[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinky ownership play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sea_hoe.jpg (273KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sea_hoe.jpg
273KB, 640x640px
Long story short im in a ldr and I need creative ways to have my gf submit to me. So far Ive gotten her dog collars (she wears them under a scarf wrapper around her neck), locked bracelets, and couple of other things.
I need some ideas of things to buy her to make her feel like shes owned by me.
We're also into voyeuristic stuff, she loves the thrill of risking getting caught and public humiliation in general.
Ive thought of getting her a chastity belt but theyre expensive and too much of a hassle.
>>
>>17542307
Is this bait or legitimate?
>>
Get her a baby, shell never forget who she belongs to
>>
>>17542307
Break up
>>
LDR recently turned engaged.

What the fuck are you doing son..?

You're doing it wrong.

Hot though, but wrong.. Where did you even meet and have you even fucked?
>>
>>17542324
Only currently ldr due to my job and her studies, we lived together for about a year. Its only temporary and I see her every couple of months. I appreciate the concern but im more interested on the topic at hand lol
>>
>>17542307

Get her a butt plug and make her wear it a full day on occasion.
>>
>>17542404
I like the idea but she absolutely hates anything anal. Maybe a vibrating egg for her pussy?
I know there are bluetooth linked ones that I could control through some app, maybe ill get that for her
>>
>>17542307
No Bra Tuesdays
No Panties Fridays
Text: "Get to the ladies and send me a photo of your tits withing 3 minutes or be punished"
>>
>>17542462
Good shit, definitely going to do that. Thanks for the idea
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.