[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys take it so strongly, so personally, when you tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: cassandra-pepe.jpg (86KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
cassandra-pepe.jpg
86KB, 500x411px
Why do guys take it so strongly, so personally, when you tell them they make you uncomfortable?

There was this one person I worked with who I had a crush on at the time. But I never knew how to respond or feel when he talked to me. I guess spaghetti'd all the time, as you people would put it. I started to grow uncomfortable from all this, and began trying to avoid him.

Eventually he pulled me to the side one day and asked if he was making me uncomfortable. I wasn't prepared for this and didn't have any back-up answers to use, so I told him yes. And because of that, he said that it was best he and I never spoke to each other again. Not angrily, mind you. Just calm, yet disappointed.

And ever since, he won't even look at me, and pretends like I'm not there. The most I can get from him now is a weak smile, or half-assed nod, while not once turning to look in my direction. Now I feel like shit and as if I screwed up my chances with someone I was starting to like.

Why do guys always react negatively to you saying that make you uncomfortable? It's often very hostile (unlike this case), resulting in them arguing, and/or chewing you out, for up to hours. And now this guy, which somehow gets to me the most. Things never seem to go right. And there's no real reason for that.
>>
File: 1463809729483.png (6KB, 473x311px) Image search: [Google]
1463809729483.png
6KB, 473x311px
>>
Is this dumb bitch seriously? A guy who was comfortable around talked to you like how he does to someone he feels cool to be around with. He noticed a shift in your behavior and asked if you were feeling uncomfortable. You say yes. He moved on.

The one taking this negatively is you. He moved on and isn't going to waste his time with someone who finds him uncomfortable. Dumb bitch can't even use her head to figure out shit children in the 3rd grade can understand.
>>
>>17541167

Uncomfortable = creepy,
creepy = rapist.

Most guys don't like being associated with rapists.
And you've essentially just called him "creepy" to his face.

Generally, to a guy, you tell him that he makes you uncomfortable, he'll assume it's because he's coming off as "creepy" because women fucking love calling guys that.

It won't even cross is mind that you are uncomfortable because you like him.

Straight up, if a girl told me I made her uncomfortable, I'd avoid the shit out of her too.
Wouldn't even look at her.
>>
>>17541167

Why would any guy want to hang around a girl who says he makes her uncomfortable? Who the fuck do you think you are, some special undiscovered snowflake? Get the fuck over yourself. Are you just not interested in guys that can take a hint? Do you only want to date creepy fuckers who don't give a shit what you think?
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 300x100px
>>
>>17541167
1/10 b8
>>
You just called him a creep. Of course he's going to avoid you. You probably ruined his self-confidence too.

Is this bait?
>>
Reads like bait...
>>
>>17541190
This.

You say you were awkward around him, and then being around him made you uncomfortable. Surely it wasn't because you didn't like him though, right? There are multiple kinds of uncomfortable.

Being around a cute girl that I like makes me nervous. I can't eat or focus and I can't take my mind off her. It's really uncomfortable for me, but it's not that I dislike them.

Now, if she was creepy, making passes at me or talking about things I wanted to avoid, I would say that she makes me uncomfortable because I dislike her.

The former, I might mention it to them, but I would never make it seem like I wanted them to leave. The latter, I would definitely want to leave. You feel me? You may have blurred that line a little bit. Of course, if you really wanted to stop talking to him, then keep doing what you're doing. His plan is A+.
>>
>>17541167
>Why do guys take it so strongly, so personally, when you tell them they make you uncomfortable?
Because these days that's treated like they did something wrong.
>>
File: death.jpg (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
41KB, 625x626px
OP, forget about this guy.
Go talk to >>17541072 instead.
You're perfect for each other.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.