[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to older peoples in /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 537x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 537x402px
Im 20y/o currently living on my own far away from parents

Looking at my age, everyone will think im old enough to be independent. But to me it not that easy. Dealing with anxiety, im facing lot of problems that i cant handle and i dont think i can keep going anymore. Life is very hard for me right now.

I know you guys faced this not long ago, but how do you guys had the strength to keep on going until now.
>>
>>17540940

>everyone will think im old enough to be independent

Don't worry, that's absolutely false.
>>
Talk to a therapist, it helped me with anxiety and independence. Got stuck with a therapist but it's good for me
Be honest with him/her and they will be able to guide you without having to feel and get negative responses if you told someone like ex: parents. Sign up for medicare or something you'll be eligible for so it can get covered if you have no insurance. You won't know or have everything together by 21. Don't know what your goals or the hardships you're currently going through are but make sure you're also working towards those to keep going on to the next step towards your independence. And if you don't know how to get there don't forget to ask those you know that can give you an answer you're looking for.
>>
>>17540940
Honestly the only thing I can tell you is that your 20s is just spent dying inside. By your 30s you'll be so burnt out that it won't matter though.
>>
>>17540940
1. Find work
2. Save money
3. Save 6 month emergency fund (6 months rent, 6 months food, 6 months bills)
4. Don't get a credit card and avoid debt like the plague
5. Find a share house to minimize rental costs
6. Save up money
7. Look/study for a better job
>>
>>17540940
You need friends Anon. Preferably a roomate. All people need other people to help be a source of strength to each other.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.