[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Ok /adv hold me. I was to told to come here for advice, so here i am. I've recently came to a new class, and i found an absolute wife material. She is beautiful, 5'3 (i'm 6'0" btw), likes cooking, has blonde hair, and from the looks of it she isn't stupid either. We've had some interactions between us. We went to a festival with the pack of her friends, and because she is pretty short, i helped her seeing the scene, holding her on my shoulders. I paid for her one day (just an ice cream), and now she invited me to her home for a supper she made herself. I don't think i'm a sperg, and i don't lose my spaghetti that easy either. But i am totally clueless about relationships (kissles, handholdingless, not even speaking about sex). I can see that she is maybe interested in me, but goddamn i don't know what to do. Do i go for the kiss ? Do i wait for some obvious sign (like "kiss me anon" or whatever) Do i just eat as fast as i can and storm out from there ? I also don't want to fuck this up, because if i do this would basically mean a fucked up atmosphere in the class. I know i am quite foolish seeking help on a mongolian fisherman imageboard, but fuck it, you are my last help. Wat do ?
>>
Give her the dick.
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 1136x640px
>>17539339
>Will I ever get laid by being a beta male?
yes it's entirely possible I speak from experience lad. you don't need to rape her to take control. on a side note are you socially awkward?
>>
>>17539339

You have managed to get an invite to her home, so you are not that bad or she is planning to kill you and harvest your organs for her Dark Lord.

What I'm trying to say is... keep playing the game you have been playing. Do what comes natural. And if you fuck things up... well, let me tell you a secret.

Not going for her can fuck things up too. So you don't have a "quit" option. Make the most of the opportunity!
>>
>>17539365
I don't consider myself "beta", but i'm not the type to say "ayo, wassup, let's fuck"
>>17539373
Fuc me, why is it so hard anon ;_;
>>
>>17539419

You got this far. Keep riding the wave into you crash.

Most of us don't know what we are doing either, we just try. And sometimes it works.

You ask about kissing, etc. Well, I bet there has been some physical contact already, right? Either too much or too little, it doesn't matter. The point is, she is comfortable with what you are doing.

Repeat that: she is comfortable with what you are doing. If you feel you should kiss, you probably should. So far you've been right.
>>
>>17539339
I hope you are successful but from the sound of it she might just want to return the favor and you sound like you've been here a long time...this supper only has the two of you I hope ?
>>
>>17539427
Okay, let's say that we get the kissing done (miraculously). Do i tell her that i love her ? Do i propose a reletionship ? Do i fuck her (fuck me how in the world am i supposed to pull that off) Jesus lord, i am in a dark forest anon
>>
>>17539440
We've known eachover for like 5 days anon (yes it's only two of us)
>>
>>17539446

Given that you admit it's fairly unlikely you'll even kiss, I wouldn't worry about the others just yet, right?
>>
>>17539446

No you nerdy twit, you don't purpose your love. You just say that you like her, hold her hands and walk to whatever destination you are going for.

A kiss doesn't mean you love the person jesus christ.
>>
>>17539459
Ok, i'll say it differently, i'm from a country when having sex at 18 is considered "early". Kiss seems apropriate at such age, right ?
Also
>walk to whatever destination you are going for
What the fuck does this philosophical bullshit is supposed to mean ?
>>17539457
I guess you are right, though if she (hypothetically) asks for intercourse, i should do it (?)
>>
>>17539505
>i'm from a country when having sex at 18 is considered "early"
China ?
>>
>>17539505

You truly are one of the dumbest twats I have ever conversed with. You two kissed, you say that you like her and then walk to wherever you are going on that date fucking idiot.

What do you want me to tell you how to kiss as well dumbfuck?
>>
>>17539505

If she asks, sure, why not? But don't be silly, it's not gonna happen right away. Don't get your hopes up too much.
>>
>>17539505

It's not philosophical. Walking to a destination means you get to spend more time together and you don't have to split your attention with the road or waste time worrying about shit like parking. People are also generally more at ease walking and talking.

If it's a RELATIONSHIP you're looking for and you absolutely don't want the jeopardize the chances of that, then say no if she offers sex. Not just "NO I DON'T WANNA", but basically say that you like her a lot and want to get to know each other before jumping to that step.

If she's really wife material, she will fucking swoon and like you even more for that. Maybe cuddle or something. If she's not really all that interested in you and just wanted to get some easy dick then she'll be disappointed. If she REALLY wants to fuck you for some reason then she'll go out on a few more dates with you in hopes of getting sum fuk.

Overall this is a bit tricky, because she might feel a little slutty or whore-ish if you refuse.
>>
>>17539510
It's a supper at her house faggot, where the fuck am i supposed to take her ? To her fucking bedroom ?

Also, i am kissless, how the fuck would i know how fuck would i know how to do it ? You just put your tongue in, right ? Fuck me
>>
>>17539548
Yeah, thank you anon. This sounds like a good advice. I'll do so.I hope i won't destroy my life

>>17539509
Also, no it's Poland
>>
>Also, i am kissless, how the fuck would i know how fuck would i know how to do it ? You just put your tongue in, right ? Fuck me

So are 14 year olds and they are getting plenty of pussy yet here you are crying to me about not knowing how to kiss. If only the lucky female that is interested in your pathetic ass could see you now.
>>
>>17539576
Yeah, 14 yo kids kissing and fucking seems awsome. Not a pathology at all. Try to think less degenerate, man. I was playing vidya, and doing dumb shit with friends when i was 14, girls where the ones not allowed into the "cool kids" club. I don't think i missed so much not fucking and kissing at 14... maybe at 16 17, but definetly not as a fucking kid
>>
>>17539590

Any person who calls video games "vidya" is truly faggot.

>doing dumb shit with friends when i was 14, girls where the ones not allowed into the "cool kids" club.

Oh so this is just actual confirmation you are a faggot. Good to know. I am so done with this fag.
>>
>>17539597
Whatever you say cunt, enjoy being a degenerate :^)
>>
If she drinks and you also drink then try to do that at some point during or after the dinner. Definitely makes things easier and more fluid. I don't know what she's like but it she could be just presenting a reason to get you to come over by saying to come over for dinner she's making because thats where you guys made a connection. Girls normally don't ask to hang out just to hang out, especially not at their house. You shouldn't expect anything but it sounds like you're good to try and pull a move. But if you think it might not work for whatever reason and you guys can arrange another of these dinners then go for it the next time. The key is not to appear too eager.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.