[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleepover sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20160809_205941.jpg (45KB, 351x322px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_205941.jpg
45KB, 351x322px
Tomorrow im having a sleepover with a shy girl that maybe likes me. We might be using alcohol but the problem is that we are both shy. We both also have friendzoned each other but i have nothing against becoming fucking buddies but i am too shy to ask it that clearly. How do i get to slide that question in without it becoming too awkward?
Also i have discussed her sexuality openly and i know that she is virgin and super horny sometimes. We have had these super open topics about stuff like that. So how do i make it work during that sleepover? I dont know if she likes me but conversations about what she would like in sex gets me super hard.
>>
Just do it!
>>
>>17543898
Ffs how old are you two? I dont know of anyone i would have a sleep over with since age 18 unless

1) I was visiting and lived far away
2) I was too drunk/tired out of circumstance
3) I really was sexually interested in the person
>>
Get to talking about that sex stuff
(Maybe the lights off would help)
????
Profit
>>
>>17545382
Shouldnt be that hard since we have already discussed our sexual wishes and hoe horny we are. Its just that i will have to make the first huge step as she can talk but she is too shy to actually start something
>>
>>17545394
>if alone and talking about it again
>you'll both end up super horny because you're obviously underage and that's what being a teen does for you
>lean in for kiss
>something goes wrong just apoligize
>or just carry it on from there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.