[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what causes transsexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yum.jpg (59KB, 441x559px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
59KB, 441x559px
could it be childhood abuse?
>>
Ask peggy
>>
>>17541472

A combination.

I think its real in rare cases, but its mostly people getting their fetishes confused with real life.
>>
The politically correct word is transgender. The psychological/medical word is gender dysphoria.

Asking a question like that is a lot like asking why, OP, are you such a fag.
>>
>>17541472
From what I've seen in the sample of transsexuals I've talked to: is that they tend to have abusive pasts or depressive in general, sexual promiscuous, and reliant on drugs

I think its more similar along the lines of homosexuality than a case of a woman being born in a mans body or whatever but that's baseless speculation

Digging deeper, there seems to be a spectrum of those trans feelings ranging from "I'm a girl and always was" to "I'm transitioning from a male"

In any case the physical conditions that spawn different genital arrangements should be studied along side the transsexual people to how they compare

In summary, it really doesn't matter at all and its actually good business for medical professionals to create a niche market to cater to these people and its definitely being marketed lately

If Psychology actually started using the scientific method they'd probably know by now
>>
>>17541506
>If Psychology actually started using the scientific method, they'd probably know by now

FUCKING SLAMMED.

Are people not already doing that?
>>
>>17541472
Typically it all goes back to the parents and can sometimes even be by the lack of one parent.
>>
>>17541472
Apparently it is caused by a fetus receiving the wrong amount of hormones during pregnancy.
>>
Society forces men to look shit and be boring while women get all the nice things like dresses and makeup and acting cutely. Transgenderism is a backlash against that.
>>
>>17541833
>yfw changing from woman to man you can still feel sexual pleasure from anal
>changing from man to woman u lose ur cock

FUCKING WOMEN REEE
>>
>>17541838
I don't think that's the real, underlying intention but I'm all for that shift in perspective.
>>
>>17541844
It's the real reason for me

2D has influenced me for 10+ years into thinking I could have a future where I am cute and surrounded by other cute friends but reality has just been a miserable awakening
>>
>>17541847
I think all this weird shit we have going on in our heads about the way life should be is just an image that was pitched to us by the media and we ate it. Everybody gets caught by something.

I think having good relationships with other people is the only way to be happy in the end.
>>
>>17541884
Sounds like settling for mediocrity to me
>>
File: fear.jpg (112KB, 645x280px) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
112KB, 645x280px
no one knows for sure what causes it. lots of theories involving genetics, prenatal hormones, and social factors.

sexual orientation and gender identity are very hard to study as they're sorta subjective experiences that can't be measured very accurately.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.