[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160907_120139.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_120139.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
I have about 100-200 little flies in my room and I don't know why.
I have no leftover food and no other stuff here.
How do i get rid of them?
>>
>>17541995
Poop on the floor so they can eat that instead. Then grab a swatter or some shit to smash them with your shit.
>>
Vacuum them. Worked for me. Also, close all windows and make sure you don't have any moist places where they can breed
>>
>>17541995
Go to your local home goods shop or even grocery store and get some traps/poison. Also close your windows and doors, or if you can't stand the heat/poorfag and don't want to use a then install or fix mosquito nets.

Also don't be a filthy creature and clean your house, degenerate.
>>
Thanks guys, but the weird thing to me is that i got them right after i vacuumed my room last time
>>
Probably the conditions are humid enough to attract them. If there's any Way to encourage good airflow into your room and remove any damp that might get rid of them.

I tried fly killer in my apartment room at student halls, it didn't work so well.
>>
>>17541995
They are fruitflies (Drosophila)
These are attracted to the smell of rotten fruit and alcohol. Do you happen to have wine or ripe bananas somewhere?
>>
Well before i posted this thread i did some killing of them myself.
Smoked a cigarette and exhaled onto them
Then I took a deodorant and used that.
Combined it worked really well
>>
>>17542060
I dont have any wine here, nor leftover food, as stated above. I wasn't sure, whether they were fruitflies, so I just said "little"
Well according to all of you i should vacuum everything and clean my room completely.
Then establish a good airflow.
Will do, thanks guys
>>
Easiest way to get rid of small flies is to put some mashed up fruit in a bag and leave it open. When the flies have settles inside the bag you snap it shut and kill them. repeat until all flies are gone.
>>
>>17541995
Get a roll of fly tape, hang it on a high place. Stick a piece of whatever they're attracted to on it. That shit will fill up in a week with all the flies in your house. You'll be golden.
>>
Put vinegar in a jar and then cut out a cone of paper with a narrow hole in the center

Flies will fly into the jar but most likely won't be able to get out, and they'll die in there. Also, you need to find the thing attracting them in the first place.
>>
Buy a Venus's flytrap. Any nursery should have one. I've even seen supermarkets carry them occasionally, though I wouldn't count on that.
>>
OP dont listen to these idiots who never dealt with fruit flies, buy a insect killer can thats for small flies and literally fumigate your room, then air it out after 30 minutes of being sealed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.