[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 17

File: male-female-logo[2].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
male-female-logo[2].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
for whoever, gender doesn't matter

what thoughts go through your head when you see a girl who's a legit autist? Like...just...what's the first thing you think? I'm just curious
>>
>>17541727

"well, she's a legit autist for sure."
>>
>>17541727
"I bet she's into some really autistic shit like MLP or spouts memes in real life"
>>
>>17541727
Do you mean legitimately has autism spectrum disorder? I think she's a person with a disability. Poor girl. Must be hard on her family. Oh well. Then I never think of her again.

Or do you mean the new hip slang term for autism?
>>
How do you approach your SO about a kink you're worried about will turn them off?
>>
>>17541865
It depends on the kink. What's yours exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 920x2706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 920x2706px
Why does it seem to be a "milestone" in a relationship to be able to fart infront of each other? To me that seems just gross and inconsiderate, no matter how close and relaxed i am with someone. For example: i am really, REALLY close with my sister. I would still not just fart loudly in her presence. I'd go to the toilet or whatever. Am i stuck up af or are people that fart infront of others just gross?
>>
File: lisa.jpg (848KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
848KB, 1988x3056px
>>17541874
BDSM stuff. Submission and bondage mostly. Some pain possibly, nothing too crass I would say but it led to a very unsatisfying sex life with my first boyfriend and him eventually breaking up with me when I opened up.
>>
>>17541877
I don't consider it to be a milestone or anything, but I do think you're stuck up.
>>
>>17541727
She must have done something really autistic for me to even notice she's on the spectrum and then i would just feel bad for her.
>>
>>17541881
Why? If it's not necessary to make someone smell your ass air without their consent, why would i do that? I mean, i'm not autistic about bodily functions, but i don't try to harass people with them
>>
>>17541879
That's a pretty easy one. My gf is much the same and just kind of eased me into the whole thing. Start with something small like having him tie your wrists or tie to the bed or something and just gradually escalate over time from that point. Be chill and non-chalant about it too, something like "Hey I wanna do something new, like tying me to the bed or something" and that kind of thing.

I'm assuming you're the sub though right?
>>
>>17541890
You make it sound easy, I'm just afraid to "scare off" my current boyfriend like I did with my last one, but on the other hand I don't want to settle for "good enough" sex for the rest of my life either, you know?
Yeah I'm submissive to the bone.
>>
What are men supposed to do when they get girls numbers? Do you just ask them for sex or am I expected to waste time telling her about myself and flirting? I only care about fucking them and nothing else.
>>
>>17541922
I'm afraid you have to play the game Anon. If you don't want that, buy a hooker.
>>
>>17541901
Easing into it will work fine. Just take little steps. Tying up is pretty normal so that shouldn't scare him off.
>>
File: aMoWf6U_copy.png (187KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
aMoWf6U_copy.png
187KB, 500x541px
>>17541929
Thanks Anon, I'll try it. I'm just afraid of messing up an otherwise great relationship because of some small part of me that he won't accept.
I mean I don't define myself over being a sub or anything like that. Sexuality is just a part of me but people always make it out to be so big. So that's why I'm a bit afraid.
>>
>>17541940
Hey relax, maybe your ex was just a bit of a prude. How long have you been with your current bf?

It took me a while to talk about things with my gf. I probably waited about 6 months or something to actually even allude to what I'm into and she's been pretty happy to try it all out. She's also into BDSM herself which I was crap at to begin with but I've gotten better at it through some guidance. So go for it anon, who knows, maybe he's kind of into that kind of thing too?
>>
>>17541946
Maybe, I don't know. I've been with my current boyfriend for four months, and so far we've only had "vanilla" sex. Granted I haven't let on I'd like to have anything other than that, of course, but neither has he so I figure that's just what he's into.
I mean I don't want to pressure him into doing things he doesn't enjoy just 'cause it gets me off, either. But I'm afraid that our sex life will be kinda unsatisfying for me if I don't bring it up, as well.
How did you react initially when your girlfriend brought it up, if I may ask? Like what convinced you to give it a try?
>>
>>17541957
Well I was fairly open to it but was afraid I'd be pretty awkward about it or hurt her but she was pretty helpful with it. We started off with small stuff like being tied up but now I'm pretty comfortable with more like hair pulling and such. She was pretty subtle with bringing it up, she did it in a way that made it sound like not a big deal you know? Just a pretty basic "hey do you want to try this or something?" kind of way.

I think after 4 months it'll be fine to bring it up.
>>
>>17542006
That's pretty cool.
Though honestly hair pulling is the least of it for me, I'd be more about a feeling of almost complete (faux) helplessness and such. Tied up, blindfolded, gagged, that sort of thing. My last boyfriend thought I want to be raped which is what ultimately led to us breaking it off so I'm pretty afraid my current one will misunderstand it similarly. Ugh why can't I just like normal shit.
>>
>>17542014
Maybe a bit of pain too. But nothing horrible. Spanking yes, cutting no, that kind of thing.
>>
>>17542014
>Tied up, blindfolded, gagged, that sort of thing

We do that too. Not so much the blindfold one but that's because she likes to see me lel.

You're pretty normal, I've know a few girls into the same thing. Not so much the blindfold and gagging but tying up is regular. Your last bf sounds like he was kind of boring if he couldn't at least do some basics.

>>17542018
Same here. Of course not extreme stuff, mostly just spanking, a bit of hair pull (not really hard but a little) and just some really light fingernails.
>>
>>17541716
>tl;dr
>at work: why do women (usually around 10 years older than me) make out with their bf's in front of me at work, and constantly smile and glance at me looking for a response?

my buddy says they prob. want me to join them in the bed. but i think that they secretly see me as an opportunistic guy so they see me as competition like "you can't get with this" type of a thing.

>but i really can't figure it out. this is so strange.

btw i give zero acknowledgement to this sort of thing. i also feel like these women leave feeling like a child, or that they lost some battle with me. i barely or don't even speak with them, mainly the one who is speaking to me, which is the guy 9/10 times.

me:
>lanky
>10% bf, darker skin ("tan") from outdoor sports
>take sports and working out seriously
>by my looks that is all i represent to most ppl
>women approach me quite often in any given public place.
>maybe just as much as any other lanky guy. dunno.
>i dress very plain and appropriate.
>didn't want to go to /fit/ to ask this.
>>
>>17541727
this is such a rare occurrence. or do you mean the slang term? because the majority of girls are autistic, then. i'm serious.
>>
>>17542027
>You're pretty normal, I've know a few girls into the same thing
I guess that's my problem, I know literally nobody who is into that kind of stuff so I feel like a bit of a freak, even though I'm not into anything super outlandish.
Yeah my last boyfriend maybe was a bit of a bore but you know, high school sweetheart, first love, blah blah. I just don't want to fuck this one up too.
>>
>>17542044
just give them a quizzical look back, that's what i do. a look that really says "am i supposed to care about you and you're immaturity?"
>>
>>17542052
Being that you met your current long after highschool, he'll be mature and probably cool with it. It really is pretty normal and I'm sure you've known people that are into it, it's just people don't advertise their fetishes so you'd never know.

But like I said, just get into it nice and slow and see how comfortable he is with everything.
>>
>>17542059
Yeah I suppose most people don't wear their ballgags in public. It'd be cool to just talk about ti with someone for once, I mean with a friend or whatever.
Thanks though, I'll try not to be a huge pussy and talk to him about it.
>>
>>17541865
>>17541879
i'd say just go for it during sex. i've been single for a few years now and i've learned quite a few new things about life, sleeping with various women.

the best bet is to just be more rough and stuff in bed. if you talk about it beforehand, expectations have already painted pictures in his head. it's not like you both hooked up for the first time at a bar. you can't just talk about it and expect it to go smoothly.

that and the way people speak in general is somewhat of a guessing game at times. i feel like you have limited experience with your fantasies/fetish. part of the experience is what leads up to those points/times where you ARE acting out those fetishes. maybe focus on this more than the end point, and the chips will fall into place easier.
>>
>>17542053
what do you think the reason is these women do this?
>>
>>17542065
>It'd be cool to just talk about ti with someone for once, I mean with a friend or whatever.

Tfw never had a friend to talk about fetishes and sexuality with. I mean yeah there's my gf but somehow it seems like it would be fun to talk about it with a platonic friend.

Just be chill about it. If you're relaxed about it, he'll be relaxed about it. Both of you being comfortable is what's most important.
>>
girls, how do you feel about ur boobs?
>>
>>17542069
I don't want to shanghai him with it though. If I just go "Hey by the way, take my stockings and tie my hands together" he might be shocked, you know?

>>17542073
>Tfw never had a friend to talk about fetishes
I know that feel brah. Shame.

>>17542076
Well they're my boobs. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about them honestly. I mean I like them and all but in the end they're just bags of fat on my chest.
>>
>>17541879
>eventually breaking up with me when I opened up.
Sure there wasn't more going on than just that? It's not really a big deal if you guys don't share a fetish. Sounds like it was just the straw that broke the camels back.

If you have an already healthy and stable relationship it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>17542083
Maybe there was for him, but the reason he gave me was literally "I cannot be with someone who wants to be raped" (my insistence that it's a completely different thing didn't interest him much, of course)
>>
File: 1455348679215.jpg (81KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
1455348679215.jpg
81KB, 485x364px
>>17542082
>Hey by the way, take my stockings and tie my hands together

i'd fucking love that
>>
>>17542090
Be my bf? Just kidding.
I've ruined so many stockings though. Rip off the top part for a blindfold, take one to bind me and the other to gag me. Easy.
>>
>>17542087
It may seem tough but draw it out to it's logical conclusion. Either you approach him maturely about sex, or you stay in a relationship that has a dead beadroom. If they're an idiot like your ex there's not much you can do, you just brought it to it's inevitable conclusion sooner than later.
>>
>>17542082
Maybe one day I'll have a friend I can talk about sex with. The closest I've had is when a friend came out as lesbian and told me in great detail about a girl she spent the night with. Goddamn it's a shame she moved away.

>"Hey by the way, take my stockings and tie my hands together"

It's impossible for a guy not be excited by this, holy damn.
>>
>>17542095
Yeah you're right. It's still a bit of a plunge at the deep end for me, though.
>>
>>17542103
Lesbian friends are the best. My bestie is gay too and she's basically the only one of my friends who's actually chill about sex and such.
>>
>>17542112
Damn I'm envious. I really liked my lesbian friend, I've seen her once or twice since she moved at least but I still miss seeing her in person and just doing random shit.
>>
>>17542103
>Maybe one day I'll have a friend I can talk about sex with.
The only friends I've had that liked talking about that stuff were bipolar and I generally had to cut them out because they became such an element in my life.
>>
Women: how can a guy best straighten out the friendship after he's confessed to you and you've rejected him? Assuming you still have a basic desire to continue said friendship?

I feel like we've sort of left things hanging after that happened, even though she said she appreciated my honesty, and now I don't think she's comfortable around me anymore.

To clarify: there's emotional baggage involved.
She's still processing a breakup after several months (probably slept with a few guys, still in contact with her ex with a certain chance they can reconcile), so it wasn't a good move from me to begin with.
My dad's as good as dead and my best friend has moved away. I am on the fucking edge and acting needy and weird because of this at the moment. I desire deeper emotional intimacy (which probably triggered my falling for her) but I'm now also scared as fuck of pushing her away altogether. She knows about this though so I hope she understands at least a little.

The next time we meet (whenever she stops blowing me off) I was planning on apologizing (again) for acting weird and promising her that I'll do my best to get over the feelings she doesn't return. That I don't want her to be tense around me and second-guess my intentions and that she's too important to me as a friend for me to bother her with this any longer. After all, a friend can be a shoulder to cry on as well, right?
>>
>>17542116
Yeah I don't see her a lot either unfortunately, since she's studying a lot plus her girlfriend is apparently rather "demanding" in certain areas so yeah. Still we text quite a bit so thats cool.

>>17542127
That's gonna be pretty tough honestly since it'll be super awkward for the both of you.
I suppose just taking a time-out and trying to get over it (while she tries to act as if nothing happened, I suppose)
>>
>>17542148
I haven't texted her in about 2 months now. I feel kinda bad but I don't know what to talk about anymore since now we both know different people and do different things. She's coming back to my city for a visit soon so that'll be nice though.
>>
>>17542162
Yeah that's good then. I always think it's a shame to just fizzle out with someone you used to be very close with.
>>
>>17542082
it's just a communication thing between a female and a male. if you don't really know how to express certain things in the bedroom towards your bf, there is most certainly going to be misunderstandings.

think of this on a different scale. the typical guy walking up to a girl with that stupid grin on his face. the chick turns around and see him and immediately isn't diggin his presence or energy. blows him off but the guy keeps persisting. yet the guy doesn't realize that he failed from the get go. he is just trying to rationally hunt for the end point of the interaction because it wasn't "clear" for his male brain to understand your expression and "language" so to speak. why? because the chick already invested herself into the conversation. with this being said you can apply this vise versa.

i walk in public and i hear girls hooting and hollering stupid shit, that is what i am going to think. my dick doesn't get hard from that kind of thing, even though these girls are turned on. but i stand in line at starbucks and i get a girl kinda moving and standing so close to me that i can feel her body heat, glancing at me constantly and breathing heavy, THAT is sexy. THAT makes me wanna fuck. now apply this sort of approach to your fetish and you become about your fetish. so just straight up telling him isn't going to necessarily turn him on at all.

we can easily say "do this" but you have to come up with your own way of doing things. there are so many paths leading to the same points.
>>
>>17542165
It happens so often but I don't know shit about keeping friendships or relationships together when you never see the other person in real life. It's just not the same as hanging out in the mall and looking at shit while talking about whatever comes to mind.
>>
>>17542178
Yeah I get that, it's tougher if you never see each other, but you can make it work if both of you have an interest in not losing touch.
>>
>>17542103
>Maybe one day I'll have a friend I can talk about sex with.
damn bro, what do you live in a suburb? or maybe only stick with specific people in your generation within your city? this kind of talk is quite common with even my co-workers where i live.

>The closest I've had is when a friend came out as lesbian and told me in great detail about a girl she spent the night with. Goddamn it's a shame she moved away.
her telling you her stories turned you on? or did she cuddle with you?

>>"Hey by the way, take my stockings and tie my hands together"
>It's impossible for a guy not be excited by this, holy damn.
disagree. the more you generalize the rest of us, the more inaccurate your statements become, and the more inaccurate your approach is in order to reach a common angle of agreeable opinion.
>>
File: 1472130984443.jpg (21KB, 273x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472130984443.jpg
21KB, 273x306px
>>17542190
>disagree. the more you generalize the rest of us
and thats where i stopped reading.
faggot.
>>
>>17542211
it's about how it is said and when. most guys will be into it, unless you are some middle aged christian who married at 21.
you being turned on by any loose talk with any approach is you being sexually repressed so you feel the need to pick up on sexual deviance. this is the same logic men use when hitting on women. they keep trying and trying and still can't figure out why no women hit on them to begin with. it started with the environment and entities within. you completely ignore these factors and that's what you become, a robot. pic semi-related.
>>
Girls

How to be humorous with my gf?
I feel like I'm losing my edge early. I managed to somehow woo her with my party humour and jolly attitude but when I'm with her only or over phone/text, I quickly lose all my charm and fuck up everything for being autistic.
We have some silly inside jokes that work and even managed to fuck that up over text barely a few minutes ago.

Now I feel like shit and I can tell she basically ignored my last text after failing miserably.
>>
>>17541877
It's the point in the relationship where either A. You're so comfortable and secure in their opinion of you that you can relax and not be worried, or B. Both of you have given up on life and it's either this person or the grave, so fuck it, what's a little bad smell compared to the marching drum of misery that is my pulse.

Bonus option C. One or both of you have a fart fetish.
>>
>>17542071
They're the genetic gate-keepers of the species and thousands of years of evolution have left women with an appraising eye for various qualities in men, even to go so far as to rile men up to competition to prove more assuredly that the genetic superior is the one who they chose.
>>
Alright do girls wear lycra because they want guys to check them out or is just really comfy
>>
>>17542127
There's a few ways to handle this but here are the big ones.

1. Physically change: Look different, completely. Change styles, lose weight, bulk up, grow a beard or shave it, etc... Be different visibly, it helps separate you from the rejected one.

2. Don't be overeager: She knows you like her and if you're trying to hang out every minute of every day with her you're not going to help your case. You want time for her to think about you without you there. Cut down visits/calls/etc by half or more, use your best judgement for how much.

Sidenote: don't text her more than she texts you. If she sends you one text, send one back but never 2 and never instantly. Wait as long as she waited to reply to you.

3. Physical Contact: Save this one for last, because it can come across as creepy as fuck. Try to make physical contact. Hand touching to get attention, shoulder taps, arm touches, bump thighs. No groping, and only once in a while. It establishes physical familiarity.

This crap will get out back into the maybe BF territory of the friendzone in a few months. Patience is a virtue.

As far as that other stuff? Life's a bitch and then you die. It sucks now but in time it will be a bad memory and that's all. Keep a stiff upper lip and don't let the shit storm of life turn you into a whimpering man child.
>>
girls, drugs?
>>
>>17542339
Depends? What's your question exactly?
>>
>>17542344
idk tell me about druugs
>>
>>17542148

Can't be any more awkward than when I told her I liked her. Just leaving it hanging is not something I like to do. I don't know how much this issue has impacted us and I'd rather tell her that I don't intend to pursue this further.

>>17542281

Lel, thanks but none of this helps me in my legit and honest attempt to salvage the friendship. I wanna get over this issue, not push it further.

Having said that, I've already delved into all 3.
>>
>>17542375
Well I occasionally do coke, once in a while. It kills my migraines and just makes me feel good. Don't really like most other drugs. Weed gives me a headache, MDMA makes me just feel too odd.
>>
ladies, the more of you that could weigh in on this the better

I have been seeing this girl for a little while now, and I really like her. We haven't had sex yet

all the girls I have been with in the past have been complete slutwhores, where as she is not

now my question:
I have a gigantic juicy load saved up, maybe the biggest in history.
I like to pull out and drop it on a girls tummy, and the slutty girls I have been with all enjoyed that.

would that be inappropriate the first time sleeping with a normal girl?
should I just get rid of this thing so I can last longer instead of a short run with a big finish?
>>
>>17542381
>It kills my migraines
that's why excedrin has caffeine in it
there's better and safer vasoconstrictors than cocaine
but yeah none that make you feel quite as good

>>17542430
Ask her where she wants it
>>
>>17542430
Ask her first? But if it affects your stamina as well it might be better to masturbate first so you can last longer? I imagine it wouldn't be a great start if your first time with her is a two-pump thing.

>>17542451
>that's why excedrin has caffeine in it
I thought Excedrin has caffeine in it because it makes the acetaminophen go faster/easier into the blood or some such thing?
Either way, yes, you are right. Unfortunately my migraines are pretty damn sucky so nothing really kills them except triptanes during an actual attack. For the usual daily headaches I take Excedrin anyway.
>>
Did she call me her soulmate to fuck with me? Or did she really mean it?

Will waiting for her be futile? Or will it be the best decision I ever make?

I don't want to be all paranoid and weird, and I really do want to trust her. But i don't want to become one of those guys thats so blinded that he can't see the truth.
>>
>>17542458
my sexual prowess is inversely proportional to how long it has been since I last came

if I just did it the same day, I will get rock hard and last so long sex gets boring

if it has been a few days, I dont really even get fully erect before it starts oozing out
and that's the thing too, I don't actually orgasm, the flood gates just break and it oozes out on its own
>>
>>17542494
What do you mean, you don't orgasm? Never?
>>
>>17542270
the former. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to save face. Idk why though, they're then the ones implying there's something wrong with wanting guys to oggle you and appreciate your nice ass.
If I had it, I'd show it off too.
>>
Some women look at me and the moment i look back they look away, are they trying to insult me or is it autism?
>>
>>17542543
It's flirting on their side and autism on yours
>>
>>17542500
I do, but when I have a full tank my semen just flows out with no orgasm
its too thick and goopy or something
>>
>>17542559
Ah okay. Never heard of that.
>>
>>17542548
This
>>
Question goes out to anyone;

How long should you be going out with someone until you start talking about sex?
How long should you be going out with someone until you decide to have sex with them?

Is there a golden number of days or something?
>>
>>17542582

There are not rules for this. Some people have sex right away, some start with sex and then move on to dating and some go months without even mentioning sex. It depends entirely on you and your partner. Figure it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x238px
Guys:
Is sex more enjoyable to you if you have it often (lets say every day), regularly (every 2-3 days), or less (every week or so)? Or does it not make a difference? What if you don't masturbate inbetween?
>>
File: IMG_0827.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.png
132KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>17542597
Depends on the person

I personnally have a huge sex drive and can enjoy it many times a day, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy if it was once a week. But I do feel the need to masturbate if the wait is too long.

>What if you don't masturbate inbetween?
Doesn't matter to me, since it has nothing to do with spending a good time with my loved one.
>>
>>17542543
I mean, it's kinda natural to look away when we make sudden eye contact, it is considered rude in most cultures to stare.
>>17542582
Everyone's different. For me, I take an absurd amount of time to get comfortable for sex. I may be months of dating before I'm comfortable enough to stray from heavy makeouts. It takes nearly a year before I consider penetrative sex. However, if there's some magic golden mythical dude I somehow like that much, who knows I could feel ready immediately. But I doubt this person exists.
>Is there a golden number of days or something?
Nope. Just whenever you both feel ready for it.
>>
>>17542582
I don't think that there is really a golden rule.
Personally, I wait to be in love and to be committed to the other person before having sex. Maybe 4-6 months since we met.
Talking about sex, I don't really mind. After a couple of weeks or so, if I feel comfortable enough, I have no problems talking about it.
>>
>>17541716
Guys:
What do you think of girls who watch anime? Please give your honest opinions.
>>
>>17542773
You're on fucking 4chan.
It's not really an unbiased opinion.
>>
>>17542773
Completely irrelevant to my opinion on anyone.
The amount of consuption on the other hand...
"Balance to all"
-?
>>
>>17542773
I'm ok with it, as long she isn't a full weeb and the only thing going on with her life is anime/japanese culture in general.
I wouldn't see it any different as being interested in movies or tv series as long she doesn't spend her time and money getting anime merchandise and stuff like that.
Also, I have really high standards on anime, so if you watch or like a show that I consider bad, that would diminish my opinion on you.
>>
Id like to have some girl input...

so there was this ultra cute girl I saw at a store doing parttime..you know, I dont wanna say love at first sight but just really strong attraction when we looked at each other. anyway she was just sorting shelves and shit at that time.

and then I had the chance to do some smalltalk when she was actually doing the cashier for 2 times I was just unable to start a conversation and left having just said formalities... how dumb.
And the 3rd time she seemed very neutral all of a sudden, as if she had lost interest.

I was literally high for days from just that first moment tho, and since then thought about her every day.

So I cant stand this anymore, I considered just asking her name next time and trying to be flirty, my idea was to ask her for paper cuz I wanted to wirte a good idea down, and then write "ur the cutest thing ive seen" or some shit on it and show it to her.

Would you like this as a girl? What is she possibly thinking? How can I not fuck this up?

And yes im virgin and super inexperienced.
>>
>>17542823
Cringey as fuck.

Asking a girl out while she's working it's pretty much always a bad idea. If you like her, just introduce yourself, ask for her name and give her your number (write it on a piece of paper at home, and then give it to her). Smile.
Do not ask anything else, or say anything else.
>>
>>17542254

Its not your job to impress her over chat all the time. But this sounds like you are depressed or hiding something. Definitely there is a problem taht you need to work on, focus on yourself and treat her nicely as usual.

Maybe if she is gonna judge you based on how funny you are in chat she is not worthy of you.
>>
>>17542773
I'd wonder if she frequents 4chan. That's pretty much it.

And come on, who are we to judge a girl's tastes in entertainment anyway?
You should see the porn we watch!
>>
>>17542837

Lets say she opens with hey whats up, I guess I already won at that point. But how you would you proceed? Is just complimenting her attractiveness a good idea? Her hairdo? I wanna say I couldnt stop thinking about her but I guess thats also cringey.
>>
>>17542856
I don't really think that compliments are a great idea, in general. Especially if you're not close to someone.
Just get to know her a bit, then ask her out and keep talking over a cup of coffee or something.
Tell her she looks pretty when you meet for the date, that's kind. Compliment on her personality, laugh at her jokes, compliment her tastes during the date.

I get told I'm pretty/hot/cute often, and it honestly means barely anything to me. I know it's just a random compliment to geet in my pants. My boyfriend on the other hand rarely compliments me, and compliments me on specific things. I find that really endearing, because it feels like his compliments are more personal and well-thought.
>>
Girls... What is the problem with nice men?
>>
>>17542883
"Nice" is the classic adjective you use to describe someone unimpressive - you don't have anything good to say about them, but there's nothing bad to say either. They're just there. Bland. Boring. "Nice".
So there's no problem with nice men, but if being nice is your most relevant characteristic, then there are many problems with you.
>>
>>17542883
Too boring. Though asian girls tend to really like simple, quiet, decent guys, in my experience. Probably because they have a different definition of boring.

>>17542902
>then there are many problems with you.
That's kinda harsh. Especially out in the countryside, a lot of people are kind of just "nice", they don't really have any other memorable traits. Both my grandmothers are like that. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them!
>>
>>17542902
Not the other guy but a nice guy can still be nice without being boring. Attentiveness is actually something I find lacking in many guys I meet.
How do you like your men to be? Boring isn't an option for me too, I'm just saying they usually are like that because no one really gives them a chance to shine.
>>
Girlfriend of two and a bit months used to be all over me. Would say "miss you already" and "can't wait to see you again" after I left her place in the morning. Lately theres been only a bit of that, noticeably less though. Even things like kisses and cuddling seems to be less.

I guess what im asking is how do you know shes losing interest or just getting more casual about that stuff as our relationship lasts longer?
>>
>>17542920
There's a difference between being a "nice" woman and a "nice" man. It is more acceptable for a woman to be nice than it is for a man, typically.
And it doesn't have anything to do with where you're born. I was born in the countryside, moved to a city, and while I do agree that people there are kinder to each other in the country side, people are still equally boring there and in the city.
I think that if the only thing that a person can think about you is that you're nice, there is something wrong with you. Maybe I'm biased.

>>17542932
Oh, there's nothing wrong with being nice if it isn't the only and most relevant characteristic about you. I think I've said it, too.
My boyfriend is immensely attentive, generous, kind, loving, witty, smart, empathetic, knowledgeable, well--spoken. And he's also messy, stubborn, a huge contrarian, a bit of a drama queen.
He's definitely a nice guy, too, but if I think of him I can think about a thousand other things that define him better than being nice.
>>
>>17542951

How could we know. These type of things depend entirely on the relationship and entirely on the people involved. Some people are tactile with each other after years, for some the honeymoon phase dies out quicker. Some people lose interest, some just get used to their SO and don't bother anymore.
Either ask her or initiate more intimacy. If she responds in kind, she's still into you, if she gets awkward she's losing interest in you.
>>
Girls,
Do you watch porn?
How often do you watch it?
What kind of porn do you like?
>>
>>17542986
Teehee~
Silly boy ;)
>>
>>17542957
>immensely attentive, generous, kind, loving, empathetic
i think when a lot of guys say "nice" they should be saying these things instead, but they figure "nah, that's too sappy"
>>
File: image.gif (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31KB, 306x306px
I'm a straight guy who is fat but working on it. Do you think it would be a good idea to go to one of those diet/health seminars at my college to try and pick up a female friend to exercise w/ask out on a date? Or would it be seen as "being ""sleepy"""
>>
>>17541727
Would feel legit bad. Just really sorry and hope she'll find some autistic guy to hook up with or something.
>>
>>17542986
Yeah, I watch all kinds really. I usually find vids that apply to my specific set of kinks. Only shit I don't watch is gay, anal, and like, extreme bdsm.
Personally, I like the homemade/amateur shit better than professional porn. Mostly because I like actually hearing the dudes moan and grunt and get into it. Professional porn like, expects men to be these silent fuck machines while the chick wails like a banshee in an incredibly exaggerated manner.
But the problem with homemade at least is the potato cam and often no audio at all for whatever reason.
>>
>>17542957
>My boyfriend is immensely attentive, generous, kind, loving, witty, smart, empathetic, knowledgeable, well--spoken. And he's also messy, stubborn, a huge contrarian, a bit of a drama queen.
>He's definitely a nice guy, too, but if I think of him I can think about a thousand other things that define him better than being nice.
You're not going to tell me he's like that to everyone he knows, right?
I mean, you being his gf helps a lot because you get to know him better, if you didn't, what would others think of him? That's what I'm getting at. People say I'm a nice guy but the ones who actually know me also know that I'm a thousand things more and give me proper value because they approached me and I approached them.

So, if people know there is something underneath, why do they avoid the nice and instead search the nice in bad or shitty people only to be unhappy later? (This is sort of an example)
Why do girls mark a nice guy as boring and shit right from the start?
>>
>>17543002
Im no /fit/ expert and I'm public gym shy so I don't know much, but for me since dudes a chicks are often going for completely different types of gains, I personally would find it very odd/difficult to have a male work out partner. Like he's gonna be probably hitting the weights and shit when I'm just looking to get in some cardio mostly and do a few laps in the pool.

But I mean, no harm in trying. I wouldn't ask a chick out at one of those things though, just ask to be work out buddies, keep each other motivated. You might get shot down, you might get a bite. You can work from there if you do though.
>>
>>17542053
>quizzical

Holy shit I've actually heard it now...
>>
>>17542986
>Do you watch porn?
Yes.
>How often do you watch it?
Half of the time I masturbate. So, like, once or twice a week, generally.
>What kind of porn do you like?
I can watch any "type" of pron.
In general, I don't watch things that involve humiliation, pain, cheating, bad acting or bimbo sluts. I don't like porn with non-white actors. I don't like porn which isn't in English.
>>
>>17543015
Okay cool cool I'll give it a shot and I'll take advice and won't ask anyone out there but just to be motivation for each other/comradery

Thx
>>
>>17542986
I do, but very rarely. I don't much like most porn, simply because I'm too picky I suppose, and I need some sort of emotional connection to get off.
If I do watch porn, it's amateur stuff. I'm into BDSM but there's barely any videos I like so I read more than I watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Women:
Straight guy here who is trying to climb out of a 5 year NEETDOM and extreme isolation
What are the "bare minumum" things a guy needs to start to be able to ask out chicks on dates and stuff again?(in any and all areas of life) I don't want to waste everyone's time so am okay with working on myself before I try to get into a relationship but I am honestly very lonely
>>
>>17543047
>Good hygiene
>confidence
>mentally stable

Honestly m8, its great that you're getting out of your hole, it's admirable really, but don't fall for the meme that a relationship is gonna fix ya. I'd work on making friends, getting a job, living on your own (if you aren't already), feeling good about yourself and your life.
Then you can consider adding someone else to it.
>>
>>17543009
>You're not going to tell me he's like that to everyone he knows, right?
Yeah, with pretty much everyone.
Like, of course I'm treated even better than everyone else is, but I think that 90% of people who talk to him for more than 15 minutes can say that he's smart, witty, well spoken, empathetic or generous. And stubborn, since he argues with everyone for the most bullshit reasons.

>why do they avoid the nice and instead search the nice in bad or shitty people only to be unhappy later?
No one avoids the nice guys. Everyone avoids boring guys.
Again - You typically say "nice" when you have nothing good or bad to say, which means that you're talking of someone unimpressive, boring, plain.
Bad and shitty people are entertaining. The drama they cause is entertaining.
I'd rather go for someone shitty than for someone boring, if I had to choose.
>>
>>17543056
Thanks for advice. And good point, I know others won't/can't fix my own self and I dont intend to put that on others, it's my responsibility. That's a good idea about making sure I have more "foundations" I'll continue to focus on those and work on myself
>>
>>17543047
Car
Job
Your own place
Disposable income
Good hygiene
Other friends, active social life
>>
>>17543088
Right on
>>
>>17543088
3 of my friends managed to get really cute girlfriends while having no job and living with their parents. Is your post just aimed at people 25 and up?
>>
>>17543067
>I'd rather go for someone shitty than for someone boring
I'm a girl and I'll never understand this somewhat common logic that we use. I feel weird being an exception to the rule, nice guys are usually amazing and have much more to offer in the long run, shitty guys always show whatever they are right from the start and it's usually really superficial, they are like a one trick pony that has already shown all their tricks in the meeting.
>>
File: father-son-reading.jpg (56KB, 1048x770px) Image search: [Google]
father-son-reading.jpg
56KB, 1048x770px
Question for the fathers:

What was sex like before and after having children? Was there a difference in texture and tightness?
>>
>>17543148
>black father
>>
Women:
What's your worth besides pleasing men sexually and being able to make babies?
>>
>>17543124
Because a shitty but interesting guy is fun to be with - we can have an interesting discussion, or at least argue, or I can enjoy some stupid teenage drama to complain about with my friend.
Dating a boring guy is like dating a fucking plant. They repeat the same compliments over and over (and they say the same shit to everyone, so it's not even endearing). They get attached easily. We just end up having meaningless small talk.They have a lame sense of humour, boring and passive interests, they don't have funny stories to tell, intelligent remarks to make. They're just there. You can't say anything bad about them because they're sooo niceeee, but I still roll my eyes after the third time they tell me I'm beautiful and use that lame pick up line they learnt in middle school.
>>
Married guys with wives with small boobs (I.e. A cup): how often do you touch her boobs?
>>
>>17543172
Everyone should read this comment to witness the vain self centered idiocy that is the mind of a woman.
>>
My relationship with my boyfriend started with lots of affection, attention, and good sex.

After we moved in the sex became very bad and infrequent. Like he doesn't get hard. He also never wants to do it when I initiate it.

We got over it once and things were better but then he got a new job and we are back to square one.

Now he is so unromantic, unsexy, doesn't help around the house, limp dick, doesn't try to turn me on, always late at work, rarely texts...

He's always the "nice guy" trying to help single moms and whatever - which as the daughter of a single mom comes off as creepy to me.

He has crushes on other women that are nothing like me. Is ok with his friends being disrespectful of me. Basically acts like he doesn't like me at all but does things sometimes to "be nice".

He won't break up with me, I think he doesn't want to look like the bad guy. He keeps saying he wants to work it out but nothing changes. Now he also wants more space.

How do I get either some honesty out of this man or break up without being a monster? I feel like he's forcing me to breakup with him!
>>
>>17543198
Meh. Whatever.
I wouldn't date a shitty guy, but I find them more attractive than the boring nice guy who doesn't have anything interesting or fun to say.
I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings or something.
>>
>>17543210
He is cheating on you, i'm dead serious.
>>
>>17543187
maybe he's a butt guy.
stop being insecure about your tits.
>>
>>17543236

I thought so too.

He's constantly saying I have no reason not to trust him. I've told him I wanted to move out and he talks me out of it.

I stopped doing any house work for him to try and send the message "break up with me I'm not your servant while you fuck other girls" and none of it works.

I try to let him hang at a bros party while I go out with my girlfriend and he wants to follow me.
>>
>>17543153
:^)

But I'm actually seriously curious.
>>
>>17543210
You know, you're allowed to break up with a guy yourself. Because you are unhappy. You don't "make him break up with you". Where did you get this idea?

It doesn't matter if he wants to work it out. You're fed up and don't believe him. Breaking up, when you're set on it, is non negotiable. He can't veto your decision to leave him.
>>
>>17543123
It's possible, doesn't make it easy. Where will you fuck?
>>
>>17543253
You need to get out of this, urgently.
Break up, even if it's difficult.
>>
Girls and guys

Why do people tell me I'm selfish because I never want to marry or have kids?
>>
>>17543282
Because as a woman, popping children is literally the only use you have for humankind.
>>
>>17543291

I'm a guy
>>
>>17543282
its a trick, they just want to see more people trapped in the same shitty situation that they are
>>
Do girls think it's gross when a girl likes sucking on their tits?

I love touching, fondling and sucking tits
>>
>>17543148
No noticeable difference when it comes to how my wife felt before vs after giving birth the first time. We're currently raising three kids, and still no noticeable difference for me.

On the other hand, she told me her preference of positions have changed. Generally she's not that into positions that result in deep penetration (doggy or legs raised) anymore. On the other hand, she's much more into riding now, probably because she can control the depth of penetration better, plus she's gotten really good at riding herself to orgasm, something she was never able to do before.
>>
>>17543297
Yes, I hate people I'm attracted to fondling one of my most erogenous zones, it offends the good Christian in me.
>>
>>17543282
Because 1 is more individualistic than 2.
>>
>>17543282
Because they're full of shit.

Having and raising kids isn't for everyone, and a choice based on that makes sense.
>>
>>17543297
>When a girl
I meant a GUY*
>>
>>17543123
I'm not that person, but under 25. I'll put it this way, the only way it's acceptable to live with your parents and not have a job is if you're in school. If youre doing none of those, you're just a leech on your parents and that shit is not attractive to most people.
I too have a similar standard of not wanting to date a dude who lives with his parents for too long, but since I'm still young I'd be more willing to let it slide if he's got ambition.
However I'll put it this way, like the other person posted, I will never fuck a dude at his parents house. Shit's too weird for me, even if they're not home. So I can date ya, but I can't fuck you unless you're willing to fork out the cash for a hotel. Or we go to my place. But frankly I don't wanna have to be the only one doing post sex laundry every damn time so sex will probably be infrequent.
>>
>>17543227
That wasn't me (the guy who asked the original question). I do see your point however I also find it kind of disappointing and maybe a bit shallow in some parts.
>>
>>17543311
No dude. Not at all almost all girl like that kind of thing. And can be a good for for play don't just dive in their shirts unless you are on really good relationships terms with that girl. Aka don't get to excited and jump the gun on things you can "get fresh" and she will like it and like you being confident but just make her get into the mood and your golden
>>
>>17543298
Thank you. I don't want my lady parts ruined for my husband.
>>
>>17543319
I'm the original anon that asked. What you say makes a lot of sense.

So let's say in a years time I have my ducks Ina row and on my own and making steps to complete future goals. What do I say about my past 5 years of being a shut in? Do I just never mention it and pretend I "had a though financial time"/took me awhile to get setup or do I mention my past? I have experience in real world but got burnt out and messed myself up on drugs so moved in w senpai from 20-25 and recently started getting my shit together but still here trying to get on my own soon after saving a war chest
>>
>>17543298
Did your wife have any complications? Like did she tear or anything?
>>17543333
Because that's what you should be wary of. I'm fairly certain if you tear your shit and have to be stitched up it will be different. But I can't say for sure since I've never had kids. My mom tore like shit, and I have a very small vag as is. I'm fairly certain if I did ever have kids, I'd tear like hell if I didn't need a c section.
>>
>>17543210
You're over complicating shit.

>My relationship started with
That's how all relationships should start

>After [things] became very bad
That's how most relationships end.

That fucking simple. It's not working out, time to move on.

You guys tried--you even went the extra mile to try and take an extra, unnecessary step to try to fix things--t didn't work out. You're not married to this guy, you don't owe each other anything more. Move on.

>He won't break up with me

Girl... Have some self-respect.
>>
Girls, how small was the smallest dick you have taken?
How was it?
>>
Ladies,

There is this girl that I met over OkCupid that really really is into me, but I'm not as into her. She and I get along really well, we have a lot in common, but I'm just not physically attracted to her and I don't want to tell her.

I can tell that she really likes me, and she's really nice and I don't want to seriously hurt her, but I also don't want to move past dating her and move into a relationship. How is the lightest way to break it to her?

P.S: I realize that breaking it to her will also mean that I won't be able to date her either. I am accepting of this, I'm not expecting anything unrealistic.
>>
>>17543355

I have no idea, I don't bring a tape measure to those type of situations. All felt good, some sex was better than other times for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>17543355
Luckily for you, I measure everything that goes inside or out of my vagina, with the smallest penis being 13 inches long.
I barely felt it. Wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>17543355
I'm virgin so i dunno but i think if you're above 5 1/2 inches you're fine
>>
>>17543305

but how is that selfish?
>>
For girls
Met a girl on tinder, got her snapchat. First day shed respond instantly and all that, unfortunately I was at a concert and my phone died so we didn't talk as much as I'd hope. Now she doesn't really answer my snaps, she'll send me them but not really reply. I think she doesn't really use snapchat much (she rarely post any stories) but it doesn't really explain why she doesn't answer. Anyway, my question is what should I do to get her number? I don't feel like we talked enough to straight up ask her for it but i can't think of another way to have a conversation. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17543340
mm, I wouldn't hide anything or lie, but you don't have to bring it up either. Heavy shit like that, especially drug use, should probably be reserved for people you have a very close bond with, that know the new you well enough to know you are done with that life and aren't going to relapse you know? However, no matter what the level of familiarity you have with a person, if they specifically ask, never lie. You don't have to answer even, you can just say "Man I don't really feel comfortable getting into that right now", but never lie and say you weren't ever like that. If it scares them off, oh well, their loss.

When you are close enough to someone that you feel you want or need to share this information, then just be completely honest with how you feel. "I had a rough past, I went through some shit, but I've made the conscious effort to better myself and put that part of me away for good."
Everyone falls, some harder than others, but you know. I find if they fell hard and managed to get back up despite that long fall, it's pretty neat and says a lot about your resolve, dedication, and patience.
>>
File: image.jpg (941KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
941KB, 1024x1009px
Straight Women:
What are some examples of things you would want your man to know/pickup/find out about your wants without asking?
VS
what are some examples of things that you wouldn't mind if the guy did ask you to tell him?
>>
>>17543368
Kek
>>17543376
It isn't.
The exagerated logic is:
>if you don't want to share your life with anyone that means you only care about yourself
>>
I posted this in the old thread, but it died before I could get an answer. I am an aspie guy, and I'm curious how I come across to the opposite sex, specifically body language and the like. Anyone dealt with an autistic man before.
>>
>>17543376
I'm someone else, but it isnt. People get buttmad and fear people who have different ideas of success than them. I want to marry, but I never want to have kids. At the very least not physically. I'd only consider adoption if my dude manages to convince me he really wants it.
There's too many parentless kids on this planet imo, and there's still plenty of people who want to spit out dozens of them. A handful of people not contributing to the population increase isn't going to end the world, because for every human being who doesn't have a kid, theres another who's had like, 5-8.

As for the marriage thing, I may differ in that view but I still don't give a damn. To each their own, doesn't affect me in the slightest. I do kinda understand it to an extent even, I'm not sure if I'll ever get legally married because I'd rather be dead than divorced. And IDK if I'll ever trust someone to actually want to stay with me forever and not leave my ass for a hotter younger woman.
>>
>>17543387

I love that my bf knows how I take my coffee, what I'd probably order at a restaurant or what kind of music cheers me up. Little routines things like that. It's really sweet that he remembers and sometimes does these little things I don't expect to surprise me.
Not sure about what you mean with the asking thing though? At least in a serious relationship I'd be fine with him asking just about anything.
>>
>>17543385
Hey thanks for the input, that sounds like a good game plan. That is all for sure behind me I just didn't want to "trick" anyone. but Probably bc I'm not "there yet" those type of questions are still relevant to me but as I continue on w/ self improvement I'm sure it will become less and less relevant and being a healthy individual won't be such a "goal" and will just be the normal things that I do
Thanks
>>
>>17543410
You've got the perfect attitude m8. You're gonna go far, best of luck to ya dude.
>>
>>17543394

That's just dumb. I don't understand why people think like that.
>>
Am I a bad boyfriend for wanting to keep some parts of my life private?

I live with my gf. I work, she doesn't. When I'm at work, she requests to use my computer.

I dunno about anyone else but my computer is super private. Even if I have nothing to hide, it seems like an egregious breach of privacy. But at the same time, saying "no" is somehow bad.
>>
>>17543408

people try to make me feel guilty by saying that I need to raise a child who will be morally straight and benefit society. since there are more and more people producing kids they don't teach right.

So people tell me that I'm fucking over the world because I won't raise a kid to be a good person..
>>
>>17543424

Of course it's fine to have your privacy and your personal property even in a relationship. This includes phones, computers, etc. even cars and such in some relationships.
>>
>>17543395
You come across as creepy, learn to Interact with people and hey, people worth your time won't treat you like shit
>>
>>17543424

I'm a dude, and I feel the same way. I wouldn't let someone have access to my phone or computer unless I'm sitting right next to them. More or less, my computer and phone is the same thing to me as a Diary is to a girl. it's private.

Just try to explain it like that. Say it has the same meaning to you as her Diary. And you want her to respect that
>>
>>17543433
How so?
>>
>>17543409
>>17543409
Haven't been in a relationship for a long while so I was just trying to "get ready". What I meant to say was: what are some examples of "I want/wish my bf would know ___ without asking me and just do __ without me telling him to"
I guess the most obvious example would be sexually: as A good bf I should be able to read my partner and figure out what she likes/wants without getting a pen and paper out but I was wondering about some not so obvious things that as a guy might not even come to mind.
You gave some Good examples that I'll keep in mind
>>
>>17543444
Go out and socialize

Find people who share interests
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17543415
>You've got the perfect attitude m8. You're gonna go far, best of luck to ya dude.
Thank you and I appreciated your advice, and I'm even sort of taken back that the ch0n was legit helpful today
>>
>>17543444
because thats what autists do.

You give off a vibe with your weird face and all that
>>
>>17543449

I'd say a good thing to do when it comes to sex would be to find a few basic things she likes in bed (does she like oral, fingering, does she like it slow or fast when banging, which positions get her off the easiest), but then regularly maybe suggesting new things to try out. At least when I got with my bf I was curious to try things, but I wasn't particularly creative, so I was grateful when he suggested trying things. Some I liked, some didn't, but it was a very good thing for our sex life.
>>
>>17543428
That's retarded. They might not be trying to be assholeish or dumb so just take it as a "dumb comment" and ignore it. And they might assume the worse bc unfortunately shitheads say the same thing to know? But that doesn't mean you are that bad idea and You can contribute positively in many ways if you so choose.
>>
>>17543437
>my computer and phone is the same thing to me as a Diary is to a girl.
Well I am a girl, and I don't live in the 90's, so I'd say the girl equivalent of a guys phone and computer is a girls phone and computer.
>>
My boyfriend is really lazy in bed and only wants me to be on top. It gets really boring. How can I encourage him to step out of his comfort zone? I already say "do you want to be in top? Want to do doggy style?" And he says no...
>>
>>17543468
Okay okay. Right on
>>
>>17543476
Drop that faggot and come to Portugal, i'll give you the fucking you need
>>
>>17543428
Thats the most retarded logic t b h. Why do you have to be responsible for other people's fuckups? Even if you raise a "good kid" that doesn't stop the shitty ones from coming. Plus, in all honesty, if you don't want to be a parent and you spit out a kid, you WILL be a bad parent. Plain and simple. You'd just be contributing to the problem by hating your own bastard, thats what I don't get about those people. Why would you ever want someone who hates or just doesn't have an interest in kids to have one, they're just going to fuck it up.

Like that's part of the reason I don't want genetic children. I'm a carrier for a pretty shit, life ending genetic disease that I'll likely have a 50/50 chance of passing on. On top of that, I just have shit genes already, every person on my dad's side starts having heart attacks by 50. Not a single one of them has lived much past 80, most croak in their 70's though. Why on earth would I want to pass on this genetic nightmare? My gene pool needs to end frankly. I'm genetically inferior, I'm doing the world a service by not contributing to it.
>>
>>17543488
Tl;dr
>>
>>17541727
"Sure is an autist over there."

We wont really know at first that she's autistic, so our perception will be colored more by whatever chain of events leads us to realize she's autistic than the fact itself.
>>
>>17543485
P O R T O
O
R
T
O
>>17543488
What do you have?
It must be very interesting to talk to you in real life.
>>
>>17543490
If you don't care just move on. you probably exerted more effort just to post this and do the captcha than you would have reading.
>>
>>17543476
So that he doesn't get stage fright, Next time your feeling sexy/in the moment just take the lead and tell him directly
>Try some biting,fuck up his hair/clothes, slap him a bit
>now get over here and __ /__ me like __ etc etc
>and be specific yet sexy don't make it sound like a complaint and DONT ASK
This should be hot af to him
If he doesn't respond to that then he is really being a lazy asshole and then You should talk to him upfront about it in very frank terms in a sit down conversation.
It wI'll be frustrating but try not to let him see you are getting frustrated.

If 1 (after a couple times) and 2 (1 time)don't work then start to think if its worth it to continue
>>
>>17543494
I'm a carrier for DMD, I'll correct myself that my 50/50 comment, since it's actually more 1/4 since I'm not likely to date someone who has it. If I have any sons though its 50/50.
idk too much about it because nobody in my immediate family's been affected by it, mom's a carrier too. Think my great grandma on my mom's side lost a son to it. I just remember my mom telling me how she was scared to have any sons when she got pregnant. Thankfully she only had girls.
>>
>>17543511

do you have sex? what if you accidentally get pregnant?
>>
>>17543511
You got lucky in your misfortune.
I agree with not having kids because of genetic disorders. It is even a selfless act if you want one, in fact you are sparing someone you'll never know of something bad.
>>
>>17541727

Funny you mention that, because today I got talking to a girl who was obviously autistic and even as an autistic guy I didnt want anything to do with her. Also she was fat.
>>
How can I get my gf to be poly?

We have an open relationship already and I met a girl who I feel in love with but I still love my gf as well. My gf has a guy who she also likes a lot but she doesn't want to date him and I wonder if she would be fine with my having another girlfriend.
>>
>>17543554
kys
>>
>>17542773
Prolly has 40TB yaoi collection. Other than that, not much.
>>
I love you and we're thinking of getting married, what essential skills/knowledge do I need to master to be yours?
Seriously.

My father told me Ill never get anywhere not knowing how to cook and being a fatty, so Im rectifying that

What else?
>>
How do you get over someone without completely ignoring them?

Found out the guy I like is talking to someone else. I can't stop talking to him because he's my partner for a semester long project. I tried being short with him, but I felt like a dick. What do, /adv/?
>>
When did girls stop being princesses? And why?
>>
Girls and guys

Does anyone wish they could turn time forward?

I wish I could turn time forward until I'm 50 (I'm 25 now). I just wish I was a 50 year old man with money and time off.
>>
>>17543724
Are you a guy or a girl?

If you're a guy, I don't have a clue. Who knows what women want and, more importantly, who cares?

If you're a girl, don't be fat. The rest then depends on what kind of guy you want.
>>
Kind of seeking acceptance or a different opinion on this.
>married 2 years
>still in our early 20's
>wife randomly asks me if she can go out and eat ice cream with a random guy she once worked with in a former job.
I trust her, but i am worried that i am unusually unworried about anything like that.
In a sense i like to believe i can trust a partner blind otherwise i wouldn't even want her, is this too delusional?

I kind of feel like she lives her her completely different life behind her smartphone screen and spends an excessive amount of time on facebook but i refuse to interfere with that as it is her free time.
>>
>>17543857

Think about it this way anon.

She's going to go meet him regardless of what you say. She'll either be upfront or go behind your back. It could be nothing.

Give her the chance. But if something happens, and you find out she cheats on you. End it. Divorce her and take half of her assets
>>
>>17543823
I wish to be happy.
Maybe i'll be.
>>17543857
Yes, it is.
You can only trust perfection but it is unatteinable.
>>
>>17543869
trust 100% in perfection*
>>
>>17543862
>>17543869
Alright thanks a lot, i'll pay more attention to it then.
Deep down i can judge by her attitudes and the way she acts sometimes that she could have bad intentions, perhaps my trust just makes me want to overlook things.
>>
>>17543823
>until I'm 50
lol no, being a woman 50+ just sucks
maybe its because youre so busy?
what are you up to?

since youre young, and to other young people...would you be ready to get married?
I'm asking those who believe in the institution of course, or do you tread cautiously even though you are in a loving relationship, keeping your options open?
>>
>>17543346
No complications, no tearing.
>>
>>17543820
When all the princes died by the hands of feminism.
>>
>>17544086
I mean, he doesnt even respect you
what do you think?
>>
>>17544086
>Do you think it's weird/bad?
yes. both. very.
>>
>>17544086
I'm the same way. I playfully call people I care about names. If both of you know where to draw the line and don't mean any harm then don't worry about what other people think. They might think it's weird but as long as your relationship is healthy and you're happy then don't worry about it
>>
>>17544097
That we are joking?
If he laughs and kisses me and calls me bitch I'm not going t get offended.

>>17544103
Why?
>>
>>17544117
shut up you stupid bitch
>>
>>17544117
Of course he doesn't mean any harm.
When we get mad we never insult each other, we do it while we're hanging our or talking about bullshit.It's mostly playful banter and I do it with most of my close friends (including the one who complained about it today).
>>
>>17544129
>Of course he doesn't mean any harm.
that's what you think
>>
>>17544131
I am pretty positive that he has a high opinion of me.
>>
>>17543957

>lol no, being a woman 50+ just sucks
maybe its because youre so busy?

I'm a guy

>what are you up to?

I'm a student in Flight Training

>since youre young, and to other young people...would you be ready to get married? Or do you tread cautiously even though you are in a loving relationship, keeping your options open?

Neither. I'm never going to marry or have kids. I'm also not in a loving relationship.

I just wish I could be far into my future career. With seniority and money.
>>
>gf and I both kissless virgins
>have never kissed beyond pressing lips together
>fast forward several happy months
>bring up "the real kiss" every 3-4 weeks at a romantic time/place
>"I'm not ready yet" or "give me some time" every time
>this past suggestion got "I'm sorry but I don't even know what to do, and the act itself doesn't make sense to me"
>reply "me either, and that's why I'm wanting to see what it's about"
>"I'm just not curious. Maybe another time"

She's fine with groping/quick kisses but not "the big one". By no means is this a deal breaker and I'm willing to wait until she's ready, but how can I start at least getting her interested?
>>
>>17544176

How old are you?
>>
>>17544183
We're both mid-early 20s
>>
Women: I once told my friend how i felt about her but she was dating someone at the time and we remained friends. Time passed and she was single for a while. We hung out alot and i felt she was beginning to see as more than just a friend. The summer was coming and i asked her if to go to california with me and visit some national park or anywhere beautiful since she had never been. She agreed and seemed pretty excited about it. Summer came along and i stopped hearing from her. School came along and she wanted to hang out again and she later told me she had gotten a boyfriend and had gone to california with him over the summer. I am still friends with her but am a little upset about the situation. My question is should I be upset and why this might have happened?
>>
>>17544176
>>17544211
Tell her that she has every right to stick to her own principles, but also tell her that relationships are about compromise. It's not fair to you that she makes you wait months to even kiss her. It's normal for people to kiss and be intimate.

If you're not willing to sacrifice a small part of yourself to please your partner, you don't deserve to be with anybody. That goes for both parties.

You don't have to outright threaten to leave her or anything, but you do need to let her know that you're somewhat frustrated and would like an explanation beyond "I just don't want to right now." If she can't even discuss it with you, then you might want to start thinking about moving on.
>>
>>17544086
>>17544129
>>17544140
He likely just has a fetish for dirty talk and control. If you 100% feel that he's joking, then it doesn't matter what your friends think.

If you're that worried about it, though, just ask him about it.
>>
>>17544247
>then it doesn't matter what your friends think.
unless she wants to continue having friends
>>
>>17544176
where'd you meet, the junior anti-sex league? hang yourself
>>
>>17544256
Her friend isn't going to leave her because they disagree about her boyfriend talking dirty. And if that friend does, they weren't a good friend, to begin with.

I'm not saying to just never listen to your friends and treat them like dirt.
>>
>>17544222
She probably liked you but didnt see you as boyfriend material.

Maybe if you hadnt let her go that summer and made solid plans you might have had a chance, or not.
>>
>>17544086
If it's done in a playful manner, she needs to get over herself. She sounds like one of those people who have nothing else going on so they get offended for others.

>>17543823
Kind of the opposite really. I was a fuckup in highschool and lost a lot of opportunities due to laziness.

>>17543424
Nah, a lot of people come to me for personal advice for god knows why and I feel like it would be rather disrespectful to share our private conversations like that. Regarding the computer, could you just make a second account?
>>
File: 1450072452203.jpg (174KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450072452203.jpg
174KB, 1600x1200px
My recently single friend keeps sending me funny pictures about dating all the time(i.e. those ones with captions like "I wish someone would take me out on a date blah blah blah") and told me about how her last boyfriend never took her out on dates and she wish he did. Does she want me to make a move on her? Would she be sad and hate me if I didn't? I don't really want to gett into one of those kind of relationships with anyone here as I'm leaving the country for good as soon as I finish my schooling (though almost no one knows this aside from family).

Here's a picture so you look at my post and I hopefully get an answer faster.
>>
>>17544222
It's fine to be upset. It's not fine to turn to her and demand she make you not upset. She didn't do anything to spite you or to punish you. She got away. That's that. Mope around a bit, eat gross delivery pizza, play some violent video games. Then pick yourself up, take a shower, put on some okay clothes, and move on with your life.

>>17544176
She might be asexual. Or terrified.
I thought "big" kissing my previous boyfriend was just gross. We only ever did when having sex, and it was no tongue.
My current boyfriend gave me my first French kiss. I'm ridiculously attracted to him, compared to my last bf. I can't stop kissing him now, and I'll moan into his mouth while we're making out. It's A+

She might not be into you sexually, bro. Probably still likes you romantically, but them's the breaks.

>>17544086
That's fine. I'm not a fan of doing that sort of thing frequently because I'm a fucking pansy and take things to heart.
But I'll say it in dramatic contexts
>eg, picking up my friend from the side of the road.
>Roll down window
>Holler, "GET IN, BITCH"

>>17543724
Marriage is more than just saying you wanna be together forever. It's a legal commitment. I'd want skills like knowing how to keep the house clean, knowing basic home maintenance, does actual on-paper/online budgeting rather than guessing, able to keep and cook a healthy diet, able to keep plants/pets alive. Things like that.

>>17543554
Get her to read The Ethical Slut or similar articles. Don't push too hard. If she's receptive, she's receptive. If she's jealous and possessive, you're fucked.

>>17543476
My ex was like this. Never did convince him otherwise. Maybe tease him and hope it'll damage his ego.
>Haha, are you gonna make me do all the work?
>Are you sure you're the man here? I seem to be the one who does all the fucking!
I'm not bitter.

>>17543395
We won't be able to size up how good or bad you are through a text post. Sorry, man.
>>
My boyfriend and I were going through a rough patch last year and even after we kind of resolved the original issues he was still not sure if he wanted to be with me. He said he needed to think it over, but whenever I asked him he wasn't closer to a conclusion. I let him try to come to a conclusion and left him alone but after 3 days of this, I was just crying and saying he had to make a choice. We'd been together 5 years and he was leaving me in limbo, unsure of whether he wanted to be with me. He said he wasn't sure. Finally I said that I wanted someone who wanted to be with me, not someone who is unsure. I felt like I had a spine. He said "ok, so you're breaking up with me?" and I just said I wanted someone who wants me. So he packed his stuff and left in a car to move back in with his parents. I called him when he was in the car just crying because he left and he ended up coming back and we talked it over for a few days. He still says that I was the one who broke up with him.

We're still together now but I'm feeling kind of spineless all the time. Like I'm not his real choice. Even if he says he loves me now I'm not sure. What do you make of this?
>>
>>17544423
>Would she be sad and hate me if I didn't?
She might be disappointed if she likes you, but it would be ridiculous if she actively hated you. Who does that?
Stick to your gut. You shouldn't start something just to make her happy if it isn't what YOU want
>>
>>17544457
I'd say that "I need time to think" doesn't mean "ask me every couple of hours".

He won't tell you what he was concerned about. He doesn't want to be the one who breaks up. He's the spineless one, who doesn't want to face reality.

He's in denial about your guys' relationship. He's in denial about what he wants.

Do YOU want to be with him?

When it comes down to it, does it matter who did the "breaking up"?
>>
>>17544457
Yea you are letting this dude walk all over you. You sound like me.
If he was ready to go back to his parents he doesnt want you.
>>
>>17544491
I didn't ask him every couple of hours. It was 3 days, I asked maybe once or twice a day what he was thinking.

I want to be with him, this fight was last year and things are different now, it's just I get flashbacks to that time and feel unloved, insecure that he'd be able to leave me at any time.
>>
>>17544491
How do I approach him to find out of he's really in denial? He usually does not want to talk about these things. At the same time I do not want to put the idea into his head that he is in denial, if that's not the case.
>>
>>17543172
/r9k/ is a thing because of people like you.
>inb4 "Nice Guy"
I have a GF.
>>
File: Alberto_Sordi_I_vitelloni_bis.jpg (18KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
Alberto_Sordi_I_vitelloni_bis.jpg
18KB, 400x282px
Girls:
How would you feel about a guy who is ok with staying together, building up a family etc... but is against marriage?
>>
>>17544447
>I'm not bitter.
No. Of course not.

>>17544423
Don't make a move on her. If she actually wants to date you she will make a few more obvious moves. Why work on starting a relationship if you know it will end in a couple of months?

>>17544538
Meh
I would at least want a wedding reception. Marriage papers aren't really stopping people from divorcing.

>>17544457
You should be blunt. Tell him whether or not that you love him and ask him if he does still. If you both don't want each other; he can live at his parent's house.
>>
>>17544543
>No. Of course not.
Thanks for acknowledging me, boo. It gets lonely answering all these questions and not getting a response. I wonder if people really read them.
>>
File: 1472508565102.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472508565102.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>17544810
>giving advice for attention
>>
Girls

What is more memorable/special to you?

1. Sharing a first kiss with a guy

Or

2. First time having sex with that guy
>>
If you found out your bf drawns furry porn for quick and easy dollars at the end of the month how would you react?
>>
Guy in my group of friends asked me out but I like someone else in the same group of friends. He clearly isn't handling the rejection well and while I want to be supportive, I feel like showing him kindness won't speed up his healing process. In any case, should I ask my crush out at this point or wait a bit? I don't want to cause a shit storm, but at the same time getting rejected in my opinion isn't a big deal.
>>
>>17545076

How much do you make?
>>
>>17545076

like 200-250 depending if i got time to do requests.
>>
Guys, and girls too maybe:

I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. I was really excited to, I love him and really wanted him to be my first.

Well afterwards we were talking and realized I didn't bleed. He felt really big but no blood. I don't know if I have a hymen. He hasn't said anything but now I think he's doubting if I was a virgin.

Guys, have you ever had sex with a girl you knew was a virgin but she didn't bleed? Girls, any of you not bleed your first time?

I feel like sex ed failed me somewhere on this.
>>
>>17543857
Why the is she meeting him?
How did she even start talking to him?
Why are you not invited?

Your wife is asking to go on a date with another guy wtf is wrong with you. That dude is trying to bang her dumbass.
>>
>>17545115
This has had so many girls killed through history...
Bleeding and the hymen are obligatory.
>>
>>17545115
You probably broke your hymen doing other stuff like horseback riding or getting kicked in the crotch . Lots of girls break their hymen before they have sex.
>>
File: mine2.jpg (19KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
mine2.jpg
19KB, 750x410px
>>17545115
>a girl will never lose her virginity and then worry about it with you

Straight in the feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
>>
>>17544222
You should not be upset but you should drop her, she isn't your friend
>>
Someone please make a new thread, this one's close to death.
>>
>>17545148
This isn't /vg/
>>
>>17545115

You might have broke your hymen from exercising
>>
>>17545115
>He felt really big but no blood. I don't know if I have a hymen.
Hymens break all the time for various reasons. My friend lost hers to a tree when skiing.

>>17545167
Some people want to treat it that way. I remember a couple of autists would fight over who got to make the next thread, and we'd end up with 3 or so at the same time.

Fucking dumb.
>>
>>17544247
There's nothing sexual about it, tho. It's just banter.
When we have sex, he never says anything remotely humiliating.
We have a great relationship, it just feels weird that my friend is getting so offended..

>>17544256
>>17544293
I doubt she's going to leave me over this.
But she'll bother me forever.

>>17544447
Thanks.

>>17544396
>She sounds like one of those people who have nothing else going on so they get offended for others.
This made me laugh.
Yes, probably.
>>
>>17544538
I feel the same.
But on the other hand I wouldn't stop working or accept to live in a house which isn't mine if we weren't married.
>>
>>17545115
I didnt bleed either...except my hymen hadnt been torn and sex didnt hurt as I thought it would
Hymens are weird and fuck the assholes who think girls need to be intact or else

My little sister tore hers in elementary and she's still not over it and my mother never forgave her for it either
>>
>>17541716
LMFAO whos brandon
>>
>>17545405
My husbando.
>>
I just want to vent how much I hate getting ghosted. I get why it's necessary sometimes, but fuck is it irritating when it happens to me.
>>
How worrisome is it that I cant discuss politics without getting angry?
>>
>>17541727
Depends on how she is dressed, how attractive she is, whether we seem like we might have anything in common or how much I know about her or what she does, whether she seems nice or bitchy, what the situation is, etc.

If you're asking if she might be dateable, yes, I once dated a girl who fit some of those stereotypes and it was fine. But it depends.
>>
>>17541879
Hmm just allude to the subject in passing when discussing something relevant, to gauge initial reactions. See what his thoughts on it in general are. If favorable, suggest trying it. If neutral, suggest that your views are favorable and see what his reaction is. If accepting, suggest trying it. Go slow at first and always communicate.
>>
>>17542875
Take the compliments to a sequel level. Something that a Chad would say
>>
Girls: How did men get sex before night clubs and online dating existed? Do you think how it works now is unnatural? I would rather not use those methods
>>
>>17545679
If you think clubs and online dating are the only ways people get sex nowadays, you're going to be so shocked by the truth
>>
>>17545679
Back in ye olde days you just clubbed the prettiest of us and dragged her back to your cave for some lovemaking. Ah, memories.
>>
>have dog thats 7
>live in housing development thats back against a freeway
>take him for walks everyday at like 2-3 am behind houses next to freeway
>nothing fucking happens because i dont live in a nigger neighborhood
>just got back from walk, there was some fucking homeless guy sleeping back there

should i do something about this. like kick him in the head or shoot him or bring him some food or something. i COULD change my route but that would mean i have deal with maybe 2 cars passing by me but im to autistic to deal with that
>>
To women: what would be your impression of a man who was especially chivalrous around you? And what if they would occasionally steal sideways glances at you? And what if they explicitly told you that they weren't talkative? What if they would hardly ever look you in the eye during conversation?

I realize this shit makes it sound like I'm a fedora-wearing neckbeard, but my personality is embarrassingly, actually as such.
>>
To females:

What do you think of the potential development of further VR technologies, sexbots and artificial wombs?

Do you feel threatened? Would you potentially even lobby to get them banned in your country?
>>
>>17545919
Creepi or nice guy, there is no in between
>>17545927
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17545919
In simplest terms, friend and no chance of ever being anything more.
>>
>>17545919
Ugh, not my thing. I just want a nice, normal guy, not someone who puts girls on a pedestal and can't actually interact with me.
>>
>>17545927
Are you lobbying against vibrators or firebombing Lelo HQ?
>>
>>17545927
Firstly, your question presupposes that women need men, and I certainly don't feel like I need a man to feel fulfilled. Secondly, the men who would want to use those aren't the men I'd ever be interested in dating anyway. Thirdly, the widespread use will only really be late into my lifetime, when I've either settled down in life so it wouldn't affect me.
>>
>>17545932
>>17545941
>>17545943
So it's safe to say I'm fucked and need to mature more before even tackling the notion of a relationship again?
>>
>>17545932
>question makes him uncomfortable
>directs me to /pol/
Typical.

>>17545945
I think the impact these things will have on society and male-female relation will be much bigger than sex toys. That's why I'm asking.

>>17545953
>the men who would want to use those aren't the men I'd ever be interested in dating anyway

While I understand why you'd connect these things with the less fortunate, lonely men, they may be more popular than you think and they're certainly coming much more soon than you think.
>>
>>17545927
People date mostly for companionship, which is something that a sex toy cannot give.
So, no - I don't feel threatened. I wouldn't lobby to have them banned.
>>
>>17545379
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>17545997
If we are married and I stop working to look after the kids or you buy a house for us, in case of divorce I'm going to get some money to look after myself and I am going to have a house to live in.
If we're not married, I'm not going to get anything in case we break up. Which is totally fine, for me, but I'm not going to gamble my future on a relationship. So I would keep working, to be able to support myself in case the relationship ends, and I wouldn't accept to live in a place I don't own at least partially.
>>
>>17545995
But if that companionship can be replaced with VR?
>>
>>17546014
VR cannot replace a real person.
Unless you want to live in a fake world for your whole life, there are some things that cannot be replaced.
And if you want to live in a fake world, you're mental and I'm not really missing out.
>>
>>17546014
That's like saying waifu shit is a real substitute for a relationship. It isnt.

VR might make for some really awesome porn, and if it does that's great. But as a guy, in no way would it ever substitute a relationship for me.
>>
female

So I have Ceberal palsy. (minor)

If I'm into a girl I hopefully wanna date sometime should I tell her about it or not?

Do women care about a minor disability or not?
>>
>>17546021
So passive agressive.

>>17546030
I understand.
That 'waifu shit' is the closest alot of people come to a real relationship though.
Alot of people simply have the same chances of being with their 2D waifu in reality as they have with being with a real person.
>>
>>17546038
>Alot of people simply have the same chances of being with their 2D waifu in reality as they have with being with a real person.
Not really a lot of people.
Since pretty much everyone gets a girlfriend at some point in their life time, we're talking about barely 2-3% of the population I suppose.
>>
>>17546036
You shouldn't be afraid of telling her about it.
I wouldn't mind dating someone with a minor disability, but I would like to know if my boyfriend had some health issues.
>>
>>17546043
>we're talking about barely 2-3% of the population I suppose.
To be honest I think the number is going to be a bit higher. I have observed an issue with men basically retreating from life at college. General apathy is kicking in.

>>17546038
>That 'waifu shit' is the closest alot of people come to a real relationship though.
Doesn't mean it's anything but delusional. Whenever you see someone spamming 3dpd or whatever, it's a pretty obvious case of sour grapes. I never could care for /jp/ posters and the like.
>>
>>17546077
>I have observed
Your observations aren't really evidence, or statistically relevant.
Statistics say that around 2-3% of adults are virgins. This includes people who do it out of choice, mentally or physically disabled people, etc.
You're probably biased by your own experience.
>>
>>17545415
Worrisome but more annoying. People will not want to be around you.
Learn to be like water of a ducks back, and rather then be visibly mad use your energy to get more informed, never attack an emotion. use presidence and recent events and the research you've done to back up your claims. And never give empty opinion i.e. " I don't like _" etc etc instead say "_ is wrong bc of this this and that"
If after a reasonable argument someone calls you "preachy" tell them that they and everyone else preaches everyday by acting and speaking on their own behalf/values

If you do this you will command respect bc you don't treat politics like a religion yet have a wealth of knowledge ready to btfo no emirs stupid opinions if necessary. Again I reiterate its best to correct people if they start the convo if it's some stupid ass shit they say then just ignore it bc they don't even realize they are re-spouting random shit they heard
>>
>>17546089
Virgin is not equal to shut in. In so many words people often stumble into sex.
>>
>>17546097
A lot of introverted, shut-in people manage to have girlfriends. If you can have sex, you probably could have a girlfriend too.

I really don't see your point or how a sex toy/VR should make me feel threatened.
>>
Seen my x for the first time in years.
She said high to me without me seeing her first. Do i have a chance ?
>>
Guy here. I'm 18. I'm going to have sex with a girl for the first time soon, and I'm nervous. Any general guidelines for me, gals?
>>
>>17546077
You'd be surprised how many people have legitimately given up on the real world.
>>
>>17546107
>I really don't see your point or how a sex toy/VR should make me feel threatened.
Follow the chain of posts friendo. My original post was >>17546030
>>
>>17545122
>>17545127
>>17545142
>>17545168
>>17545349
>>17545385
Thanks for the answers, just an update. We talked last night and before I could bring it up he told me it wasn't a big deal at all, that even if I hadn't been a virgin it didn't change how he felt about me but he knew I wouldn't lie about something like that. So I worried over nothing. I feel lucky to have him.
Thank you everyone!
>>
Girls

If you had freckles. And a guy told you "I think your eyes paired with your freckles is a beautiful combination". Would you take that as a compliment or a insult?

I said that to a girl because I meant it. I think her freckles look adorable, especially with her eyes. But she got upset with me. I'm so confused
>>
How much time should pass between first and second date?
>>
>>17546135
First quoted here
aren't obligatory is what i meant
>>
>>17546295
if you are srs you have bigger problems than figuring out how much time there should be in between the first and the second date

Spoiler: in September 2016 i reckon ist about 20,48 days 3 hours and 20 seconds... obviously
>>
either:

Do Indian and Asian girl in America find white guys attractive?

Im curious because Im going to try dating soon and I see a lot of white girls going for black guys/brown guys. So it doesn't make sense to go after white girls and I guess they want the bbc and Im only packing 6.5" and it's pale as fuck lol.

Im white, fit, college student in STEM, and upper middle class.
>>
>>17546293
I'd definitely take that as a compliment.
>>
>>17546345
post freckles and eyes qt
>>
>>17546351
I'm not in the mood for attention whoring.
>>
>>17546036
I might be apprehensive at first because I don't know a ton about cebral palsy, but if you were open about it and talked to me I'd probably be okay with it.
>>
>>17546112
No. let it go.
>>
>>17545026
Yo, I'm still a virgin but I think getting down and dirty with a dude for the first time would be loads more memorable. Planting a smooch on him would make for a whopper of a time, yeah, but banging in general's a whole lot more personal.

>>17545076
HEEEEEEEELLLLL FUCKING YEAH, I'd join that motherfucker, drawfriends REPRESENT
>>
>>17546309
bump
>>
>>17542597
Having sex several days in a row is more "fun" than enjoyable to me, but after about 4-5 days of sex the quality and performance (from me) tends to go downhill, as in I don't really care if I cum in less than 15 minutes and sometimes it doesn't stay hard.

That said, every once in a while I like to have a lot of sex in a short time span, but it's almost always much better when we wait for about 3 days or so, and if we wait longer than 2 days I usually masturbate in between, but cumming is always more enjoyable if I don't do it for a couple of days.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.