[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to let go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1457478073956.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1457478073956.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
So I've decided to stop talking to this girl, she was my first love experience (20yrs M), it was wonderful when it lasted, but now after some talking she wants nothing with me.

I can't be her friend anymore because its killing me, there are a lot of memories and experiences surrounding her, everytime I talked to her or any interaction makes all those memories come back, and it hurts too damn much, I can't for the love of god see her just like another friend, we were so close and became too attached to her, it pains me to do this but I can't be her friend anymore, its too much for me.

I told her yesterday that im okay with everything and Im good, I didn't tell her about this obviously.

what should I do now? any tips and tricks?

Its my first time dealing with this so Im a little lost
>>
File: image.gif (649KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
649KB, 960x576px
It's gonna take some time to heal, trust me. What you can do for now is try to distract yourself with this board or any board you like, watching tv, hanging out with people, ect. It hurts when people do this, and if it still hangs in your mind a lot, try talking to someone close about it.
>>
>>17543493
Im gonna go to my psychologist to talk about this, I have a deppresion and I sure as hell don't want things to mix up.
>>
>>17543501

That is a wise choice, best to stop the spiral before it gets too far.
>>
>>17543505
I just wish she could see the person behind the problems, she is a very nice girl, with a lot of shit too, but nothing serious, but damn, sometimes it gets too confusing
>>
>>17543507

Yeah sometimes problems can make relationships cloudy, how long ago did this happen?
>>
>>17543516
We've known eachother since forever actually, but nothing serious, just some chit chat from time to time (because distance), we started playing games and such and things got close, I developed feelings to her and vice versa, time happened and she got mad/angry/sad/scared because my deppresion, so she stopped having feelings for her, I traveled to her place to met her IRL and she got the feelings back and stuff, some time later my deppresion kick'd back and back to square one, after some time talking she wants nothing to me anymore, so I just kinda want to live because like I said on the OP
>>
>>17543543

That's really rough, have you been going to therapy for a while? Like did you not go to therapy before she lost feelings
>>
>>17543543
so she stopped having feelings for me*
>>
>>17543548
I always went to therapy, I helped me greatly, but when it kicks in, it kicks in hard, so she kinda backed away from me because of this

She didn't understand fully this disease so its something normal I guess
>>
>>17543555

Maybe soon you will learn what to do when you feel like that, and sometimes people don't know what to do about others with depression. It's a shitty situation for both of you and I'm sorry that it happened
>>
>>17543560
Im sure she is happy with this, she always had this cold part on her heart, so I know she doesn't care anymore
>>
>>17543567

It's always a possibility that she does feel regret about it. I know it hurts, but it's going to take some time until the situation stops hurting. It's a good thing You're going to your therapist who will most likely be able to give more advice with how to deal with this.
>>
>>17543579
Thanks Anon, this helped me a bit
>>
>>17543580

No problem, I hope you feel better
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.