/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me please ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160907_094816.jpg (559KB, 1649x1437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_094816.jpg
559KB, 1649x1437px
1/10 be honest please
>>
Your hair looks autistic and you seem to be in ausschwitz-mode but other than that i'll give you a 7. Now fuck off attentionwhore
>>
Why did you use a pic where you forgot to shave?
>>
This is me right now at work and thbaks for the reply :)
>>
>>17541897
You'd be slaying pussy left and right in Asia
>>
Omg are you gay? I give you 1
>>
Calm your hair, gain some weight

you fuckwit
>>
>>17541897
that stupid cocked smile and closed eye thing youre doing takes off 3 points off your x/10 score that i cant be bothered to assess
>>
8/10 no homo
>>
>>17541897
Your face is too long, that hairstyle doesn't fit you.

7/10
>>
5.5/10
>>
Are you from Albania?
>>
>>17542505
This, stop cutting your sides, your current hairstyle just makes your head look even longer. It's about the worst choice you could have made.
>>
Why isn't this crap on /soc/? Take your insecure little boi pussy there please.
>>
>>17542535
If he starts to grow out his sides he will look fucking hillarious. Op, your haircan only be tamed with a shorter cut. And if you style it assymetricsl, get it cut that way. Right now the left portion is too heavy because you swipe it in that directio even though the cut was meant to be symetrical.
>>
>>17541897
6. good looking face but you're way too skinny. if you gained a couple of stone, you could be an 8.
>>
File: passfoto2.jpg (120KB, 931x1149px) Image search: [Google]
passfoto2.jpg
120KB, 931x1149px
>>17541897
How fucked am I? 6´2 maybe that saves me?
>>17542530
I´m from Kosova
>>
Still gay
>>
9/10 and I'm saying this as a man
>>
>>17541897
Is there any way to not spike your hair like that? Your head looks enormous
>>
>>17541897
you have some goodlooking features but your bone structure is just sad. I'd say average, but dont be surprised girls ignore you due to that proportion.
>>
>>17542565
Robot/10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.