 1473196984312.jpg (54KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473196984312.jpg
54KB, 960x640px
>>17544612
Wait a minute I thought that poster was a girl offering to watch
>>
>>17544209
Any cam site. Just put "Want to watch guys jack off" in the title and they will flock to you.

The more experienced guys will need you to verify you're a genuine female and not a faggot or dude in a dress.
>>
>>17544560
I don't meant to be rude, but it's stupid as fuck for you to move out without a job. Most apartments won't let you on a lease.

You're focusing on the wrong thing. You don't need to be worried about moving out or being stuck in the same town. Get a job first, then look towards the other shit. Also, in preparation... start doing your own laundry, dishes, and learn to cook a few things. Sounds like you have all the time in the world and you've become depressed.
>>
>>17544472
Eat properly. Eating too little will bring about nausea. Eat the wrong foods if you have a food allergy will too.

Experiment and find out what sets you off.
>>
>>17544573
you weren't even concise with this question.....

which are you trying to find wording for??
>>
>>17544508
Find a club or group that does something you enjoy.
Try some volunteer work.
Join a sports club.
>>
>>17544628

That might help, thank you. I think it's that (not eating enough) and I think in general the nausea is also connected to the stomach problem I've been having, I looked for advice many times on here and it usually didn't help, but I think what you said may make a difference
>>
>>17544508
1. Visit a bar with one of your friends.
2. Work at the office, just to chat with other people.
3. Go to dog parks and chat with people.
4. Join a club for a hobby or sport.

>>17544520
I think it will stop itself. Almost all new guys I meet I have a crush on for a week, it has happened to me since I was 12. The feeling just slowly fades away.

>>17544618
kek
>>
>>17544618
it is, I'm not willing to jerk to a guy.
>>
>>17544630
I want to offer my guests a drink. If they want a beer, great. If they want juice or water, we have that too. OJ & vodka, sure. Whatever they want.

But if I say "would you like a drink" or "can I get you something to drink," I find people often think I'm specifically offering them alcohol, and say no, even if they're thirsty. I just want to know if there's a clear way to offer them either, without saying "either alcoholic or non-alcoholic."
>>
>>17544636
>I think in general the nausea is also connected to the stomach problem I've been having

[smacks forehead] Ahhh, you could have mentioned this first up.... "What stomach problem?"
>>
File: James-Franco-25.gif (506KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
James-Franco-25.gif
506KB, 500x253px
>>17544638
>girl
>not willing to jerk to a guy

Im so fucking confused right now
>>
>>17544640

"Would you like a drink? We sell both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks."
>>
>>17544642

>This is like my 50th time posting it but maybe you can help

Early January, woke up super nauseous with a weird heavy feeling in my stomach (lower abdomen). Later on it felt like something moving there. There were points where it was painful but that was in the beginning of this, I just get stomach aches in place of that. From that day my stomach seemed distended, and it's only gotten worse. Seems like I really did enherit my dad's stubborness, I thought I could handle this on my own.
>>
>>17544677

See. A. Doctor.
>>
>>17544647
That happens when the blood drains from your brain to your crotch.

>OP was a girl (or a trap)
>all posters since have been guys
>>
>>17544681

I know I know... I'm going really soon. I just need to kill the nausea for a bit
>>
>>17544637
I've gone to bars with friends. Been chatty with others, but no like "hey let's hang out." It feels weird when you're not trying to fuck.

I'm so painfully shy in any situation unless I have a friend doing it with me, if that makes sense. Then I seem like the most charming person ever, and easily draw in people. Alone I'm absolutely petrified. I'd enjoy sports, but people get so competitive over shit that doesn't matter it ruins the fun and it's embarrassing. Maybe a class..?

>>17544632
Got a boyfriend I love to the moon and back, so no singles dinner things. He's in VA still, comes up every other weekend. Also I could never do that alone, the thought of it makes my face burn. I wish there was a Tinder for friends.
>>
>>17544640
Offer a drink, then list some of the stuff you have. Wine, beer, water, apple juice?

This is a weirdly specific problem....... I feel like you're an alien pretending to be human.
>>
File: 1473288740052.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1473288740052.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>17544683

I don't think the OP was a girl either at this point
>>
>>17544681

I pretty much feel pregnant, or well what it seems to be like. Either way this thing sucks
>>
>>17544677
You could have something minor that just needs a simple treatment. Or something like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) which requires dietary and stress mamangement or something serious like IBD.

>>17544681
Agreed. You need a proper medical opinion. It could be serious and leaving serious bowel conditions untreated usually leads to bad outcomes.
>>
>>17544677
>January
>Now September

Dude

>>17544690
A class could work. In class people are usually focused on learning, unlike a club where people are doing the activity and socializing.

There is a tinder for friends.

>"hey let's hang out."
Try this, only on females to avoid the fucking part.
>>
>>17544711

I agree, I do need a proper medical diagnosis. I just hope I don't have anything super severe.
>>
>>17544713

Yeah, I made a mistake, late January, so it's been 7 months now
>>
I bought fast food today. When the cashier gave me my food he said 'here you go champ' and winked. I know this sounds petty but I found it kind of condescending, I'm 20 and the cashier would probably have only been a few years older than me, just seems like something you'd say to a kid
>>
>>17544733

This may be a stretch, but maybe he was trying to uh flirt with you
>>
>>17544695
lol

>>17544732
Dude, just schedule a small appointment

>>17544733
Maybe he was hitting you? Is it kindof an odd way to hit on someone.
>>
>>17544733
He's probably bored and trying to engage with people in weird ways as something to do.
>>
>>17544742

I'm going soon anyways so I'm trying to hold out
>>
>>17544740
>>17544742
He didn't come across as gay but who knows. Just felt like it was condescending especially saying 'champ', I feel like calling them out for it but then I'd probably look crazy for having having a go at them over something trivial IDK
>>
>>17544733
HAHAHAAaaaaa
you take yourself WAY too seriously just by your reaction.

Calm down there, sport.
>>
>>17544764

Eh sounds like something that just hit a nerve with you
>>
>>17544750
Yeah probably that

>>17544765
Maybe I do, I'm not really bothered by it but I wasn't really sure how to interpret it
>>
>>17544733

An older coworker of mine calls any decent looking girls "my darling" and not one of them complained yet because a guy called you champ you freak out?

Take whatever rusty nail and take it out of your ass. Jesus.
>>
>>17544812
I hardly freaked out, I didn't really even pay it a second thought until I saw this thread and figured I'd ask to see if being called 'cham' is condescending
>>
File: 1473191921002.jpg (44KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
1473191921002.jpg
44KB, 600x711px
>>17544812
Hello I am the Ass Jesus
>>
>>17544711

The nausea is fuckin killing me rn
>>
>>17544855
Did you eat something like I suggested before?

Try some plain boiled rice with a boiled egg chopped through it.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.