[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife said not to be sarcastic around our toddlers or I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: scrappy-doo_124281a_2237.gif (16KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
scrappy-doo_124281a_2237.gif
16KB, 201x228px
My wife said not to be sarcastic around our toddlers or I'll turn them into assholes

Is she right?

I can't help but talk to them ironically like they're adults who understand me

>"sir, sir, young man...I request that you walk in a straight line for me"
[waddling intensifies]
>"smartass, huh? I sentence you to a minute with the belly blowing monster"
[he falls over]
>"nigga u drunk"
>>
>4chan becomes a father
>>
>>17540010
Toddlers are basically animals and they don't know that ironic shitposting is ironic. They may learn to shitpost irl without realizing it.

Reminds me of a story where father taught daughter wrong names of colors.
>>
File: 1470938183484.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1470938183484.png
721KB, 830x987px
>>17540010
>nigga u drunk?
Top kek
You sound like cool as fuck father
>>
>>17540010
She's right.
Children don't develop a sense of "irony," "nuance" or "sarcasm" or really "humor" until they're older. At this point your kids are still learning basic rules, right and wrong, good and bad, basically binary information, before they can even begin to understand grey areas and shit.

I remember when I was a kid I never liked my Grandpa, I always thought he was a huge asshole, because he was always trying to joke and be sarcastic.

Just be normal and straightforward with your kids until theyre old enough to appreciate your humor.
>>
Yes, your teaching them that as basic communication. But I have a feeling your kids are gonna turn into assholes anyways.
>>
>>17540010
Im pretty sure I saw that there was a study that sarcasm slightly increased iq so id keep it up and if your kids being an ass tell him to cut it out.
>>
>>17540028
>I remember when I was a kid I never liked my Grandpa, I always thought he was a huge asshole, because he was always trying to joke and be sarcastic.
I had the same experience, but I think that was more because I couldn't take the banter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.