[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl acting super weird after a couple nights ago. We used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (199KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 960x720px
Girl acting super weird after a couple nights ago. We used to pleasantly talk and see each other until one night she went partying with her female friends. She didn't drink like the rest of them, but I got rather angry and called them "idiots" for endagering themselves. After that we all hugged goodbye and she was sort of pressured into hugging everyone. Since then, she's been feisty around me, teasing me playfully and sometimes harshly, smiling towards me a whole bunch and then being distant. She does, however, always make sure to say goodbye to me unlike leaving without saying goodbye to the others. The fuck happened? She's also not inviting me places anymore, but she's still tagging along and sitting with me and my friends.
>>
>>17540894

>She's also not inviting me places anymore

Do you invite her to places? What vibe are you giving off?
>>
>>17540917
Well, no, I only invited her to sit with me at my table but she already had friends there, but oddly said thank you twice in the same sentence. She's hot and cold and it's really odd. However, I hardly give her attention since I'm pretty quiet in general.
>>
>>17542317
>hardly give her attention since I'm pretty quiet in general
>called them "idiots" for endagering themselves

You sound like someone I dont want to hang around publicly since your a downer.
>>
>>17540894
>but I got rather angry
you embarrassed her in front of her friends and makes it difficult to convince them you are a catch.
>>
>>17542350
It was only with them to be completely honest. Her one friend is fucking obsessed with me and I can't get her off me (physically) and the other one I joke around with constantly and she's very touchy feely too. The one I like though is more reserved though, just like I can be
>>17542352
That's not wrong, anyway to recover from it? Apologize perhaps? I can be very critical sometimes, I can't help it
>>
>>17542361
So you let the girls flirt infront of your gf and you think saying sorry (days after, mind you) that you were a complete autist infront of her friends? Yeah..... I think you need to rethink that.
>>
>>17542367
She's not my gf first off... Secondly, I don't reciprocate anything back, and it's not like I can control them. I told the annoying one to knock it off but she's still rather active. I'm also not a cuck looking for oneitis either.
>>
>>17542361
an apology to her would help however why bother if you will do it again and again and again. I understand why you did it, your disappointment she would go party with the girls, but it also shows you may have a control issue if you were in a relationship.
>>
>>17542391
Honestly it's a one time thing, I wasn't angry per say, we're just in a serious program together and it's illegal to do it, so when I saw them I just casually said it, not in a mean tone. It
s because I care, not ad hominem.
>>
>>17542401
just don't be a restroom or hall monitor but more to the point. Why don't you ask the girl out and I don't mean with the group, yours or hers. Remove any ambiguity.
>>
>>17542422
Because we only met like a week ago, and I was rejected three times in the past for rushing it. I'd hate to have to see her for 3 and a half years with that going on. I need more time to see what the hell she's doing first.
>>
>>17542425
don't snooze too long OP or one of the other guys will get the jump. But I'm not talking marry her but a get to know her better one on one date.
>>
>>17542429
Yeah yeah, I know, it's my fault if she's taken. I'll probably give it like a week or two because she is being way too ambiguous. I'll push her a little further to see where she stands. Thanks.
>>
>>17540894
How does it feel to be a cuck?

Girls jump at any opportunity to fuck Chads that are hotter than their boyfriends when sober.

Imagine when they're drunk.
That whore propably choked on cocks on all night long.
>>
>>17542465
Yeah probably
>>
>>17542433
you don't have to push, (note what you said about her friend that is coming on to you) but you can want to get to know her better. Not as friends though.
>>
>>17542497
Ok, hopefully it'll work out in my favor, whatever way that will be, thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.