[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in a marching band and i am a section leader . there was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Facepalm.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
I am in a marching band and i am a section leader . there was this kid who kept messing around so i had had enough so i gave him 3 laps he ran them and then went out into a car and started to cry. i feel bad (i am in high school he is 11)
>>
Not he has not talked to me for a week and a half now and i see him every week day.
>>
>>17541124
Come back when you are 18 years old.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you? Prepare to have your ass kicked by his parents
>>
His brother already cam in and told me i was being to hard on him
>>
You could always give a qualified apology.
>>
Apologize to him
>>
>>17541137
Hey give him some credit, he was actually smart enough not to give his age unlike 90% of the highschool bullshit questions.
>>
I already have tried to and he just will not respond. i might try again at practice tomorrow.
>>
the problem is that if i am 2 easy on him he will never learn
>>
(Note I am 18. i am a senior)
>>
>11
>in HS marching band
What??

Also
Coming from a former section leader, you should strive to be the friend and "cool leader" of the group rather than the uptight rule enforcer. Your people won't mess around when they respect you, and they won't respect you if you're just a tool of the overbearing band director
>>
Don't apologize to him, you were in the right. Actions have consequences and he's just a kid, kids do stupid shit all the time. He was crying out of humiliation and regret, which is his own business. But don't expect to be his special friend either unless you form a bond of friendship over a long period of time. That's the burden of leadership, if you're too soft on some people they fuck around and test your limits.
>>
Just tell him that you see potential in him / his playing and that you want him to focus more during practice because he could be great. If his parents come at you, tell them the same. You're gonna be OK brah.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.