[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date a single mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 500x375px
I'm only 21 years old, she's 26 already a single mother.

She's also my coworker at a job I really care about.

What's the smart thing to do? We're going to have breakfast on Sunday.
>>
File: 1473161544482.jpg (107KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473161544482.jpg
107KB, 566x720px
>>17541664
1- don't shit where you eat
2- stay away from single moms, they will open their snatches to lure you and then trap you into raising their fucking mistake.
3- you will officially raise someone else's spawn, effectively making you a cuck.
>>
>>17541664
Unless she is absolutely amazing and you can't pass out on being with her, i'd say it's a bad idea bc of ur job
>>
No. Simple answer not even going to go into why. You already know why. I know your not going to listen from that depressing pic, but meh. Statistically you are fucking yourself. Also if stats dont matter what kind of working mom has time for a relationship? Sure she may want to trap you to help pay for stuff, but she will not be emotionally available to you. If your so insecure you can go after that whatever.... Oh shit I kinda started on a tangent but I will stop short.
>>
Ok for sex though if you don't get emotional attachment. Seeing how I assume you are though do not please.
>>
OP here. Should have said pic unrelated. Alright. I'll just have breakfast with her and not send any more signals. I would always hit on her and invite her out to places for the lulz. She would always refuse. To my surprise she actually agreed to go have breakfast with me. I didn't think it through. Woops.
>>
So, several of my friends are parents, and here's a conversation I had with them about dating single parents.

My concern was that single moms would want me to be placeholder dad. My friends said, pretty frankly, "If I could help it, nobody I date would ever meet my daughter". Course, there are people looking for placeholder daddies, but you can usually spot them.

Dating where you work is a bit risky, depending on what you do. I work in restaurants, so everyone has sex with everyone anyway.

I'd say take it as it goes and try not to make too many assumptions before you even start.
>>
>>17541664
NO.
NEVER.
DON'T.

Don't be one of those keks.

There's a good reason 'my wife's son' became a meme.
>>
>>17541664
Dont do it brah
You dont want to be a cuck.
>>
>>17542499
This. I'm a single mom and if i could i would just date someone and not mingle my kid and my relationship. But since that's a pretty unrealistic approach i choose carefully whom i let into my kids life. If i introduce you to my kid you can be sure i have the intention to stay with you for the rest of my life and not fuck this up.
>>
>>17541712
>single mother
>coworker at a job I really care about
>I would always hit on her and invite her out to places for the lulz

well I know /adv/ is full of desperate guys but this is just sad.
>>
You don't ask people out for
>the lulz

you degenerate
>>
Are you the same anon that posted yesterday about calling this woman your work wife, etc?
I agree with other anons, you already know what the answer is, and you knew by posting here you would get mostly replies shitting on her about being a single mom.
Cancel it now, don't lead her on, and stop flirting with her.
>>
>>17541668
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17541664
>>17541668

These, really. Particularly #1.

Unless you work in government or minimum wage, don't date coworkers.

Single moms are sometimes victims of circumstance, but more often than not, it isn't worth the hassle. A lot of them will try to say you're "less of a man" for not getting with them, (see >>17542848 ). There's no shaming in not wanting to get involved in a person that has a proven failure rate for relationships, particularly when children have been involved.
>>
NO.

Single mothers don't want lovers, they want father$ for the little shits they spawned.

Don't be that desperate, there is plenty of other vaginas around who do not come with bagagge, besides the rest of the woman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.