[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do I keep getting snapchats from my friends who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x252px
Why the fuck do I keep getting snapchats from my friends who are chilling with each other without so much as an invite coming my way?
>>
Because they're not your friends. They're assholes to you.
Find other friends. How old are you?
>>
I'm 18, moving out this month to another town for uni actually. Fresh start and everything.

It especially stings because it was directed specifically for me, rather than all contacts - they were trying to get me to brag about the girl I lost my virginity to, which I ignored.
>>
>>17539197
Yeah obviously they chill together and make fun about you without inviting you but it's nit enough : you have to participate to your own humiliation.
You were smart to ignore them, those poeple act like jerks.
They're not your friend.

Out of curiosity you should aske them why you weren't invited, and hear their shitty excuses.

Enjoy the uni and be careful who you choose for friend there. But there's always soem nice poeple everywhere.
>>
I know the feeling, those guys don't really care about you. you GTFO at the right time, leaving these bastard ruining their life by being jerks.
>>
>>17539093
Have you tried asking to hang out with them?
Why does everyone always wait to get invited to everything
>>
>>17539093

Either they are jerks, or they expect you'll show up on your own.
>>
>>17539093
They might just assume that you'll show up and don't even think to invite you. Sometimes hangouts aren't always planned, my guy. They happen randomly, and it's usually nothing personal.
Have you tried inviting yourself? It's not a pathetic thing to do if you just want to hangout with your friends. No one will be offended if you reach out and ask, and the worst that will happen is they'll say "no".

You shouldn't assume the worst in people, especially your friends. If you reach out, and it turns out that they ARE just being jerks, then at least then you would know for sure before you say "fuck em" and find new friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.