[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've recently been single and going on dates. The girl I've gotten along best with is maybe 100lbs and 5ft3. She's fucking skinny and her whole family are super skinny people including her brothers. I'm 6ft 5 265 and I'm built like an offensive lineman. Should I risk breeding with this girls inferior genetics? She's half Spanish half white with a very cute face and great teeth.
>>
>>17540302

yeah sounds like you could produce an elite running back
>>
>>17540302
just demolish her over the course of a night and lose her number.
>>
>>17540310
I feel like I'm gonna break her when I hug her
>>
>>17540302
When my wife and I first met, she was 5'4" and 95 pounds, I was 6'0" and 240. In college I started playing rugby and actually ended up around 260 but leaner than I was when we met. Women are smaller than men, it'll be fine.

Besides, its a rare woman who doesn't like being physically picked up and moved around during sex.
>>
>inferior
>implying that it isn't the smaller the better with chicks.
You should thank your stars you're that lucky. You can't find chicks that aren't borderline obese these days. Getting a normal sized cutie should be a blessing.

Sounds like she shouldn't be tainting her genetics with your fatass.
>>
You're built like a haystack of fat.
>>
>>17540302

>Should I risk breeding with this girls inferior genetics?

I have this feeling that you have no clue how genetics work.

>She's half Spanish half white with a very cute face and great teeth.

Are you looking for a girlfriend or to buy cattle?
You sound really dumb, OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.