[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started my first week at University. I've been invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: confused.jpg (23KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
23KB, 500x342px
I just started my first week at University. I've been invited to this party happening this Saturday and I might need to bring a girl as my ticket in.

I have no problem making friends (that's how I got invited) but I have never gotten a girl to go to a party with me.

How do I get a girl to be my +1 to this party by this Saturday??
>>
Does it have to be a hot chick?
Just ask an uggo. She'll be absolutely stoked anyones even paying attention to her, and even more so to go to a real life college party like the normal hot chicks.
This is coming from a uggo though. I know we typically aren't allowed at parties, less everyone gets sick and vomits at the sight of us
>>
Tinder. Your icebreaker is you know a party to go to. Upload seriously good pics.
>>
>>17540871
Get this normalshit out of here
>>
>>17540888
Define the term "uggo"
>>
>>17540892
Chubby at best to fat. Square manish jaw, might be confused for a man if it weren't for the fat girl tits.
>>
>>17540889
I haven't used tinder ever in my life and I'd prefer speaking in person
>>
>>17540896
Definitely can't bring someone like that LOL
Some one average atleast. Doesn't have to be a really hot girl but It's not fair to bring an ugly girl
>>
File: dsafads.png (176KB, 402x302px) Image search: [Google]
dsafads.png
176KB, 402x302px
>>17540907
>Definitely can't bring someone like that LOL
I know. Guess I'll go kill myself.
>>
So you go to your lecture, talk to a girl befriend her as a class friend and then invite her.

If you are really desperate go up to an unattractive chick and flirt with her then ask her to be your +1.

Or just scrap the idea all together and do what you usually do which is touching yourself at night.
>>
>>17541433
OP here.
I'm liking what you said. Is it possible to get multiple girls to come all at once? If so, give me more advice, anon.
>>
>>17540871

Just find some girl in your lectures talk about what weekend plans she has and if she doesn't have any mention that you're going to a party and she could come with you if she wants to meet people and chill after a long week. It's pretty easy, most people want to do something fun for a change.
>>
>>17542813

I never talk to a girl before or during class, always wait after. When she is packing her stuff and getting ready to leave you spring up on her and ask her a question about something in the class. Make it seem like you missed it. From there just small talk about how hard the class is and how the prof is strict...usually crap like that. Here is where it gets good for you because she will be alone and class is over she will have downtime. You either walk her out of the building talking to her getting her number for more questions about class or ask her to eat with you as a treat for helping you out. You talk some more, make her laugh and boom got her number.

A number doesn't mean the girl is into you, I must preface that. It just means she has someone to text in the class. From there get to know her and then invite her over to the party. Whole thing shouldn't take more than 2 days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.