[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on my living room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 1920x280px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 1920x280px
I just bought a new home and it's a small 980 square foot 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathhouse. I took a panoramic picture of the living room, and the kitchen.

I want to hang the TV on the wall behind where it sits now, but part of the TV will cover the windows. There's really no other place to hang it on.

Also, any design ideas on what other furniture and decor to get? I know it's small, but it's all I can afford.
>>
>>17543048
If you're dead set on having it hang on the wall, why not try moving it where the boat painting is and flip the couch to the other wall? You could also get curtains to make sun damage minimal.
>>
Congrats on your new home sempai, it looks great.

But I don't think you should seek advice on how to decorate it. It's your home, you will live there, do whatever you like. I don't think some strangers on the internet would know what design and decoration you'd enjoy more than you yourself.

If you want my opinion I think you should just keep it as it is, no more decorations needed.
>>
>>17543063

It's actually not as wide as the space between the two windows behind the TV. The panorama is distorting the actual space. It's also making the house much bigger than it really is.

I wanted to hang the TV on the wall because I wanted to get every inch possible with the space without having to downgrade to a smaller TV. There's hardly any space between the sofas and the coffee table.

I'm almost tempted to say screw it and just mount the TV on the wall anyway, TV blocking part of the windows or not.
>>
>>17543079
>don't listen to advice, follow your heart
>here's my advice
wat.
>>
>>17543117
>I'm almost tempted to say screw it and just mount the TV on the wall anyway, TV blocking part of the windows or not.
It's probably for the best, and it doesn't block the windows by much. Some type of covering for the back of the TV would be a good idea if you care about the sun harming it in any way.
>>
>>17543155
I just told him (you?) what I'd do if I were him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.