[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3657.jpg (270KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3657.jpg
270KB, 960x960px
Hello /adv/, I am looking for some feedback on my looks, pick related. Is there anything i can do to improve my looks (besides the bigger than average nose)? Would appreciate any feedback.
>>
>>17542927
I don't like that haircut, looks too much like a combover, maybe try combing it straight back instead of to the side.
>>
Lose the mustache, it doesn't really work connecting to your beard.

Get your eye brows done, looks like you are on the verge of a unibrow.

Shave that hair on your neck.

Overall 7.3/10. Not bad.
>>
>>17542931
Noted, thank you. Anything else?
>>
>>17542937
Pic was taken almost a year ago, the beard is more full now, but noted. Yeah i think i really need to do something about the eyebrows.
>>
>>17542927
get a nose job lol
is it expensive where you live
>>
>>17542927

I dunno, it seems like you've already done all you can. You look neat and put together. You're not a bad looking guy. Maybe smiling wouldn't hurt, would make you look more confident.
>>
You should post this in /soc/ anon, you would get more answers and people being brually honest.

Honest as a girl you seem cute but you need to get a different haircut and work on your grooming a little.
>>
>>17542945
Yes, but i believe there is some sort of program where they will help you with half of the cost (sometimes entire), and i have been seriously considering it.
>>17542947
Noted, yeah i have some serious confidence issues, thats pretty much my standard face :/.
>>17542949
I might go post there aswell, thank you anon. What haircut would you suggest?
>>
File: Messy-hair-for-men.jpg (18KB, 450x679px) Image search: [Google]
Messy-hair-for-men.jpg
18KB, 450x679px
>>17542962

I have a thing for messy hairstyles but it is my preference only.
>>
>>17542972
I will keep that in mind, ty once again.
>>
You don't look bad dude, just have your eyebrows done and try combimg your hair in a different style, keep your hair short, it suits you better too.

The nose is not as important as you think.
>>
>>17543014
Dont get a nose job. If it bothers you that much, i guanrantee youll find something wrong with the new one too.

Its no real help, but i think people that are that obsessive over a body part is a bit body dysmorphic and i feel theyll always feel its not right.
>>
>>17543065
Hm, ill keep that in mind. It's just that im so tired of it being so prominent and pretty much the only thing that people look at when im conversating with them. Perhaps if i started hitting the gym it would improve, as i am brutally skinny right now.
>>
I agree with the folks suggesting you fix your eyebrows. Protip, learn to do it yourself. It's easy. Just only pick the stray hairs. If you give me a close up i'll redline what you should pick and what you should leave alone. Also, i love the stubble. The haircut is good but i am on the same boat as the anon above. I like it a bit more natural and comfy looking. I don't want to worry about ruining my guys hairstyle when we cuddle. I love to run my hands trough hair...

Othet than that, you have very nice skin and beautiful eyes. I would alsp stop worrying about your nose. It's big, yes. But it suits you and it is not unattractive.
>>
>>17543087
Oh and to add: i wouldn't get a nosejob. The risk of it looking odd is way too big. You look good. And your nose belongs to you. Own it
>>
>>17542972
It definitely works for extremely good looking men
>>
>>17543087
Thank you for the advice and kind words. The eyebrows in that pic are actually my doing, it looked much cleaner when i had it professionally done, perhaps i need to go have them done professionally again. I actually dont use a lot of hair products, my usual style tends to be the pic minus the product, i just felt like having wax in it that day.
>>
reported for rule violation (camwhoring)
>>
>>17543119
Uh, alright.
>>
>>17543086
I guarantee that people dont stare at it constantly. Some might, but others are just as likely to stare at your teeth or at the curve of your lip, or your ears, or a spot on your forehead.
>>
>>17543111
Get the brows done professionally, then keep up with it yourself. Use tweezers and pluck anything that grows where it was waxed, should be fairly easy to keep the shape that way.
>>
>>17543143
Good point, I guess i just need to stop being so paranoid about it.
>>
>>17543152
Yeah ill probably go see a professional this week, thank you for the suggestion.
>>
>>17542927

>being a mirror of the people around you
>Having a backbone

develop your own style and be comfy with who you are. There is no point in living a life when you're not living it for yourself.
>>
>>17542927
Well, it's an old pic. Why don't you show us how you are right now? So we can see the beard as well
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.