[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'8" female and today I talked with this really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Flower3.jpg (29KB, 340x742px) Image search: [Google]
Flower3.jpg
29KB, 340x742px
I'm 5'8" female and today I talked with this really cute guy that was smaller than me (not sure how much) and I would love to get to know him better or date him.

Also, I have qt manlets in my university, but I'm too shy to approach them.
>>
>>17539968
Was this man a child?
Are you a paedophile?
>>
>>17539968
>>>/r9k/

And stop pretending to be a girl, unless you wanna dress up as qt trap and post pics.
>>
>>17539978
>>17539981

>>>/r9k/31228070
>>
>>17539968
That's adorable, but what advice are you looking for?
>>
>>17540085
I'm thinking she wants advice on how to override her shyness and how to approach the short guys. It's hard enough for short guys to hit on taller girls with the fear of rejection and I'd imagine that's somewhat true for taller girls on shorter guys.
>>
>>17539968

You need to find some Chads. Short-tall ain't gonna work.
>>
>>17540097

5'8 guy here, can confirm. Do fine with girls shorter than me, which is most, but very rarely approach girls my height or taller.

I've had one relationship with 5'9 girl which ended badly and slept with a 5'10 girl twice who wasn't interested in me again. Tall girls just don't seem into me.
>>
>>17539968
Manlets love tall girls. I'm a manlet and I took a girl 8" taller than me to prom and she wore heels (I was really into the supermodel aesthetic back then, tall, skinny). My first real gf was 4" taller than me and we were together for years. The next couple of girls I was with were 7" and 4" taller than me. I think I've only dated 2 girls shorter than me. Hopefully the manlets in your Uni are well adjusted, I've been told people expect me to have a Napoleon complex but are pleasantly surprised when I don't. How short are these dudes? Just get something off the high shelf for them and talk to them lmao.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.