[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like my gf is going to break up with me fairly soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1400134880745.jpg (30KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
1400134880745.jpg
30KB, 320x321px
Feeling like my gf is going to break up with me fairly soon. Not happened yet but some of the signs are there

>had an argument last week, came across as needy
>she's gone distant, doesn't initiate contact anymore or tell me about her day
>seems uninterested in anything i have to say
>not seen each other in 2 weeks

This is my first relationship. Any advice on how to deal with the next few weeks
Currently really anxiety ridden, can't sleep, and heavily binging on alcohol
>>
>>17543166
>distant
>seems uninterested
watch Blue Valentine

>came across as needy
stop being a nu-male
>>
>>17543174
>stop being a nu-male

I'm never needy with her because i know it's a turn off and makes you look pathetic. but she really pissed me off one night and I lost my temper, i started saying stuff which made me sound controlling and needy
>>
It's over anon. Except it like a man, it'll save you from the embarrassment of trying to "talk about it." She'll respect you for it too. First breakups are shitty af but do as I say senpai.
>>
>>17543184
aight man, if it's a one time thing then let it settle, unless you are in denial, which is worse, if you let it settle she may just be taking a break, you should as well especially if you ACTUALLY got angry, which is unhealthy for any relation that you want to maintain.
>>
Don't let her know about you're anxiety induced drinking. That won't look good at all
>>
>>17543166
If you're this unsure about your relationship I'd leave her. I've never once thought my girlfriend would leave me in the 3 years we've been dating. A good spouse makes sure that doesn't happen.
>>
>>17543217
Agree!
>>17543166
Could you tell us about your argument?
>>
>>17543166
And how long have you being together?
>>
>>17543256
>>17543259

We've been together about 2 years. Long story short the argument happened because she went out one night, and didn't tell me until I just got a drunk text which didn't make any sense. Normally she bombards me with tons of calls and messages when she's drunk so I immediately thought something was off with her. She was being vague

So I blew up on the phone and handled it completely the wrong way.

Then I realized I had overreacted so I had to apologize, but since then she doesn't seem interested in speaking to me. It's been about a week since I apologized

On the phone the other day she kept on getting distracted taking selfies on snapchat and was barely listening to anything I was saying, I just feel like she's completely lost interest since I reacted in that way
>>
>>17543296
Well,in my opinion she shouldn't go out,drinking,without you. She was the wrong one, you were right even if you overreacted but then she acted like it was your fault when she realized what she did,just to make you apologize. I also think that she takes advantage the fact that she is your first relationship. In my opinion you should make a honest conversation with her and don't show her your stress. If she loves you she will stay,if not let her go
>>
>>17543174
BLUE VALENTINE.
>>
>>17543166
Duck sake man. Are you a bitter faggot?

You have two days from now on. Come up with a good place to take her, buy flowers, save up for a taxi if you don't have a car, get a card and write something sweet in there.

Say to her: "baby, lately I've been a stupid prick. To make up for it, you have 1h to dress up the nicest you can, I'm taking you dor a date"
Take her out to some really good and cheap restaurant. Buy her a glass of wine. Try not to drink yourself cuz rhen you'll get back to bitter fagotry. Talk to her how beautiful and gorgeous she is, ask her how was her day, tell her you remember how you both met up the first time and you remember everything and tell some details about that time.

After dinner take her home, there will be flowers waiting, champagne, that card wirh poem or some shit, light up candles, put the champagne in glass and make a tost for the greatest woman ever, and how lucky you are. Kiss her neck, do gentle things and have a great sex.

I swear to god she will remember this night for fucking ever.

Been there, done that and it was amazing. Sometimes you have to put down your bay card and be the man.
>>
>>17543435
I was going with ignore her for a couple of days, but please do that instead
>>
>>17543435

I get what you're saying but I've acted needy. If I do all of that surely it will just make me look more pathetic and desperately trying to get back in her good books?

If she has lost interest in me as a result of how I've acted, I can't really see what you've described working.

In the past whenever we've argued we've made up instantly, and the last time I did buy her a present to make up for it which she really appreciated.

This is different this time, and her behaviour is signalling that she really doesn't care about me at the moment and I can't understand how pampering her will solve anything
>>
>>17543435
This is bad advice

Op, your girl sounds immature, how old are you both?
>>
It's gonna blow when you come off that binge. Luckily you'll be in too much pain to care about a relationship.
>>
>>17543456
Man, I gave you advice from my life. I've been together for 12 years, I know shit. Also now I'm with a new girl and she just goes nuts how I throw ransom dates or things she wasn't expecting. Keep that shit interesting and you will be good. Remember: we, guys, are rational creatures. Girls on the other hand are emotional creatures. Feed her emotions, make her feel like a queen and treat her good. But do it as a kong not as a peasant. Show her you're a man not a joke. Take the lead, make up dates, throw random things, don't ask her what she wants. She will follow
>>
>>17543471
I'm 22 and she's 21

I've fucked up and I really don't know what to do. Don't know whether to make it clear to her to just let me know when she's next free and then go no contact, or call her out and say 'i think you've been distant with me lately, is everything ok?'
>>
You have to make a clear conversation with her and talk honestly about everything because if you don't you will always wonder what would have happened if you had talked to her
>>
>>17543506
So should I just suggest we have a chat?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.