[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Just turned 18. Parents are divorced. Dad makes 1.8k€/month, mom about 700 €/month.

Dad has to give 300€/month for me and 300€/month for my brother. 600€ total. The money goes to my mom's bank account.

My dad has offered me (since I am turning 18 and going to college) to give me these 300€ directly instead of them going to my mom's account. I told my mom about this and she got mad. She doesn't want me to manage the money given to me for my own maintenance. She yesterday told me she would feel disappointed if I took that decision.

Thoughts? Is it fair?
>>
Make your parents happy until you can move out.
>>
>>17539879
Maybe you can compromise, take the money and give some of them to your mother?

When I was your age, I used to lie to my divorced parents to get money for the same thing from both of them.
Good times.
>>
>>17539884
>Make your parents happy until you can move out.
My fucking life story mate.

If i were in that situation i would let my mom take care of it, because she would never spend it and knows how to properly manage money. While i am shit, or was shit at age 18.

But if you are good with your money, and it isn't a legal payment then take it yourself.
>>
>>17539903
I am extremelly responsible with money. My dad wants to give the €300 to me directly because he believes my mom doesn't really spend €300 on me monthly at all and thus takes some of it for herself.
>>
>>17539916
Does your mother give you an allowance?
How much?
>>
>>17539879
>the money is supposed to go to you
>mom gets mad that your money isn't gonna go through her bank account
i wonder why
>>
>>17539930
This.

Women are bitches, yes, even mothers can be bitches.

Don't let her take your money away, dumb bitch will propably spend it on bags and shoes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.