[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to her house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 429x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 429x262px
Hey guys so I have the car in [pic related] and I'll be picking up this girl from her house to go on a date this Saturday. Now, I have never had this situation, usually when I go out with a girl I usually meet her somewhere else or after work, but I've never had to go pick up a girl who I will actually try to fuck from her house, much less her own parents house. So what should I do, walk up to the door or just stay in my Benz and wait for her to come out? I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm also not trying to be an awkward beta male walking to the door it's 2016 lol, what should I do?
>>
>implying the car will make up for your autism
>>
>>17541752
If she's not already outside waiting, which is unlikely, get out of your car and knock on the door. There's nothing beta about walking to the door, in fact you'd be a prick to just sit in your car texting her "I'm here, get in"

You've got different problems to consider if you're insecure about walking to the door to pick up your date. Pussy.
>>
Kek, why the fuck does it matter what kind of car you have you fucking autist?

>Muh benz
>>
>>17541779
Didn't you know? All women want are chocolate dicks that squirt money. This can proves that OP has money at least
>>
Ahh I did this. Roll up to her house and say, I think i'm outside aha. She'll more likely walk on the street and say I'm outside.

If she tells you to come in and meet her parents, you go to the door. Put a smile on your face, meet her with a hug. See parents, say hey, nice to meet you. Shake each persons hand with a smile and say nice to meet you, "insert your name".

Then after tell your girl, man i aced that :D. leave and enjoy the day.

glanon
>>
>>17541779
You wouldn't know since you ride the bus, Anon.
>>
>>17541752
Get the car washed. Clean out all the crap inside. Get it as clean and fresh-smelling as if you were trying to sell it.

Park the car. Go to the door. Ring the bell. You may wind up going inside and meeting the family. Say goodbye to them as you leave. Walk her to the car. Unless she races you to it and opens her door herself, open it for her (Any girl other than a rabid feminist loves that move). Close it for her once she's in safely.

When you get to the movies or wherever, make a move to get out and open her door for her, though she'll probably beat you to it.
>>
>>17542533

Movies is a terrible idea for a date.....

He wants to get laid.
>>
>>17541779
It's a special occasion for him because his dad lets him borrow his car, instead of having to use a rusty $100 pickup truck.
>>
>>17541752
Why are you showing your car? Is that so important if it is a Mercedes or an old car?
>>
>>17542570
He's obviously underaged and it's his dad's car.
>>
>>17541762
>>implying the car will make up for your autism
>implying it won't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.