[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: wavesoffeels.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
wavesoffeels.gif
965KB, 498x266px
I don't think I have any females in my life that I see consistently aren't my blood relatives of mine.

I want to make a female friend at college, not to date, but literally just a friend who wants to hang out with me so I can learn to hold conversations with women. How do i do this?

I'm kind of a weirdo/loner and socialite at the same time, the latter only when I feel the need to be and not consistently.
>>
>>17540796
advice I've gotten before is just talk to them like they're my bros, but I'm already pretty distant with my bros that I haven't known for a long time
>>
Show a girl too much interest and she will friendzone you. Kek. Most guys would want to be with a girl but you want to have a friend.
>>
The only girls I can be honest friends with are ones I have absolutely no sexual or relationship interest in.

One of my very good friends is bi and she's chill as fuck but has a bf so it's cool we just hang out.
>>
>>17541356
>One of my very good friends is bi and she's chill as fuck but has a bf so it's cool we just hang out.
i have a friend like that, she just lives in a college town a few hours away so I don't get to see her often
>>
>>17541341
>Most guys would want to be with a girl but you want to have a friend.
I'm too unattractive for a relationship rn. Literally even unattractive girls won't give me time of day. I'm working on myself but in the meantime I'd like to atleast know how to go about befriending a woman
>>
Unless it comes naturally dont look. We are very different mentally. The female friends I have I dont realm want interest in sex. I think this is case for you, or maybe lack of love from mother developently.

Its ok, no rude, just observation from experience from notice friends, family in life.

Sorry for typo, still workin on English
>>
>>17541593
what the fuck lel
you Chinese ?
>>
>>17541581
Pussy is not life. Just get a hooker if that is all. Girls use you for advancement and emotional gratification (men as well but different ways)
>>
join some clubs, find friends who could introduce you to girls. make sure you appear open and friendly.
>>
>>17540796

join a club or activity that is relevant to you

but not video games or anime or anything overly nerdy, those wenches don't even enjoy talking really
>>
>>17541671
>open and friendly
how do I appear open and friendly without seeming like a fag?
>>
On this topic

I honestly think i prefer female friends to male friends (as a male).

This weird?
>>
>>17540796
Say hello to the girl next to you in class or in a food line. Don't come on heavy, just chat.
>>
Having platonic female friends is great. They broaden your social circle and give you advice on what girls like.

I have a long-standing female friend, and really the best advice is to speak to them as if they're just another dude. Might take a little grace period, but you'll get into it.

I think a large part of it is that almost every girl that age will be expecting to be hit on. My fear is that your demeanor will make them assume you're just too scared to ask them out, since that "guys and girls can't actually be friends" thing is just as prevalent in female culture as it is male.
>>
>>17540796
It's literally impossible to be friends with a hole.
>>
>>17542464
>and give you advice on what girls like.
>asking a fish for fishing advice
yeah, no.

>>17542455
>Say hello to the girl next to you in class or in a food line.
I do this at my liberal ass college (where I am rn) she'll be inclined to ignore me and if I persist, I'll be labeled a potential rapist.
>>
>>17540796
>female friends

How naive are you, my friend?
>>
>>17540796

I have a few good female friends who I met in collage. They study the same field, so met in courses. Then it's just all about keeping in touch. Plus they know other women too. Met my current gf through a female friend actually. Just make friends with them like you'd make friends with a guy, chat and find something you have in common.
>>
I tried this, it doesn't work
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x474px
My ROTC is like 75% girls and it turned me into a babe magnet since most of the other guys are weirdos or cocky assholes with sex slaves.
>>
File: 1462689850610.jpg (18KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1462689850610.jpg
18KB, 379x374px
>>17543053
>everyone here is shit
>i am the least shit therefore I am babe magneto
>>
>>17542784
I don't even wanna bang them, I just want someone of the opposite sex to be interested in spending time with me as a friend. Someone who knows I have no sexual interest in them at all
>>
>>17540796
Good thread, I'm looking for the same thing.

Women get offended so fast though.
>>
>>17543739
How do you mean? If you're trying to be purposefully offensive, that might drive them away yeah
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.