[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf saw an ex who cheated on him at the store a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

my bf saw an ex who cheated on him at the store a few months ago after not seeing her or speaking to her for over a year and ever since he's developed a crush on her. he went behind my back and started talking to her for a few days but stopped after that because he felt guilty, but he still talks to his friends about how he wants to see her and how he loves her and that he's jealous of her new boyfriend. i confronted him about this and he just says he's confused but doesn't have any contact with her. bf hasn't had sex with me regularly since this happened, he only has sex with me once a month if i beg him to, so we share no intimacy. I feel like he became a different person since this happened because we used to be intimate almost every day, and he used to be so interested in me. I don't know if I should stick this out for awhile longer or just start looking for other people. What would you do?
>>
Relationship over
>>
How do you know he was talking to his friends?
>>
Leave him so you'll be the next girl he obsesses over. You deserve to be first in your significant other's life. If he attempts to fill that space with someone else, then he's not worth your time.

Personally, I would have broken up as soon as he said he was in love with someone else. Mental/emotional cucking is still cucking in my book.
>>
Sounds like he is has moved on and is waiting for a trigger point to call it quits. Be the bigger person and break up. Clearly the guy is infatuated by her and is feeling guilty because you are there. In his mind you are the annoyance.
>>
There's always better people out there who won't let past relationships interfere with their current ones. You'll be ok.
>>
>>17541028
I saw it on his phone when i searched for something while using it, the text messages came up when i started typing.

>>17541033
He says that he doesn't love her anymore and that he was just confused. Do you think this was bullshit?

>>17541035
I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore when I first found this out but he wanted me to stay so we could work this out, he begged me to stay. but she still seems to be a problem months later even though they don't talk anymore so i'm really confused.

>>17541042
Is that true though? I feel like theres always going to be someone else. He didn't want me to talk to my exs anymore because he was afraid someone would try to take me back, so I stopped. I thought he would do the same for me. Is it really possible that someone would respect me the same way I respect them, with no strings attatched? I don't know how to feel about myself anymore.
>>
>>17541075
>He didn't want me to talk to my exs anymore because he was afraid someone would try to take me back, so I stopped.
Sounds like he was projecting that insecurity onto you because it could potentially be something he could see himself doing.
>>
>>17541084
That's what I was thinking too. I feel like such a fool for following all his restrictive rules and thinking it was out of 'respect' when it wasn't, because he chose not to follow the same rules with his ex.
>>
>>17541096
I wouldn't feel like a fool. It's generally something that should be followed with any relationship. They're exes for a reason he's supposed to be with just you now unless you guys agree otherwise.
>>
>>17541075

>He says that he doesn't love her anymore and that he was just confused. Do you think this was bullshit?

As someone who dated someone for a year and was abandoned as soon as the ex was available, yes, I believe it's bullshit. But that is from my personal experience. Only you can decide if you think he still loves you or if he's holding on until he can get his ex.
>>
>>17541126
I guess I just resent him for having me jump through all these hoops when he wouldn't do it himself

>>17541130
She was single when this happened but now has a boyfriend. I think the only issue here is that she doesn't want to be with him at all, she cheated on him with her ex boyfriend when they were together. He was the rebound. He says he would never want to be with her again because she cheated on him, but I don't understand how he could still have feelings for her if he feels that way?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.