[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proposing to my girlfriend this Sunday (inb4 9/11 jokes) doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Proposing to my girlfriend this Sunday (inb4 9/11 jokes) doing a really dumb proposal because we share a corny sense of humor. (Pic related. Step 7 is a MUST.) doing it at our favorite bar here in STL. Anything that /adv/ thinks I should keep in mind?
>>
File: 61QmntzXFAL._UY600_.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
61QmntzXFAL._UY600_.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
Also, the ring.
>>
>>17543073
Well, here's how you do it:
First, get some limes...
>>
I hope this is bait
>>
>>17543095
Got some strong opinions on proposals anon?
>>
>>17543112
Not at all. I'm actually engaged myself. But this is next level autism, i guarantee you that
>>
>>17543167
How did you propose?
>>
>>17543216
Well, i got proposed to, so that makes it easy af. But we have talked about it before. He knew i was going to say yes. I also knew he got a ring. The plan was to go to his family vacation home in the mountains and spend a nice weekend together. However, those plans got canceled because my grandma had an accident and had to go to the hospotal, yada yada. So he proposed to me just like that. I've told him that ir doesn't have to be "special", since him asking be to spend the rest of my live with him as already as special as it can get. We were in my apt and had just spent a very nice evening together. He got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes, he put the ring on my finger, we kissed and then continued to have a comfy and cuddly evening/night. Easy as pie, op. You got that!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.