[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im going to have a baby soon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1382381256226.jpg (26KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
1382381256226.jpg
26KB, 499x498px
as the title reads, im going to be a fatherin about 8 months or so the mother and i hooked up for a while and fucked, we stopped talking an then started chatting up again which led us to fuck again but this time she got pregnant and now shes 5 and half weeks. we have decided its best for the child for us to shack up together and raise the child under one roof as a trial run but the catch is we'd still be single and not married.
its a particular situation i happen to be in ive already met her family and they seem to accept me as their own family seeing as how im going to be the father of this child. any anon single parents out there?

also i dont think we should shack up together just because we have a child and yes i used a condom and i got the .0001 of the shit end of the stick
>>
>>17543226
How are you so sure that the child is even yours?
>>
I guess it really depends.

If you care about the girl and baby at all, yes you should try to shack up if you can live amicably together. Having a mom and dad in the same household is best, developmentally, for a baby. This has been proven many times. However, if you fight all the time, then shacking up is not best.

If you don't care about the girl or baby at all, move away and tell the mom to tell the kid you're dead. That's more palatable than being unwanted by your dad.
>>
Meh, this seems to be asking for drama and troubles op.
How old are the two of you? Why is abortion not an option?
>>
>>17543272
This. Either kill it or man up.
>>
>>17543247
>all women are whores
ahahah

how good a job do you have OP?
>>
>>17543226
Please, have a DNA test.
>>
>>17543226
you should make sure it is in fact yours before you do anything rash. what you describe sounds like a recipe for complete disaster
>>
>>17543226
First of all, do you love her? Also,does she love you?
Another question,are you sure that the baby is yours?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I feel bad for asking this but do you know for sure that this baby is yours? And if so, congratulations! Would you rather have a boy or a girl? And if you both feel like you don't want to shack together, that's fine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.