[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta fagged my FWB situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>date girl for a couple months
>she starts off extremely clingy, extremely sexual, calls and texts me every day
>randomly gets distant and rude
>says she just wants to be friends with benefits
>never done this before
>we meet up and have sex sometimes
>hide the fact that I'm on an emotional roller coaster in my head at all times
>some days I think it's super fucking hot
>other days I have silent jealous meltdowns at the thought of her possibly having sex with other people and me not knowing about it
>right before we meet up to have sex, she cancels and says she isn't "up for sex today :("
>engage clingy beta faggotry mode
>I just say "okay"
>she starts sending short texts like "I'm hungry" and "i hate doing homework"
>I become really over-talkative and start sending long friendly text messages to try and show that I'm not upset
>she keeps replying with two word text messages
>Decide I can't handle the situation
>send her a text message that says "Alright I don't think this friends with benefits thing is working, seems like a waste of time. Hit me up if you ever want to be serious"
>2 days later
>no response

I am cringing hard over how fucking beta this is. On one hand, I don't really care because I was definitely not able to emotionally hold this situation together. It was probably going to end at some point anyways, but my ego is severely bruised over how clingy and beta I ended this stupid fucking situation. I should have just said nothing and not responded, but I sent that last stupid fucking message WHY DO I DO THIS AAAGGGHHH

Is there any way to salvage the situation? I decided to not send anything else and see if she ever texts me, then maybe just be non-nonchalant.
>>
>>17543867
FWB is obviously not good for you. Leave it be.
>>
>>17543867
>Is there any way to salvage the situation?

no.

she's either interested in a relationship with you again (she probably isn't) or she's going to leave you alone.

this is precisely what you wanted. you're getting what you want.

the fact that you're backtracking this hard just tells me that you don't think before you act aka you're an idiot.
>>
>>17543867
Honestly this isn't that beta. It could have been worse, you could have kept on sending her friendly paragraphs and just have sex on her terms. You didn't like what was going on and you changed it.

But the other anons are right, it doesn't sound like you're a FWB type of guy, which is fine, I'm not either. It sucks right now, listen to some good feels music and move on tomorrow.
>>
>>17543867
>clingy and beta
you're being childish about this. There's nothing wrong with not being able to handle a FWB situation- lots of people aren't built for it.

If anything, you showed you had a spine by not continuing to do something that was starting to hurt you. You gave her the option, she chose. Fuck that bitch. Not worth your time anymore. And definitely not worth playing these stupid mind/power games either.

You did good, don't fuck it up. move on OP.
>>
>>17543878
I've been having insomnia for two weeks where I sleep for 3 hours every night. I've felt like I'm drunk for the last few days, probably not thinking straight.

On some level, it is what I want. I cannot handle knowing that this girl might be having sex with me, and immediately having sex with somebody else the next day or something. I just get too jealous and angry over it.

But like I said, my ego is definitely bruised. I feel like I just stupidly/desperately threw myself at her one last time and she just ignored me. I highly regret leaving that window of opportunity open with the "Hit me up if you ever want to be serious".

She obviously does not want to be serious if she demoted our relationship from dating to FWB. So fucking stupid on my part, and it's making me cringe hard.
>>
>>17543867
I've seen worse. I wouldn't even call it beta honestly. Was there a way you could have handled the situation better? Maybe but she took it in a direction you didn't like and you told her to fuck off until she gets her shit together. Nothing beta about that.
>>
File: 1473287467083528.jpg (60KB, 566x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473287467083528.jpg
60KB, 566x400px
>>17543891

Just walk away.
>>
>>17543890
this
>>
>>17543890
THAT.
>>
>>17543890
This
>>
OP here

Maybe my self esteem has just been crushed by the situation or something. I have been abstinent for the last 3 years because I've been looking for a Christian conservative wife, and I've also been ill while going to college/running my business.

This summer I just cracked and couldn't wait any longer. I had to fuck a hot girl. I found this woman on tinder, and I was shocked when she turned out to be an 8/10. Best sex I've ever had in my life.

I haven't had a woman actually fuck with my head since high school. She had me eating out of the palm of her hand, ready to comply with any stupid demands, like saying she wanted to be friends with benefits and blowing me off constantly.

I'm ashamed it even got to this point. Never should have even hooked up with her. Wish I could end it with the upper hand. Oh well..
>>
>>17544130
dude you have some serious... OTHER issues to work out. This woman/situation isn't the problem. Normally I'd be sorry about your bruised ego, but it seems like maybe you needed to be taken down a notch anyway.

My guess is that you see women as either loyal devout clean girls, or dirty whore tricksters that take advantage of anyone for their own gain. Both can be true, neither are true all the time, and there's plenty in-between. You've got some growing up to do my friend- especially with all this "upper hand" bull shit. That's an exhausting way to live, in my opinion. These broads aren't worth the trouble of gaming.
>>
>>17544159
>upper hand bull shit

Dude I know. It's so stupid, but I felt like I got taken advantage of, and I just sat back and let it happen. I feel like one of those women complaining about getting "pumped and dumped" or whatever.

I was nice and respectful to her, and I feel like she just used me for her own ego boost and threw me away.
>>
>>17544180
but seriously, you DID come out with your dignity fully intact (though I'm sure it doesn't feel like it).

I meant what I said in
>>17543890
You didn't grovel or send endless texts begging her for more. You took a stand and stuck with it. You got your feelings hurt, I get it. But seriously, what you did wasn't embarrassing or pitiful. You cut it off before it got there.
>>
>>17544206
Well thanks. This kinda put it into perspective for me.
>>
>>17544325
all good friend. You've been in your head too much it seems. Good luck with the next one.
>>
OP here again.

Usually when I try to initiate No Contact with this girl after we have a slight falling out, she ends up contacting me after a week or so. But I've never told her "Hey i'm not feelin this anymore".

I'd say there's a 40% chance that in a couple weeks she will send a text and say "Hey", just from judging her past behavior. If she does, what's a better response?

1. Not replying at all
2. Vague short answers
3. explain that I have no interest in keeping in contact with her
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.