[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with advanced social skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Improve-Social-Skills.jpg (150KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Improve-Social-Skills.jpg
150KB, 728x546px
I have no real difficulty socializing with girls. I only have no clue how to take it to the next level. After a nice evening how can I determine if they are into sex and how does one change the subject to move towards that direction?
>>
>>17539524
you kiss her you autist.
>>
>>17539524
>After a nice evening how can I determine if they are into sex

ask them are they wet
>>
>>17539524
In most cases, there a few few steps prior to sex. Maybe kiss her first? Make out for a while?
>>
>>17539536
>ask them are they wet
kek

that is how you get slapped..

If she really wants to have sex, she will invite you in. Lightly move in for a kiss first just to get a feel. She could turn you away, then you know it is a no. If she kisses you back, embraces you, and invites you in, then it is a good sign but there are no guarantees. Talk to her, listen to her and take your time.
>>
>>17539557
Talk all evening and then jump up and kiss her? And asking if I can kiss her sounds weird.
How is the best move?
>>
>>17539581

For the love of buddha read her body language you noob. What do you need the instruction manuel to know when to kiss a girl. Look into her eyes, if she is fixing her hair, making excuses to touch you and is smiling go for it.

Some of you people are hopeless. Next thread you will ask how to stick your dick in her vagina.
>>
>>17539581

There's no "move". You'll have to make some physical contact first, get close, and eventually kiss her.

Sadly, no step by step method. Each case is unique.
>>
Get affectionate. Flatter them (with genuine complements, hopefully) hug them, hold their hand, lean on them. It's not like you should go from just talking to kissing and/or sex. You need to work the middle ground.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.