[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child Neglect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (776KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776KB, 4032x3024px
This is going to be long so first
tl;dr:
My mother is manic and just recently did heroin and the stress of from it culminated in me being kicked out and now I'm concerned for my siblings. Should I report her to some agency?

So, backstory. For as log as I can remember, my mother has always made a production out of everything she has ever fucked up on. She had me at a young age and I've been her scapegoat since then, it's my fault her life sucks, it was my fault my step dad abused me, it's my fault she hit me, etc. It's never ending.

My siblings have gone through the same ordeals from her but most recently she's with a new man that enables her to get away with anything, most recently heroin. The next morning she was bailed out and left to watch the kids strung up on pills she receives from the Ukraine. Her and I got into a screaming fight and the most nasty of words were exchanged. That was three weeks ago and now I've been kicked out for somehow being a horrible son who is so judgemental of her. I'm afraid of the mental and emotional abuse she will cause to my siblings and DCF is fucking useless and has been in my life forever with nothing to show.

I've been to mental hospitals to combat my depression and suicidal tendencies because of the shit that's been going on and I've actually been able to get myself to a very good emotional state in life, but I'm only 19 and stuck on what to do. I'm safe, but my siblings face years of abuse.

I could really use some advice.
>>
I will get to answering your question but is that blob one whole cat?
>>
>>17539902
Yes. It's the meanest car ever so my grandparents made it fat.
>>
Have you thought of calling the cops? Or the child protective services?
>>
>>17539928
DCF is already involved, but they're pretty useless. And the cops will go and she will charm them and play the victim with her mental health problems and medication.
>>
>>17539897
I'd discuss with your siblings if they were willing to be seperated from their mother/each other (if they're going to be placed in foster care) and make a decision based off on that.
>>
>>17539984
My siblings are 1 and 3 years old.
>>
>>17540015
Just do it then, I don't know how it works in America but heroin should be a good enough reason to take them away

They'll barely know their mother though, though in this situation that'd be for the best
>>
>>17540032
Even if I'm just 19 you think it should be alright? I don't have the money for courts or anything legal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.