[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antidepressants & Adderall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Has anyone else taken this combination? Im prescribed Celexa and Adderall. It feels odd this way. It's nothing like just taking Adderall. It's hard to say.

I've read elsewhere that Antidepressants can block ADHD medication from being metabolized. So Adderall just gets more and more concentrated in the blood. But cant do its job. Idk if that's accurate.

Anyone else have experience with this combination? I think the Celexa is making me want to kill myself
>>
I was on lexapro when I got diagnosed with ADD and put on adderall.
For me, I didn't stay on lexapro long after because frankly the adderall did more for my depression than the lexapro ever did. I honestly only took it to say I was trying, and it made me feel physically sick.
The fucking adderall was a godsend. I wish it wasn't abused so much, shit saved my life I wish everyone could experience that bliss. Adderall worked just as well as an antidepressant as it did to keep me focused and get through class without spacing out.
>>
>>17540509
If you look around you'll see that antidepressants have ruined so many peoples lives at this point, that mixing with anything is definitely going to do more harm than good, i.e. making you want to kill yourself I mean for christ sake man that's a red flag. Unless you've been diagnosed with adhd by a professional stop both of them immediately, at least one of them between the two.
>>
>>17540509
I take the Celexa at night now because if I take it in the morning with Adderall I cant focus at all.
>>
>>17540523
It's not the Adderall. Idk if it's the Celexa or the combination. I think I'll give the Celexa a longer try but I must say I've been feeling odd and ups and downs thru out the day
>>
>>17540523
Did you read my post lol.
I WAS (implying not anymore) on lexapro when I was DIAGNOSED WITH ADD.
I would literally be dead without the adderall. I would be a high school drop out dying in a gutter homeless because I couldn't even focus long enough to work a mcfats job. Now I'm in my 4th year of university with a 3.8 GPA.
>>
>>17540605
congrats nobody cares about GPA unless you're in medical
>>
>>17540610
My degree program does lol. They'll kick you out of the school if you're under a 3.5
Ironically, the medfags just have to keep above 2.0
>>
>>17540642
Engineering?
>>
>>17540653
education. Can't teach lil Jimmy how to add 1+1 unless you're a regular Bill Gates these days lol.
>>
>>17540672
What the fuck? kek

good luck on your GRE and rape allegations
>>
>>17540714
Everybody knows rape doesn't count when you're a woman anon.
But more like, good luck paying for 5 years of school to make basically the same amount annually as a mcfats manager.
At least I get summers and bank holidays off kek. That's what I'm in it for mostly, and it's a relatively easy gig. Make a lesson plan once and use it every single year for the rest of your career.
>>
>>17540721
>a woman

Nevermind then

Make sure to give your best student a secret blowjob at the end of every semester (this was the fantasy I had from Ms.Slate ; damn you for getting married)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.