[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How retarded should I be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (35KB, 849x637px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
35KB, 849x637px
So this woman I kinda know seems like good girlfriend material. Went on sort of a date or two with her a year and a half ago. We ended up spooning by the end of one of them, but I had to get up early, and we went to bed way too late for any sexy business. (She did grind her ass against me, and I felt her up a bit, that was all.) I tried to get her out on more dates, but she was reluctant, end I got distracted by other women. I did get her to come see her one time we both were out drinking, and we made out, but that was the only time. There's been a few more times I've tried hooking up with her, but she's always been seemingly timid, and I can't always be bothered playing games with her, so I forget about it, rather than trying harder. Met her a week and a half ago, and she told me she doesn't have any reasons not to hang out with me. When I told her I never stopped thinking about her ever since our night together, she said "stop joking!" and then she left. Walked passed her again last night, as she was leaving the outdoors seating area of a pub, two houses down from my regular. I signalled that I was heading there, and told her to come for one last drink before she went home. She seemed unsure, and I didn't stop to wait. Wrote her something in the lines of "you're taking your good time" and she replied with a screenshot of an album playing on spotify. I wrote back "ooh, good album!" and then "so, when are you planning on becoming my girlfriend," to which she just wrote "haha"

How much more of an autist should I pretend to be in order to nail her. i know she thinks I'm fit, so that's not the issue, but I really don't know whether she's reluctant BECAUSE I come too much across as wanting an exclusive relationship (she had just gotten out of one not long before our first date,) and she only wants something casual - or BECAUSE she thinks I only want something casual, and she only wants a steady realationship and is afraid of falling in love with someone who leaves.
>>
Are you in love with her?
>>
You come off as desperate and it is clear she knows that you are doing this to nail her.
>>
>>17542769
No, but I wouldn't mind falling in love with her. And if not, I'd like to have her as one of my regulars. If we could fall in love, I would consider ending my polyamourous lifestyle, because it's been more than three years since I had an exclusive girlfriend, and it would be nice to try.
>>
>>17542790
She probably thinks youre a whore
>>
>>17542789
In the time since I spooned her that one time, I've had sex with seven other women, four of them for several weeks/months, and i'm still fucking one of them. Another one of them is living abroad now, but still calls me her soulmate, not that it matters, but I'm not desperate, I assure you
>>
>>17542795
She has never seen me with another woman, and I can't imagine who would tell her about my relationship to women. I'm not here to argue about polyamory, and as I said, I wouldn't cling to it if I met someone with the right potentials
>>
>>17542806

You don't come off as geninune dude. You spooned her and then soon after that you say that cringy shit about thinking about her ever since that night.

The whole thing looks like you are trying to get in her pants and she knows it.
>>
>>17542824
No, you read my wall of text wrong-- I spooned her in february 2015. I told her I've been thinking about her ten days ago.

She knows I want to get in her pants, because I've told her several times, how much more geniuine can a guy get?
>>
>>17542824
To elaborate, the few times she has agreed to meet me, has been after I've sent her text with sexual content. The times she's rejected me, I was just being nice-- so, based on what has worked before, it's safe to think she doesn't mind me coming across as wanting her pants to come off
>>
>>17542854

Sounds about right. Don't be nice and be honest with yourself. You want to bang this girl and you will not be apologetic about your sexual nature.

If she rejects you again with some lame excuse then it is time to bail because quite frankly she isn't worth the hassle.
>>
>>17542862
Thanks. There's no hassle, though. I'm having fun while figuring out whether she'll just get annoyd, or cave in. Her rejections are quite adorable, and it might actually be that her confidence is so low that she doesn't think I'm being serious. I've left her alone for as much as five months in between texts, but every time I see her, I'll pick up or reboot or whatever. I can go on forever, but making her my girlfriend would be really nice I think. And I rarely meet someone I think that about.

Usually I'm quite serious with women, and I've experienced heart ache plenty of times, but for some reason I decided not to take myself serious with her, and she hasn't told me to fuck off, or stopped replying so far.
>>
>>17542879

She let you spoon and then grinded her ass on you while you felt her up after one date, she isn't girlfriend material dude.
>>
I'm planning on sending her a link to this song, just to make her laugh at my attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cOhNdlKwoc

Should I go for a serious asking her out on a proper date kind of thing instead? This is the core of my small dilemma. Continue with adolescent texts, or just show her more sexual approaches? maybe I should send her a link to the original instead, in case she doesn't know the song?
>>
>>17542890
That wasn't on the first date. And you don't know what you're talking about. We're Norwegian. Norwegians fuck before they start dating.

http://www.monda.no/ifln/how-to-date-in-norway/
>>
>>17542911

>mental gymnastics

You are the one who said her rejections are adorable, so you expect her to put out eventually.

Doesn't sound like girlfriend material at all but hey do you. I said my piece.
>>
>>17542916
I'm the kind of man who'll decide whether someone is right after dating them for a while, not before I start/never do. Thanks for your piece anyways
>>
Has anyone ever succeeded with women by acting like less confident, more clueless, more cringy, less 'seductive' than they naturally are?
>>
Bumping for insight
>>
>>17542741
No gf material. She wants cock but probably not yours since she is playing some mind games.
>>
>>17543653
It's not really that important whether she's gf material, I'm happy just getting a few fucks and a bj out of chasing. I'm still only asking advice on how to proceed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.