[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of letting hook ups get away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: 1469244609870.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1469244609870.gif
2MB, 250x188px
I'm sick of living in fear of the fucking cops coming after me if I hook up with a girl who is drunk on some level

Tonight I was groping a girls ass and making out with her, and I fucking let her go instead of ask her to get out of there which she totally would have agreed to

How do I stop being such a fucking pussy and just fucking go for it
>>
Also a while ago I semi-hooked up with a girl, got head, fingered her, that was all

She was semi-drunk but I still have her number, she doesn't have mine and has no way of tracking me down if she ever wanted to

Should I message her or stay away?
Again fucking fear of the cops is making me hesitate, I'm afraid she will be pissed and report my number to the cops and that's all they need to track me down
>>
Also I got the girls number from tonight but I don't know if it's worth anything
>>
I'm so fucking mad at myself
>>
>>17541490
Dude you are paranoid as shit. Did she show any signs of being batshit crazy?

This whole movement about drunk not meaning yes is just so dumbass frat guys don't rape a girl when she's unconscious / doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Just because someone is "semi-drunk" doesn't mean it's automatically rape. Sometimes people like to drink a bit to take the edge off before sex.

However I can see how maybe this would cause concern with singles on Tinder, seeing as I have a girlfriend I might be thinking differently. Just make sure you get an absolute verbal yes.
>>
>>17541538
She seemed 100% legit but again I've heard all kinds of stories of girls that seemed legit turning around and ruining guys
>>
>>17541538
can you fucking respond faster fuck I wanna text her so bad I wanna go over to her place and just fuck her to make up for letting this other chick get away tonight

but the FUCKING COPS

fuck
>>
>>17541552
Did you hear those stories on the Internet? From places like /r9k/ or r/theredpill?

Wikipedia is telling me that most statisticians agree on a figure of between 2% and 10% of reported rapes being false. That's ridiculously low. Also women may be a bit different than men biologically but that doesn't mean they're all psychotic.

Use your sense of judgment (that you should have been working on since you went to preschool) for everyone you meet, friend or hookup or otherwise, to see if they're crazy / dangerous in any way. Then get a verbal, clear "yes," and you should be fine. Just don't fuck them too rough I guess? Stop being such a nervous nelly.
>>
>>17541561
Jesus man you sound frantic or something, calm yourself. Don't text her like "hey let me come fuck you bb" because then you're sending a rapey vibe before she even thought of you.
>>
>>17541564
Because I am so fucking mad at myself
I keep being given these opportunities but the fucking deterrence that the police have is so strong

And I don't know if they could actually follow through or not
>>
>>17541566
The fact that you're so worried about this infinitesimally small thing that could maybe happen, tells me that you're either spending waaay too much time on the Internet reading libel against crazy womemes, or you have some kind of anxiety with girls. Just try to relax m8.
>>
And I'm like trying to get into this frat
And I don't wanna risk pissing them off by looking like I'm trying to "take advantage" of a drunk girl

One of the frat guys even saw me basically letting the girl down and so he moved in and got the grind and shit

I didn't say anything because I can't risk challenging them

I need them to accept me as one of them so that I can have access to all their connections and shit to make getting laid way easier
Plus I could fuck random girls in their parties by going upstairs and if I'm a member they will cover it up if anyone reports it
>>
>>17541573
The fuck is wrong with you. Why would you want to be a part of a culture like that?

Blow the whistle on those assholes if you have any self-respect, you spindle dick. I hope the cops ARE called on you if you think it's not a big deal to rape a drunk rando just because you're in a frat and it's safe now.
>>
>>17541585
Because I wanna fuck, ass hole

I'm getting close to getting accepted, they seem to like me a lot and I can't push my luck with them

I'm thinking long term here in terms of everything
>>
>>17541592
You're thinking about yourself. The fact that you are so absorbed that you think it'd be okay to rape a girl because you're in a frat that will cover it up and you won't have legal consequences. Until it gets out after someone with a conscience blows the whistle, and make no mistake, in this political climate it will. Then you'll end up in jail, and your cellmate won't give any more of a shit than you did about fucking your scrawny ass.

In any case, it is very likely that girls will call the cops on you, especially when they see your dick isn't big enough. Best not to do anything at all. Keep cucking yourself away to the big boys so you can be a part of their circlejerk treehouse club.
>>
>>17541608
Oh you just get so fucking ravaged now don't you?
How about instead, I take some drunk bitch, to some far away place, fuck her hard, and then let her walk 10 miles

All the while never knowing my real name or number or anything

Cause I've thought about it

And if I get close to the end of the year and I still haven't gotten pussy, I might just do it

Or maybe I'll do something else, I don't know

But before this year is out I will be balls deep in a cunt and cum in it, no matter how hard you people try to tell me to just give up
>>
>>17541617
Lol you are sad. No wonder you can't get pussy. Even your frat dudebros will be able to see that, and then you won't get accepted.

I would advise you not to take a drunk girl out to rape her because it sounds like she'll be able to fight you off.

Also if you're trolling, 10/10.
>>
Whatever, I'm not going to message the bitch from a while ago who I semi-hooked up with

Something just keeps telling me not to do it, I don't know what it is and I don't get this feeling very often but I just have this gut feeling that I shouldn't do it

I'm already messaging multiple girls anyways, and I can always just go to another party and get the same grinding and making out, but next time just fucking go for it and she won't even remember or care

Just gotta make sure the route we take to leave doesn't have cameras
>>
>>17541624
>oooh he is triggering me
>ad hominems

The frat dude bros have 0 idea about my lack of a sex life, they don't know if you don't tell them and me not hooking up with the girl earlier just looks like me not caring

Hell not even the guy that jumped on her ended up doing it, he just grinded and made out with her like I did

>oooh lol more ad hominem
>drunk girl could fight you off ur sooo weak XD

Umad?
You are so mad
You are mad that I am actually building a life now and am getting closer to pussy with each passing day
>>
>>17541626
You shouldn't do it. Trust your gut. Stay in your room and don't talk to girls.
>>
>>17541632
I talk to girls when they are sober or when they are drunk but don't have any of my contact info that they could hand over to police
>>
>>17541632
For all I know the girl from earlier is pissed and if I text her she will go "got you" and report the number to the cops

Then officer whoever is knocking on my door "just wanting to talk"

fuck that, I don't need her
I'll find another one, a better one
>>
>>17541626
Dude you sound exactly like me.

I met a fuck buddy on Tinder this summer. She was the hottest girl I have ever fucked in my life. Like an 9/10 possibly.

The entire thing was one giant panic attack for me though. If I came in her mouth, I'd freak out and worry that she would take some of the sperm and shove it up her pussy and make herself pregnant. When we fucked, I worried that she poked a hole in the condom. When she jerked me off, I'd worry that she was taking pre-cum and putting in her pussy to make herself pregnant.

Then I'd worry about who else she was fucking. I just had no clue what she was really up to when we were apart. Maybe she had 5 other guys she was fucking, maybe she had 0. I didn't know if she was going to get an STD and give it to me, because she didn't even like to use condoms most of the time.

Then when we did fuck, I'd freak out and worry that I may have accidently gotten her pregnant anyways.

Fuck casual hook ups dude. Anybody with half a brain can see that they are dangerous as fuck. If the girl gets pregnant, YOUR LIFE IS OVER. YOU WILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT. Then women are getting STDs left and right these days because they are all going full turbo slut mode.

I will never have casual sex ever again. Fuck it.
>>
>>17541629
>pointing out ad hominem
>expecting me to argue logic with a sociopath

Did you just get out of r/atheism?
Lol you're a scumbag dude. We're both in college. There's a reason I'm nutting in my girlfriend and you're nutting in your hand. Don't believe me if you don't want to, but you know I'm correct.

Either grow a conscience like a normal human or accept wizardry and/or a jail cell, complete with your parents' disappointment.
>>
>>17541643
>implying a girl can get herself preggers by stealing precum

During foreplay I once was rubbing my dick on a girl's pussy, she stopped me for a second and said she felt precum there. This was right around her ovulation cycle. She wiped it off on her leg and we got back to it, used a condom, then she get her period later that month.

From a biological standpoint, most of the sperm in precum is dead already, and as soon as any live sperm gets somewhere that isn't inside you or her it's starting to die. The chances of one successfully making it to her egg from precum are infinitely low.

I understand why you'd be nervous about all the other stuff though.
>>
>>17541643
Yeah I felt the same way with that one girl
Like fuck, so many things that could go wrong

I even manipulated her into covering it up and lying to her friends about it

Yeah not only is your life over if you get a girl preggo and she can link it back to you, its over if a bitch reports you for rape and you get convicted

Hell you will be expelled from college just over an accusation

>pointing out ad hominem
>expecting me to argue logic with a sociopath

>ooooh your evil
>that means I don't have to make sense when I argue with you

>There's a reason I'm nutting in my girlfriend and you're nutting in your hand

The reason is you got a head start on me, it's only recently I got my shit together, you are a normie who has had his shit straight for years so all of this is a joke to you in terms of difficulty, but I'm rapidly catching up

>Either grow a conscience like a normal human or accept wizardry and/or a jail cell, complete with your parents' disappointment.

How about none of the above?

How about I get what I want, without any consequences

>inb4 just be a normal person

Its impossible, I was not born normal and I will never be normal

I've gotten extremely good at faking it lately, so much so that I get random people dapping me, inviting me to do shit, girls miring me, etc etc

These frat fags wouldn't like me so much if I was fucking up
Good for you for having a normal life, I had no life and was shut in since the time I was born up until a year ago

The past calendar year has been a slow climb up and out of it
>>
>>17541659
I didn't get a head start on you. I didn't do well in high school either. Know how I got a girlfriend? I got over myself, decided getting laid wasn't the most important thing in the world, and just became a happier person. Probably the same way you did at first: by working out, changing my clothes, hanging out with positive people. And then I met a beautiful girl and we banged and she's head over heels for me now.

The difference is that you're still wrapped up in yourself. Start to consider that after you have sex, you'll still feel just as shitty as before. And if you're not actually a sociopath, you'll feel even shittier after raping someone.

>I was not born normal and I will never be normal
So are you self-diagnosing yourself as a certified edgelord or did you actually see a psychiatrist who told you something real? Let's really talk this one through. I don't want you to rape helpless girls man.
>>
>>17541480
Move overseas where that feminists culture nonsense is non existent.
>>
>>17541669
>I got over myself, decided getting laid wasn't the most important thing in the world, and just became a happier person
Nope impossible
Something I've come to realize now is that sex is the meaning of life for me
It feels good to finally admit it, I've danced around it for a while now but I just cannot deny that its my reason for living, I idolize it and adore the idea of it so much that it inspires me to do literally everything

I mean I get random people asking me if I'm in a frat now, just random fucking people
Its because I look so damn good now, and I'm so good at talking to people

A year ago I was a fat autist with no social skills

The glory of sex, the alpha and omega, is what has compelled me to do this total overhaul

I'm in dodgeball club now, they want me in their tournaments
I do badmitten, swim club, rushing all these frats
Becoming known as the guy who knows about all the parties and can get in

I do it all for sex, I love it, I want it, I need it
It is my everything

>working out, changing my clothes, hanging out with positive people.

replace positive with just people and yeah, but its way more than just those things

>The difference is that you're still wrapped up in yourself.
what

>Start to consider that after you have sex, you'll still feel just as shitty as before.
Nope lies don't believe you, the day I have sex will be the greatest moment of my life

>So are you self-diagnosing yourself as a certified edgelord or did you actually see a psychiatrist who told you something real?

I just know myself well enough, I can see all the other people and how all of this just comes so naturally to them

Since none of it came naturally to me, even as far back as elementary school when I was myself constantly I was rejected by people

Now when I fake everything I get results
>>
>>17541669
Plus I went to a psychiatrist and he basically didn't know what to call me, but he said oppositional defiant disorder, major depressive disorder, unspecified personality disorder, and features of antisocial and paranoid features

This was back in December, so in the big scheme of things something like 30% into the giant self improvement or whatever

I haven't changed at all at my core, I've just gotten really good at faking
>>
Nigga your worldview is fucked. This sounds fucked maybe but you need like tragedy or strife or something to put your life in perspective. Or maybe you're just too far gone to be helped. Oh well. Can't help em all.
>>
>>17541687
Oh and when I say alpha and omega and all that I mean bareback raw pussy

With a condom would just be another step in the right direction but I would still be a virgin
>>
>>17541687
I've got news for you man, and this can be verified by anyone who has actually had sex before: It is absolutely not what you're expecting.

If you're idolizing it this much, there is a very high chance that you won't be able to finish, or worse you'll finish too soon, or even worse you won't be able to get it up at all. I'm not memeing like I was before. This happens to a LOT of people the first time, especially those who do what you've done and make it this really big thing in their heads.

But say that doesn't happen. It's a ten second orgasm. Yeah it feels marginally better than whacking off, but it's not like you'll be on another plane of existence. Half the pleasure that comes from it honestly is the connection with the person / knowing you're pleasuring them too, which you're definitely not going to get on this path.

You will be crushed after you have sex because you'll be aimless afterwards. That or you'll become a crazed sex addict trying to fill a hole that can't be filled with all the one night stands in the world.
>>17541690
Antisocial and paranoid personality disorder sound pretty on point from what you've said here. You may be a bit fucked up, but that doesn't mean you can't get treated. Go back to a psychiatrist and try to work with them proactively. It doesn't have to slow this progress that you've made, but you'll feel a lot more "whole" along the way if you try to help yourself and not just your social status / primal urges.
>>
File: The End.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The End.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17541709
>won't be able to finish
lol no

>finish too fast
legit fear of mine, that's why I am so intent on making sure that the girl is happy as possible, not because I give a shit but because if she feels taken care of and shit then she will let stuff like that slide

>not be able to get hard

Hell to the hell no

>It's a ten second orgasm

No its like 10 minutes of heaven followed by total white out mind melting nirvana

>feels marginally better than whacking off
>marginally
>marginally
>marginally

Try real bareback pussy will make even the most warmed and lubed up onahole from /jp/ feel like fapping with sandpaper in comparison

>but it's not like you'll be on another plane of existence.
oh but its totally gonna be though

I would say the sky will open up, the trumpets will sound, and the angels will sing but even I know that's just a metaphor

>inb4 fedora tip because talking shit about spirituality
sorry its not real, its just not

>You will be crushed after you have sex because you'll be aimless afterwards.

I don't really know what my life will be like afterwards

I view the day I get laid, and I mean fucking raw none of this condom shit, as being sort of "the end" in big bold letters to this giant multi year saga of mine

after that the credits roll, everything is right in the world, I'm at peace

I don't really know what is beyond that, because how could there be any problems after that? Anything to worry about?

Once I have pussy, there will be nothing else I want, the normies can go to hell, I'll just chill, and entertain myself with random whatever, learn about science, and fuck pussy

Life will be one giant vacation or paradise or something

Also credits theme here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfYl6_f2Mdg
>>
>>17541733
Ha, dude believe me you don't think it'll ever happen because you're so horny, until it does. Shakespeare wasn't lying when he talked about alcohol too, "it provokes the desire but slays the performance."

Also, yeah I'm sorry but from a biological standpoint no, men don't have ten minute orgasms. Woman maybe can by having multiples, but men simply can't. If you mean 10 minutes of being inside her, you'll be lucky to last that long and stay hard your first time. I'm just hitting you with some hard truths here.

How can you possibly think you know all of this shit about fucking when you're a virgin??? The fact that you've built it up this much, to be something that's comparable with heavenly trumpets and angels, I mean it's just more proof that you're gonna be let down m8. Take this as a warning. SEX IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING.
>>
>>17541744
What makes you think I will be drunk during it?

I never said 10 minute orgasms

I was saying that the lead up to it will be godly too, the final part is just inconceivable, like blue screen except for your mind and body

Again I said the angel part was a metaphor

Oh yeah and how long do you think then
>>
>>17541744
Oh yeah and you say its only marginally better than jerking off

I could go for hours via jerking off

So how the hell would sex be that hard to last through, if by your own words its barely better than jerking off anyways
>>
>>17541786
Even if you're not drunk it can happen.
The lead up will not be godly. Good but not godly. Final part will be great but not inconceivable. Won't feel much different than your jerk sessions dude.
I have to go to bed. Work on yourself. Don't rape someone.
>>
>>17541791
>>17541744
Yeah see there's a contradiction there and I know which one is true and which is false
>>
>>17541791
It's not barely better. Marginally was an exaggeration. You'll be so horny it'll be hard to last long. In fact you might even cum before you get inside the way you've been building it up.

But if you're whacking off for hours the chances of death grip / not being able to get it up are even higher.
>>
>>17541792
>dont rape someone

I'll have to weigh my options if I get close enough to the end of the year and I'm still a virgin
>>
>>17541799
Oh yeah I know marginally is bullshit

Its gonna be just fucking god tier

Fuck I just cant wait much longer
Its gonna happen one way or another this year

I won't keep living without it like this
>>
What a fucking creepy loser. Op is even worse than obese wizards on here. Making sex the meaning of his miserable life is just showing what a huge disappointment he is. Can't even call op a men, even if he gets some puss. You sound like a child making plans to sneak out the last snack cake before your brother eats it. Grow up faggot.
>>
>>17541883
blah blah
>>
>>17541807
I don't think I've ever said this seriously in my life, but please, fucking kill yourself. The world will legitimately be a better place without you in it.

Honestly, I just hope you get laid without raping someone, because you'll probably kill yourself after finding out that sex isn't actually that great.
>>
>>17541480
well do you think sticking your penis on a girl is worth getting arrested and being register as a sex offender.
>>
t. Elliot Roger
>>
>>17541617
Can't wait for you to try this and get arrested the next day because people saw some creepy kid leave the party with a drunk girl

But no as long as you don't give her contact info you're off the hook. Keep believing that
>>
10/10 troll thread
>Pussy slayer edge lord frat boy who is a virgin and a total twisted psychopath that makes mom freak

Nice
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
What the actual shit is going on in this thread?
>>
>>17543196
>kys
nou to both scenarios

>>17543229
no because if I get sent to prison I won't be able to do it anyways
its kind of like using a cheat code but the developers made it so you get an auto game crash if you do it

so its like a moot point

>>17543502
if no one thinks I'm being creepy and the girl can walk out on her own with 0 support then no one will notice or care

>>17543941
your post doesn't make sense
>>
>>17544525
Oh my god he's back. You're either the worst person or the best troll I've ever come across on 4chan.
>>
>>17545014
mirin my gains as of late?

>mfw I said fuck it and texted that one girl from a while back
>mfw she is cool about it
>mfw we are gonna watch shit at her place tomorrow
>>
>>17541480
>>17541480
>I'm sick of living in fear of the fucking cops coming after me if I hook up with a girl who is drunk on some level
idk...hook up with her when she's sober? don't try to pick up girls in places where people are drinking a lot? am I the only one who thinks this is obvious?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.