[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry I posted this in wrong section before and forgot about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Sorry I posted this in wrong section before and forgot about this board

Can you guys help me please?

I'm 18 and senior in high school. Yesterday I was messing with this kid and I was bored and trying to get him to talk to his life problems with me since he usually does during this class and he kept telling me to shut up so I said "fine if ya dont want me to help maybe u should just kill urself" and I was completely just joking and it wasnt to be taken seriously. then I accidentally spit and he called me disgusting so I told him to khs again. now all the girls know, pretty much everyone thinks im a huge douchebag, im certain a teacher knows by now and I honestly think I could get expelled tomorrow.

What the fuck do I do? am I fucked? i shouldnt have said it but i didnt mean it to go this far and we've all said things we 100% regret. this is it and tomorrow I could get completely fucked
>>
>be an asshole
>be surprised when people don't like that you're an asshole
You deserve it.
>>
Deal with the consequences.
>>
>>17541104
>>17541092
hmm, maybe youre right.

i was going to try and fight it but when they pull me aside tomorrow I might just say "you know what, i knew this was going to happen and I was going to try and make a counterargument, but after reflecting I was being an asshole and I deserve what I get"

could that help or just fuck me?
>>
>>17541111

Not really, you are still fucked. Telling someone to kill themselves insistent something you can apologize to. What were you thinking?
>>
>>17541111
No one's going to confront you about it, they're just going to avoid you. You're not going to be expelled, you might just get a warning about bullying or whatever
>>
>>17541121
i get its bad but it obviously wasnt meant to be taken literally. kids tell me to kill myself all the time. kids call eachother faggots and gay all the time, they obv dont mean it. I obv didnt mean for him to kill himself but I def know I shouldnt have said it

fuck me dude
>>
>>17541132
no, you dont understand my school. if a teacher finds out which im almost positive they will since shit gets around easily and all the girls know and are posting and the teachers gossip all day, theyll ask witnesses and if they find I did ill either get suspended or expelled
>>
>>17541132

I am a teacher. What tends to happen is rumours fly around and the faculty get a hold of it. The school counselor will set up a meeting between the homeroom teacher, OP, the other student and the counselor herself. Parents might get involved depending on how serious it gets. One thing schools dread more then anything is negative press coverage and curbing a potential suicide is definitely high on the list of priorities.
>>
>>17541148
i dont think this will happen but maybe. i think theyll just call my parents and suspend me
>>
>>17541143
Then you're fucked, aren't you? Should have thought twice before you opened your mouth and said something so horrible not once, but twice. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>17541184
b-b-but he called me disgusting :(
>>
>>17541173

Oh it will happen or maybe they might set up a meeting with the principal. Might not happen now or this week but it will happen. People always talk and meetings will be made.

Quite frankly I would feel very uncomfortable having a student telling another student to kill themselves. If I was the home teacher I would immediately call your parents and set up a meeting.
>>
>>17541195
so many people are pissed at me over "kill urself" like god damn, never realized how serious this shit is. i guess its thrown around so commonly nowadays you start adjusting.

I guess all i have to do is see what happens and accept responsibility. Even though I still think hes being a sensitive bitch I am ready to get fucked tomorrow
>>
>>17541203

>i guess its thrown around so commonly nowadays you start adjusting.

Ya on 4chan where a majority of the user base are weirdo loner autists but in the outside world telling someone to kill themselves is not a joke. In fact that is a mood killer and you will be avoided because suicide is a dark topic no one wants to talk about.

I am not supposed to say this but fuck it, I hope you get the book thrown at you. Telling a vulnerable person to off themselves twice in a day is something a monster would say. Have a good day and I hope you get fucked good tomorrow.
>>
>>17541203
>i guess its thrown around so commonly nowadays you start adjusting.
No, it's not. I don't know what delusion you're living under, but this is a completely unacceptable thing to say to someone.
>>
>>17541223
ugh this is starting to piss me off. Fuck you.

My brother tells me to kill myself, I laugh. my friends tell me to kill myself they laugh and I tell them back they laugh. Nobody fucking cares. Everyone knows its a fucking joke. Im not telling them "bro do the world a favor and end ur life". Its a fucking figure of speech and you faggots need to stop taking everything so seriously

fuck this bullshit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>17541223

Kill yourself
>>
You're not going to get pulled aside. First thing in the morning, walk up to the guy and explain that you're sorry for what you said, that you spend a lot of time on the internet and have absorbed some dumb retard teenaged language (seriously, saying "kys" is cancer). If you do have to speak to authorities, just deny it.

Learn your lesson not to be such a memelord fucking faggot.
>>
>>17541236
Go up to him and say Jimmy, I'm sorry for telling you to kill yourself. I get told that a lot so i kinda took it out on you. If you want to tell the office it's fine but I just needed to be clear with you I didn't actually mean it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17541249
too late i think hes told every kid and by now teachers know

>>17541247
that was some pretty based advice. thank you anon
>>
>Yesterday I was messing with this kid and I was bored and trying to get him to talk to his life problems with me

So you use him to cure your boredom, not only that but his anguish is what you want to here. Charming.

> he kept telling me to shut up so I said "fine if ya dont want me to help maybe u should just kill urself"

Guy is not in the mood for you to listen to him and you respond like a dipshit by saying to kill yourself.

> he kept telling me to shut up so I said "fine if ya dont want me to help maybe u should just kill urself"

Yes because telling someone who is not in the mood to talk to kill themselves is totally going to understand you were joking.

> I accidentally spit and he called me disgusting so I told him to khs again.

Autistic response by an autistic individual.

>am I fucked? i shouldnt have said it but i didnt mean it to go this far and we've all said things we 100% regret. this is it and tomorrow I could get completely fucked

Good. You sow what you reap. Hopefully the principal can expel you being a stupid worthless clown.
>>
wow in retrospect I really, really fucked up today

I guess today was my last day at that school. goodbye guys
>>
>>17541280

So I have some questions.

Do you have friends at the school and how have they reacted to the incident?

How bad is the hate? Are people talking shit behind you and are you getting dirty looks?

When did school start?
>>
>>17541293
a) yeah and everyone kinda picks on this kid so that looks so bad for me

b) they pick on him too but my friends dont care at all since they tell me to kill myself all the time they thinks its funny

c) really the guys dont care,but the girls are furious.

school starts tomorrow so i will see then. i said it today and the hate started around 5pm
>>
>>17541305

Do you think you can last for a whole year until graduation?
>>
>>17541313
nope tomorrow will certainly decide my fate. desu i dont think I can last the whole 8 hours

Ive decided to just accept responsiblity and say the truth without any justifications
>>
>>17541072
You should just apologize to the kid tomorrow and tell him that you really didn't meant to say that to him.
>>
File: MyWay.jpg (25KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
MyWay.jpg
25KB, 400x592px
Some people just gotta learn their lessons the hard way
>>
>>17541239
Yourself, you should kill
>>
>>17541364
Dude just apologize to him and hope it blows over. You were being a giant dick, it's already autistic enough to talk like you're on 4chan to someone IRL but to say it to a kid who gets regularly picked on?

And now you're selfish enough to frame it like you're a victim in some kind of trouble. Fuck off dude you deserve it for saying shit like that. Your only saving grace will be a genuine apology.
>>
everyone should chill out.

OP isn't a monster, he's a teen, which means he says dumb shit and is self-centered, pretty much sociopathically so. eventually everyone grows up tho. don't place adult standards on high school kids, cause then you will seriously think they are literally monsters.

OP, you need to learn what exactly you did, but you won't learn that empathy until at least 10 years from now. all you can really understand is that its a bad thing, which you kept repeating, but its clear you don't understand what that does to depressed, suicidal people, which is fine, but understand that if it does eventually lead to a suicide, you may feel somewhat responsible. even if you don't, that will still be a memory you have, and one day when you understand, you'll think about it and recognize how shitty that really is. your words affect people, and you can't talk the way you do to your friends to your acquaintances or other people who might not get exactly what the joke is.
>>
>>17541556
I don't think it's unrealistic at all to expect an 18 year old to understand the consequences of saying shit like that and feel empathy... I wouldn't even say it's unrealistic for a 14 year old to feel that.

At 18 I would know not to say "kill yourself" to the kid that gets picked on, not just because he might actually do it but also because I'm not retarded and would know I'd look like a dick.

Never said he was a monster, just a dumbass.
>>
ugh, here I go. never been so scared to go the school, fuck
>>
Apologize and make it clear it was said in(bad) jest and you never want him to kill himself. It's okay to say that kind of stuff to your friends when you know they can take it, but you never know what it might do to someone else.
>>
>>17541072
What kind of kid is he?

Maybe you can start rumors that he's seriously depressed and going to shoot up the school or something.
>>
Tell him you're sorry and that you and your friends say that to each other all the time, and you wouldn't have said something retarded like that to someone you didn't consider a friend.
>>
Quit watching leafy and get an actual sense of humor you fuck head,
>>
>>17541072
holy fuck you're pathetic
>>
>>17541072
>What the fuck do I do?
Fall on your metaphorical sword, own up to what you did, articulate clearly why you should not have done it, and beg for mercy.

>am I fucked?
You could be. What I am suggesting above is not going to be fun, and even if it gets you out of the worst of things, the consequences are still going to suck. But it's your best chance at avoiding the worst.

>i shouldnt have said it
Indeed. But why not? Can you answer that question?

>but i didnt mean it to go this far
I'm not so sure I believe that.

>and we've all said things we 100% regret.
I understand regretting things you've said. But regret or no, we still have to live with the consequences of what we say.
>>
File: corm.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
corm.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>17541072
Go down fighting OP. Don't back off, if the principal or whoever tells you to repent, tell him to kill himself too

You'll be the next Ahmed
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.