[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at a dead end here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Boyfriend accidentally broke up over miscommunication, which in turn cost me another bf and my wonderful girlfriend. Lost most of my friends over this because he refuses to help fix it.
Stuck in a feedback loop
>apologize
>apology refused
>self harm
>told i should just apologize instead
I've never broken up with anyone before and I literally can't find it in me to let them go as I'm literally unable to let go of people.
Spent first 10 years of my life in abusive isolation and get zero excuses for social ineptitude resulting from this.
They keep telling me not to even though clearly NOT doing it is making them angrier.
Already in mourning over loss of a friend who died 4 years ago. All mutuals refuse to talk to me because I'm not a big youtuber or artist like them.
I've got nothing going for me at this point, should I go for it?
>>
>>17543986
>accidentally broke up over miscommunication
what?

quite frankly it sounds like they dont even want to talk to you anymore, and this was the straw that broke the camels back. doesnt sound like you have anything to lose if you try and fail to make things right, so may as well try.

without telling us more, theres not much else people can say.
>>
>Boyfriend accidentally broke up over miscommunication, which in turn cost me another bf and my wonderful girlfriend.
so you had at least two boyfriends and a girlfriend at once?
>Already in mourning over loss of a friend who died 4 years ago.
get over that
>All mutuals refuse to talk to me because I'm not a big youtuber or artist like them.
wait, do you not actually know any of these people?
>I've got nothing going for me at this point, should I go for it?
yeah, probably.
>>
>>17544015
nah, he has trouble talking to others so he used a go to person and they misunderstood
made a huge deal of it saying it was a mistake but couldnt figure out how to say it and instead panicked
made a tiny mistake and kept making it worse
keep in mind im borderline
>>
>>17543986
Move on, there is a first time for everything, not sure why you would want to die when you could go on a trip, change country, find love again and new friends!

Starting a new is better than suicide, it's tougher, but better.
>>
File: icon.png (54KB, 152x159px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
54KB, 152x159px
>>17544025
yes and yes. All dating eachother.
>get over that
lmao no
>mutuals
sure do, good friends at that
thanks
>>
>>17544026
>nah, he has trouble talking to others so he used a go to person and they misunderstood
draw me a diagram of your fucked up relationship
>>
>>17544033
Confined to a room in the middle of a bible belt, broke as fuck.
Would if I could
>>
>>17544040
>All mutuals refuse to talk to me
>good friends at that
pick one
>friends
>dating
these words, like all words, have meaning. That you would misuse them in such a bizarre way suggests that you have never had friends or dated anyone
>>
File: gg.png (8KB, 447x503px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
8KB, 447x503px
>>17544043
pretty simple
>>
>>17544056
all mean the same thing in context, not sure what's to misunderstand
>>
>>17544063
if you had a boyfriend that was unwiling or unable to talk to you directly you are doing it wrong and are better off single, even if it means you lose all of your other relationships. the planet and the internet are big places and you've described only people and relationships who will kill you. go talk to somebody else or kill yourself or something.
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 220x305px
This is why dating multiple people isn't going to work
>>
>>17544072
>>17544076
note taken
>>
>>17544067
if he would not talk to you he was not your boyfriend and if they don't talk to you anymore they're not your friends.
>>
>>17544025
>>17544040
lost context, yes I do, not the friends i was thinking of on this side of it.
hard to think when you're on 5 different opiates
>>
>>17544124
>hard to think when you're on 5 different opiates
apparently
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n675srBXIp1r2xof6.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n675srBXIp1r2xof6.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>17544136
lmao you try it buddy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.