[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug test at Meijers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: marijuana-drug-test-300x300.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-drug-test-300x300.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
I had my first interview today and was told to come back in a few days for another interview, background check, and drug test. I know three other people that work there and they weren't drug tested so why am I? I haven't smoked weed in about two weeks and I also smoked a couple weeks prior to that(about a gram each time). I'm very skinny, so I'm thinking I might be in the clear. Should I buy some fake piss? Which is about 60 dollars for the kit that I know works, although I can't really afford it at the moment. I only smoked because it was my friends and it was free. Please I need your help /adv/, I really need this job.
>>
Take the chance and hope you don't get drug tested because it sounds like you can't afford the kit.
>>
>>17541403
How much do you smoke on like a month to month basis?

From what you've said so far just drink a shit load of water before the test and hope they aren't too concerned about the color being too light...and if they are just tell them you knew you had to pee and drank too much water.

Also if they do a cheek swab you're fine...that shit is clear in 24 hours.
>>
>>17541413
I just don't understand why I'm being tested and no one else was, perhaps he meant to fill out the drug test papers in case I hurt/injure myself?
>>
>>17541437
Depends what you're doing in the store. Maybe a cashier doesn't have to do a test but a stock clerk does. The problem you have isn't WHY you need to take a test, it's that you DO have to take it.

Maybe you dont need to take one, but you can't talk your way out of it without looking suspicious.

The situation is what it is and assume that no matter what you're taking a piss test.
>>
>>17541434
In the past two months I've only smoked about a joint every 3 weeks. Before that though I smoked a couple times a week, dank too.
>>
>>17541453
You should be fine, depending on what you've been doing. Any exercise? Do you keep active?

Don't exercise 24 hours before the test, it'll break down any residual thc in your fat cells and that could pop up.

Drink a bunch of water 1-2 hours before the test, like 4 bottles or so.

You should be fine. If you're really worried, buy a piss test at a drug store (only about 20 bucks) and test yourself, you'll see.
>>
>>17541464
Home test is a good idea, I didn't think of that. Are they just as accurate as the test the labs use?
>>
>>17541473
Thereabouts.

The major downside is if you come up positive, well...not much you can do.

It's pass/fail though so even if you barely pass, it'd still count. You don't have to be completely clean, just clean enough to pass.

Here's what you do:

>Water is your new best friend. At least 3 bottles a day

>Exercise is smart too but PLEASE stop 24-36 hours beforehand as you'll break down too much THC in fat cells and it'll be like you smoked a little weed.

>Take a home test and remember that barely passing is still passing. Don't take the home tests more frequently than once a week, otherwise you're just wasting money as the THC won't dissipate that much. If you fail? It wasn't meant to be.

>Chug-a-lug that water, again at least 4 bottles, in the hours preceeding the test. Piss at LEAST 3 times before you go down there to "clear the pipes" and hope for the best.

Don't worry if the pee is too clear. They'll retest and it will buy you time.

Good luck. I was in your shoes a few years ago, shut sucks.

LEGALIZE IT
>>
>>17541492
Thank you for the advice, will do.
>>
>>17541403
should be fine. an at home test kit is like 10 bucks at walgreens to make sure you're in the clear but you should be okay with hydration. my work place tests only under suspicion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.