[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break up with first boyfriend of over 6 months due to long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1472945274504.jpg (54KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
1472945274504.jpg
54KB, 604x550px
>Break up with first boyfriend of over 6 months due to long distance.
>Still be friends with him, since that's what we were before we hooked up, and that was one of the first things we said if things didn't work out with the relationship when we were shy and nervous after confessing our crushes to each other.
>Think this is good at first and try to move on, but afterwards things have just felt empty.
>Try to talk to him again after a couple of days, and while things start out good, everytime near the end of it I get extremely depressed and I leave immediately so things don't get worse.
>Realize I still have feelings for him even though he's already moved on.

This shit has been eating up at me for a couple of weeks now. I don't want to lose another friend again by leaving him just to feel better, but at the same time I don't want to make things bad like they are now. Thankfully he's open to me being honest with him about this, but at the same time I worry that I'm going to keep telling him how much I still love him, even though he's told me he's at a point where he's not sure if he can handle a relationship at this point in both of our lives, and I'm starting to think with the way I'm acting I don't think I'm ready enough to be in an another relationship either with how emotional I've been getting.

I just want to be happy again and not lose anyone anymore. This year has already been the worst for me as it is, I don't want it to get worse.
>>
File: 542.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
So let me get this straight. You had a great relationship and you through it all away because of distance, Then after YOU break up with the guy, you get depressed because you feel lonely and depressed. Then after the poor bastard has moved on you say that you love him?

Girls are beyond illogical. You did him a favour getting away from your crazy ass jesus christ.
>>
>>17539431
Wasn't me that wanted to break up because of the long distance, even though that was one of the factors I felt sad about. He was the one that wanted to break up because he felt like he couldn't keep up anymore, and I agreed with him about it since I felt like maybe this would fix our friendship, only now it's seemed to have gotten worse. I told him that I still had feelings for him still, in which he told me that maybe I need more time to move on.

Should've reread the OP again before I posted, fuck.
>>
>>17539466

Calm down sugar tits, look let me brutally honest. Life his hard. I know cliche but keep reading. You are feeling scared and alone that you won't find someone like this but you had the same feelings before you met this guy. Life is filled with ups and downs I get but keeping your head up high is the best thing you can do. You just feel like there isn't much light right now but I promise unexpected situations that can brighten up your whole life are available but you have to look for them. Take sometime meditate, get yourself a journal to progress your thoughts and keep doing you. Shit happens but the one thing you should never do is feel like there isn't hope. You will be fine. A girl like you has enough will power and courage to deal with this now and so I am sure you can progress to the point you can find a new relationship.
>>
>>17539531
Is there a chance I could still be friends with him, or should I just leave so I can move on better for his sake and mine?
>>
>>17539661

You can still be friends with him, no need to throw him to the bushes. Just make sure you let him know that you treasure him as a person and would like to pursue a friendship. Tell him to think about it when he has time.
>>
>>17539668
He and I are still friend s thankfully, it's just a matter of handling those feelings and not letting them take over me as I talk to him that seems to be an issue currently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.