[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, im a 23 year old guy, since i am a shy person, I never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (564KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
564KB, 500x556px
Hi, im a 23 year old guy, since i am a shy person, I never had any girlfriend/kiss/sex.

Since i thought it will be long until i get one, i'll just accept the fact that whats left for me is some boring adult sex life.

So, i missed all the young teenage love stuff, will you guy at least tell me how does it feel? Did i missed a lot?
>>
>>17541107
>Did i missed a lot?

Yes.
>>
>>17541107

the best part about sex is that you dont have to use your hand, you can just hold her down and fuck her hard with your lower body muscles. totally different feeling that you cant emulate with your hand. they get into it and bend their bodies into you and you hit a sweet spot where your dick is just RAMMING balls deep over and over, a sensation unlike anything youll ever feel outside real sex.

also, youre not a shy person. you just dont know how to be social. being shy is not a personality trait, just like being illiterate is not a personality trait. if you learn to read, you will be literate. if you learn to socialize, you wont be shy. its a very unique skill, and the ONLY way to practice is to just go out and talk to people until it feels natural. with the right exposure, this could take you months or even years, but youll eventually learn.
>>
>>17541186
Good explanation. For trying being social, i've been dealing with that shit for years. Nothing helps
>>
>>17541186
wut

Fleshlights feel the same or better desu

stop lying bitch
>>
>>17541221
Have you tried real pussy
>>
>>17541221

lol youve obv never felt dat good, hardworking pussy

>>17541209
>Nothing helps

Wrong, practice helps. The most naturally gifted violinist became a master in 1000 hours, the least naturally gifted can become a master in 15000, but both become masters in time
>>
Uhh cocaine, drugs, a lot of pussy and making out with two girls at once. You could still fuck around with 18 year olds lmao. Just get in with a 21 year old. Go part time job and hit them parties.
>>
>>17541186
Not op, but im curious did young pussy feels way better or its just the same
>>
>>17541244
Yeah I had sex two days ago and It wasn't amazing, my first girlfriend was way better
>>17541254
Maybe my dick isn't as sensitive as yours Sally who knows she may have had a defective pussy
>>
>>17541275
>a lot of pussy and making out with two girls at once
U make me feel down
>>
>>17541283

You been here all day shit posting this section, you don't get pussy at all so stop parading around like you do.

Dumb neet.
>>
>>17541278

age of the pussy doesnt matter that much, do you go faster in a 10 year old ferrari or the brand new prius? obviously you dont want some stinky old wrinkle pussy but an older girl who knows how to work it is better than a virgin who doesnt even know what to do (not that virgin pussy doesnt come with its own thrill)
>>
>>17541288
Are you trying to pretend having sex is an achievement?

I'm 24 and not a neet

your bullshit doesn't work on me bruh
>>
>>17541283

>I had sex two days ago

lol, you mark that shit on a calendar or something?

>*sweats profusely*
>"uh no officer im not a virgin, in fact i had a sex two days ago and it wasnt even that good, she didnt even squirt all over my 12 inch dick while"
>>
>>17541300
It was the first time in a bit but you can keep trying to act hard on an anime imageboard

Your dick is so much bigger than mine dude, i only wish i could merely taste the cum of your godlike member and somehow absorb a fraction of your greatness
>>
>>17541295

>having sex in an achievement

wow, pedestal much? its like youve never even seen 40 y/o virgin or a brave pepe
>>
>>17541295
I could ride you better than a fleshlight ;)
>>
>>17541275
>>17541283
You guys make it sound so easy
>>
>>17541295

You literally been here since 9 in the morning dude. Shit posting constantly and having convos with yourself samefagging.

A guy like yourself can convince himself he gets laid but it isn't working with me. Do yourself a favour and see a licensed professional...dead serious btw.
>>
>>17541320
wut

reread the statement for comprehension

>>17541323
As long as I don't have to clean you out after and wait to play videogames I'm down

Also please be proficient in japanese schoolgirl roleplay and remember to be genuinely genki
>>
>>17541319

>It was the first time in a bit

"a bit"

lol

>Your dick is so much bigger than mine

no, its not actually, its really small. and yet, here i am, slaying mad pussy
>>
>>17541325
it is

>>17541330
i went to class and did a project while talking to 3 different people and also ranked up a tier in Overwatch so nah I havent

>>17541336
That's cool dude, my big dicks out for harambe
>>
>>17541349

>did a project
>3 different people
>ranked up

tears in my eye
>>
>>17541358
Don't cry, its only me
>>
>>17541366

>acting like its not tears of joy
>its the current year
>not even one brave pepe
>>
File: bill-ted.jpg (57KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
bill-ted.jpg
57KB, 600x465px
>>17541375
I have no idea whats going on right now
>>
>>17541349

Pretty elaborate lie but a lie nonetheless.
>>
File: kiraqueen.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiraqueen.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>17541385
I wont be able to sleep tonight if you don't accept it

I take my sleep very seriously
>>
>>17541388

An anime fag. Go back to /a/ you jerk off.
>>
File: 1465966417085.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465966417085.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>17541393
I'm never leaving

/adv/ will always be Pegasus
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.